Hey, even though Im regularly quoted on OC matters there's no such thing as an 'expert' when it comes to this field. So many moving parts and people with uneducated views. For instance, when Pat took heat, I got four calls. Five including Pete Edwards. Halton cop was the only one who knew what was going on, and he only called for possible, immediate suspects.

Montreal a mess. Cuntrera and Caruana families have been there since the 50s and will always have place. Montreal/ Quebec City big earners for bad guys. After Rizzutos death things fell to pieces, as Rizzuto was just as feared as Magdianno, but Magdianno had strong people ready to take over after his death. Rizzutos successors not as tough, hence the power struggle. The Cuntrera have a structure through Toronto also, the Caruana's never came up in conversation.

Lot of risk to TOC in Quebec also from other OC groups whereas the Golden Horseshoe is more cohesive. If I hung with wise guys, we'd be joined by bikers. If I hung with bikers we'd be joined by made guys. They all got on.

Email pmanning1973@gmail.com
Zoom PMI 916 628 5234
Twitter @mobinfiltrator
Instagram @mobinfiltrator

Member of the International Association of Undercover Officers

IMDB https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11383073/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr44