Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
..theres no "honor" in murdering your family members because they skimmed heroin profits..theres no "honor" in pimping out children..theres no "honor" in pimping out drug addicted women..theres no "honor" in threatening to rape someones wife and daughters..theres no "honor" in setting up a clearing house for the poor to leave theyre furniture and household belongings after they were evicted from theyre condemned housing projects and stealing the furniture from the destitute and poor and reselling it for a profit.

I write this and your response is to say I’m unhinged and cookoo and losing it therefore what your really saying is these things I wrote ARE actUally honorable... so you think Castellano and DB pimping out children is Honorable.... you think Roy Demeo having houses of prostitution is honorable... You think Lefty Ruggerio murdering his son in law for skimming heroin profits is Honorable... you think Jerry Lang was being Honorable when he threatened to Rape Frank Anconas wife and daughters before he burnt down his house cause he owed him money... you think it was honorable for Jimmy The Clam Eppolitto to rip off poor indigenous people and steal there meager belongings and sell them for cash(he was convicted of this by Hu Mo and the NYPD)??? You think all of this is Honorable and you actually think anyone but you is unhinged and in need of counseling....

To sum it up w the wiseguys as Judge James Zagel said to Joey the Clown Lombardo. “We’re are judged by the worse things we do in life and the worst things you have done are terrible”

Didn't Hugh Mo dismiss the case against Louis Eppilito back when he was a cop?