Not really current but yet it is if Tommy Figgs is the new official underboss. 2013-2014 Ernest Muscarella is rumored to be on a panel with Tommy Ficarotta taking over his crew. 2015 Ficarotta name is mentioned by Colombo and Gambino members as taking over operations in Brooklyn but not interfering with what those members or families have. His name is mentioned by Philadelphia members as one of the top guys in New York City. 2016-2017 Capos in Decavalcante and Boston families refer Ficarotta as messenger for the family Administration in the Genovese crime family, this is also around the time when Muscarella is said to have finally retire with Pete Red becoming Underboss and Michael Ragusa Consigliere. We know that Pete Red was Consigliere, Bellomo is Boss, Ragusa was streetboss, with many speculating that Daniel Leo, or Joe Denti Jr was underboss. In 2019, after Frank Cali was murdered, we learned more information from the Gambino investigation into the shooting of Frank Cali, we learned Michael Paradiso was acting Consigliere for almost two years before becoming it officially, Lorenzo Mannino is the underboss and became acting boss and underboss for the Gambino family as Frank Cali was acting boss, Cefalu became official boss after John Gambino died. LE wiretaps and bugs were all over the place after Frank Cali was killed, and picked up much information to where we found out there was a power play in the family and both sides let slip that Ernest Muscarella was indeed the underboss for the Genovese crime family, and Michael Ragusa is the Steetboss for the Genovese. I know someone will know for sure, but I believe this info came from a bug close to Giuseppe Gambino when he said it to a couple of soldiers who were promoted to capos visiting a Genovese spot in Manhattan to let the family know they were investigating Frank Cali shooting and that their family had made some changes, Andrew Campos also gave this information in a wiretap with either Vincent Fiore or Richard Martino.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green