I hear what you guys are saying. But why not just ignore or choose not click into our exposes or articles if you are offended by them. Or if you do not wanna hear our opinions on various subjects?

I didn't realize there was a "quota" on how many times a member could comment or post up a story line, or interact on a subject. Especially when "IMO" the stuff we post up, as well as our viewpoints on all things OC are quite good, and the vast majority of the time spark healthy debates between us members such as I just had with BlackMobs and a few other guys earlier this evening. I think we had a wonderful "give and take"

Another alternative is for you to "create" your own articles and interesting story lines. Frankly, I would actually welcome it very much. I'm certain that Lisa would as well. As you know I throughly enjoy reading about organized crime in general. I would love to read some of your stuff. So please consider researching and doing so ok? I really mean it. I'm not being facetious here.

If you remember a few months back I even commented and encouraged other posters to do just that! POST UP for Gods sakes. It adds to, and enriches the forum. Afterwards a few posters did greatly increase their contributions here. Furio from Naples is a great example of that.

Look how much, and how often he contributes lately?? I love reading his stuff.

Buy why is HE nearly the only one to "rise up" to the occasion so to speak??? Thats what I'd like to know?

Instead, what do we get? Complaints. Belly-aches. Nasty comments (from a few posters). Some guys feeling (such as yourself) like they don't wanna post?? Why the fuck would that be?

Step up your game fellas, or fall behind! Thats my outlook on all this BS that you guys are throwing our way. Instead of TNYM, Lisa and me slowing down. WTF don't you complainers speed it up a bit?? We gotta slow down to a crawl, so you guys don't feel bad about yourselves???

Get real guys!...... Step it up, or shut up! (And I say that with the utmost respect to you!)...... I enjoy busting my ass (in plain English) creating all this shit for YOUR enjoyment!! Get it??

And I'll be damned it I have to apologize for it too! LOL.... You GOTTA be kidding with all this BS

Sincerely yours..... "The Other Guy!"

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/06/21 12:08 AM.