Vito Bruno a member of San Francisco family, had connections to both Bonanno (Frank Garofalo) and Profaci (Salvatore Profaci), and was smuggling narcotics on orders from Abati. He was a link in Profaci olive oil business. He passed away in 1965.

Salvatore Maugeri, a Gambino member who resided in San Francisco. He was one of those caught up on arrests and detained in the big bust nationwide. He was a narcotics trafficker, he is a cousin to Anthony and Frank Cosenza. Anthony was just a point man, it was Frank who gained power in the drug trade when Maugeri passed away in 1961.

Stephen Sorrentino, a soldier in Mario Balistrieri crew who had direct access to Mexico routes. Oakland was mainly his area and surrounding areas. Not one of those rounded up, but was convicted on a robbery charge. Was a Motel Manager and used the Motel for pimping and selling narcotics. Big in the narcotics trade on his own, died in 1971.

Sebastiano Nani- Colombo member who split between NYC and San Francisco. Was a partner with Mario Balistrieri, Vito Bruno and Renaldo Ferrari. Arrested in the round up and deported in 1958.

Gaetano Capalbo, a Lucchese member who moved to San Francisco in the 1955. Listed as a member of San Francisco. Did not transfer membership till Tony Ducks came into power. Big time narcotics trafficker in Tony Lanza crew. Had San Pablo Bay on lockdown. Last active was 1977 with New York meeting of Vincent Foceri of Lucchese and his former Capo, Anthony Salerno of the Genovese crime family, and Louis Eboli of Chicago. A big meeting that is said to have gone in Genovese favor. After that semi active until he died. Nothing linking him to narcotics after 1977, not even a whisper.

Salvatore Billeci- trafficking in San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Pittsburgh, Concord, and Antioch California. Another member of Mario Balistrieri crew.

Some others.
Abraham Chalupowitz
Elijah Kassop
Reuben Polansky
Fred Edwards
James Longstreet(alias real name unknown)
Rocky Graves

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green