I’ll tell you another thing that’s not online, when Freddy Eppolito got demoted, his crew merged with prick Paul Castellano’s crew. Me too. Now Paul Castellano was a fucking loser and NO ONE, I mean no one liked him. He simply wasn’t street. Let me give you an example. Me and Jovanni DiRiggi were getting extortion payments from some shops. It was a piss take really, but all mob schemes care. Anyway, two Bonnano guys went in and took our money. We turn up, the shop keeper says, I already have the money to the blonde guy. I knew immediately who it was. I went to my capo, Paul, he said, you should’ve got there earlier then. Cocksucker. Anyway, as I said earlier, I was close to Carlo. I was, because Carlo loved my dad and si was different than others cos I spoke to him in Italian. I raised this with Carlo and after a few weeks I got moved to the doctor’s crew. I would’ve preferred Jimmy clam, but it was better than Paul Castellano. I never met John Gotti, I can say, the way he was, certainly was the death knell for our thing, but whacking Paul. Totally understand it. Not only was he a cocksucker, he was fucking tight. He was asking for 40% of certain schemes etc. Him and Nino Gaggi. Fucking cocksuckers. Paul wasn’t a slimy sly cockroach like Nino, but I hated them two

L Dimatti