I knew no one would believe me, it’s very frustrating, but I’m pretty sure this stuff I wrote about is not online. Carlo Gambino was against the Italian American civil right’s league, because the FBI were getting knowledge of many soldiers that were mostly unknown through those demonstrations. Our society is secret. Having public demonstrations denies the whole point of being a secret society. In honesty, I don’t know if Joe Gallo killed Joe Columbo. I was actually in jail when it happened. What I can say is that, I know for a fact, Carlo was against that civil rights league, so if Gallo went ti the commission asking for permisos to take out Columbo, he would have been given the green light 100%. Believe it or not, during the war in the early sixties, the Gallos attacked a few Gambinos, including Aniello Dellacroe. As far as I remember, I was thinking, we are gonna join Profaci and wipe out the Gallos, but apparently, Dellacroe and I forget who else, we’re actually in thee wrong themselves, so Carlo never took revenge on the Gallos. I don’t have a photographic memory, I don’t remember exactly, but I remember the talk that the Gallos attacked two or three Gambinos. Beat one in a nightclub and SEVERELY beat Neil Dellacroe the underboss. I don’t know this for gospel truth, but I think the Gallos and the Profacis killing each other was good for Carlo, because, once they were on their knees, I think the plan was to take over what was left and incorporate it into our family. I was only a soldier, so I don’t have first hand knowledge, but we talked a lot about this stuff and on reflection it certainly looks thar way

L Dimatti