Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
QUESTIONS?? ARE YOU GOING TO DISCUSS THE COLLECTION METHODS OF THE LOAN SHARKS THAT INVOLVED THREATENING TO MURDER THE BORROWERS CHILDREN OR RAPE THEYRE WIFE, IF THE BORROWER DIDNT MAKE THE SHYLOCK PAYMENTS. OR WHEN THEY WOULD ACTUALLY RAPE SOMEONES WIFE IF THE GUY DIDNT PAY?

--
Tell ya the truth Louie, I've honestly never even heard that sort of sick, depraved-type thing actually happening in real life. Nor do I believe it's ever been documented that true, inducted Cosa Nostra members would ever do such degenerate things. Certainly not in New York City, and areas that I'm familiar with at least.

But why would you even ask about such a sick thing as that? It makes me think that you are speaking from personal experience? Have you borrowed from a shylock in the past, and had that happen to you, your wife or your girlfriend? Or even worse God forgive, have you personally ever been forcibly sodomized, or forced to perform fellatio on your loan shark for seriously falling behind on your "vig" payments?

Even sicker, I had heard a story once, where a borrower actually had the money in his pocket to pay his shark, but feigned poverty just so he could hopefully be asked to suck his shylock off. Imagine that? Lol

I hope not for your sake. But it may explain why you always seem annoyed and angry. Maybe you still feel like you have a stick (or a dick) up your ass. It could be a latent memory of days gone by maybe?? Of having taken a hard one up the back chute maybe?

If so, I don't doubt that a good shrink could maybe help sort things out for you.

..... "The Other Guy!"

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/01/21 07:16 PM.