Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Another one of these threads *rollseyes*

Last time I checked, if you feel you got something interesting to say, you're free to post and the quantity of another member's post should not have any effect on this.

Ravens410, you joined in October 2016 and you have 168 posts, Zavattoni joined in April 2014 and has 602 posts...it's not like you guys were posting much yourself anyway. And that's ok, you can post as much or as little as you like, but I find it weird you're being annoyed by another member's quantity of posts because you feel this "will stop newcomers from posting" while you guys haven't been adding much yourselves throughout the years. NYMafia joined in 2019...what was stopping you guys from adding content all these years when NYMafia wasn't on this board?
If you got something interesting to add, no one's stopping you.

Lol, bro....they are mad because the researched articles n whatnot makes em feel like their post are inadequate, and cant compete. Sigh........the thing is....

Take Hollander... hes always posting some interesting international crime shit. But this stuff isnt Gotti, or " Who's the stronger fam, Gam or Gen".... or Who's running Philly, or any of the usual topics. No one cares as much.

It's like, what do you guys even WANT to talk about?

I posted something on the other board, about the Gambinos in NY, doing business IN SICILY, the money laundering, Singapore banks, they named a "new" Mannino, ( maybe not new, like NYMafia told me on the other side, it could be Allessandro, but I think this one is a younger guy, still checking) Cosa Nostra kinda recognized the Stidda, like all kinds of shit. It got like, 10 post, lol. The focus was on like, 1957, and whether or not Settecasi was at Appalachin. I get it, its familiar territory..... but the shit gets very stale..... the same stuff all the time....

Shes just tryna keep the board from being stale, and yall are like, " Hold up, let me talk!!"....

The floor is yours, lol

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 02/06/21 09:26 AM.