Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
NYMafia, I find your lack of Muscarella activity in the Genovese family disturbing considering it was big news and revelation of what the Five families administration make up was after Frank Cali was murdered. Extremely disturbing.

Disturbing? Extremely disturbing?? In what way? I'm asking specifically where the intel came from in regards to Figgy? Not generalized overarching information, but specifically in regards to this. Where was this retrieved from? Thats the only way to be able to discern whether or not it has any validity, am I correct here or what?

It had been mentioned years back that the Bronx based Ernie Muscarella (who's dad was a goodfella also) had risen to be a capo, and later served on a family panel. I do not believe that is still the case, but its face it, nobody is sending us memos are they? Lol

But Thomas (Figgy) Ficarotta (another guy who's dad was a goodfella) comes from Downtown NY. He was allegedly an active guy. But I'm pretty up on this stuff (as you well know), and I've never heard that before.

Of course anything could be true. So I'm not saying it's not. But I am very curious how you guys have this "inside" intel. It's a fair question no??

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/09/21 09:59 AM.