Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

You sound like a 10 year old with John Gotti posters on the wall... yes of course there’s corrupt law enforcement agents who bend the law or even break it. But by and large law enforcement doesn’t do that vs the CAREER CRIMINALS your defending who have taken an oath to lie cheat and steal and break the law every chance they get...these are convicted child molesters, rapists, thieves and murders your defending...You guys defend Steven Crea Sr ad nasuem because I think we all agree the evidence was flimsy that was used to convict him of the Meldish murder BUT let’s be real he did it. He’s the underboss of the Lucchese Crime Family not a top executive at Publix Groceries. He chose his path in life , he made millions , he could have stepped back anytime in the last 20 years but instead he chose to remain at the top and brought his first born son into it and now he’s doing prison time.. to quote Jr Gotti “ I know my father loved me but how much could he really love me to put me in with all these wolves”
NO ONE that loves they’re children would want them in the street! No one that truly loves they’re children would want them in prison! No one that gave two shits about they’re children would send them out to murder someone! Would you want that for your children or for your loved ones???

Most mob guys are not convicted child molesters and rapists lol. What kind of bullshit is that? You oughta be beaten with a toner cartridge for that comment