I can dig out my prison stuff, it’s somewhere in the flat. I’m not very mobile and I have a nurse come once a week, so you’ll have to wait until she comes on Tuesday if that’s ok for you? As for photos, I don’t have any and the reason being is when I was arrested, I was remanded until my court date, at court I got 70 years, so my flat and belongings, if they were stored, were not available in 2013. Sorry. I don’t even have my wedding photos, children etc. I’m not asking you to believe me, it’s your choice if you do. If you can find the information I give anywhere else on the internet, I’ll give you $1000. There’s not one sentence about Ralphie Eppolito or Freddy. I can tell you Freddy was my capo. Anyway, he got demoted, got on drugs and alcohol. He like disappeared. A few years later, he was dead. It was like 65 or 64. Something like that. 5 years before my pinch, or 6. No where else online says about the Eppolitos and they were BIG deals. I mean big. 2 capos and a soldier. I loved them boys. I knew the older brother Joey, I don’t mind if you don’t believe me, I’m not asking you to, I enjoy writing this stuff, if you don’t believe me, that’s your choice. I can’t force you. You certainly can’t trust a thieving murderer 😂

L Dimatti