Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
Not even 50/50 Rebel.Our sheriff was extorting business,selling firearms to Mexican cartel members,coke you name it.They should put his ass in population in prison.We got a judge sending men down the road for dui.Guess who gets a dui.Where I live is the inspiration for the Dukes of Hazzard which is based on our sheriff then J.D. Stewart who on the show is J.D. Hogg and the whole local government is corrupt.I would say well over 50% of southern sheriffs up to the 80s' made money on moonshine.Who do you think was the Ku Klux Klan.The sheriff,his deputys the judges the whole town Government.And this is the bible belt and we are this corrupt.Imagine Chicago,New York no way 50% more than half are crooks career crooks.They are worse than the Mobsters that took an oath to lie cheat and steal that is posted above,these guys took an oath to protect and serve.They are pieces of fucking shits

That is the most interesting synopsis as well as humorous piece of mind wisening I have read in a while...love that..more please Memphis..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...