@CabriniGreen

100% agreed

Honestly these kind of "calling out another member" threads just smell like some incessant adolescent need to stir up some drama.

NYMafia makes a lot of great contributions. A ton of knowledgeable members left throughout the years...I'm thinking of course of Pizzaboy who had a ton of insight on the mob in NY and NJ (amazing how he could provide insight without naming names or incriminating anyone)...or like BlackFamily who was very well versed in American street gang activity...and there's plenty of others...
Why would anyone take issue with the amount of great contributions NYMafia makes? If anything, it's keeping boards like these alive.

Gotta be honest, I'm from across the pond so I can't really share any firsthand knowledge of the American mob or organized crime in North America in general except for what I read or picked up from other threads and stories on the internet and I don't really have all that much time to contribute a ton myself. So it's topics members like NYMafia provide that make me keep coming back to this board.