This is what I got. It was Detroit and Hoffa never left Michigan. There were two teams, one at the actually kill site, and another at the burial site. Hoffa was picked up at the restraunt by Peter Vitale, Raffaele Quasarano, and another guy, someone who Hoffa trusted, and I am leaning to it being Salvatore Palazzola, but this guy is lost to history so it is speculation. They drove to Carlo Licata house, between the carport house they entered into the kitchen from there, and that is where Jack Gianosa strangled Hoffa and Vito Giacalone held Hoffa legs, while Carlo Licata sat on a stool and got excited and walked over to Hoffa as he was taking his last breaths. Once done, they loaded up Hoffa's body into the trunk and brought it to the Anthony's at Tocco farm in Oakland Township. They dropped it have while Peter Vitale brother Paul got into the vehicle with Jimmy Q and Peter to get rid of it. At the farm were Anthony Giacalone, Anthony Palazzola, Anthony Tocco, Joseph Brooklier, and a another member lost to history and speculation again it might be either Phil Palazzola, or Vincent Finazzo that buries Jimmy Hoffa. Now days later Peter Licata travelled to New York, and was meeting with New York and New Jersey members, notably from the Genovese family, Jimmy Brown of the Gambino family was with Joe N. Gallo when they got a coded message from Genovese member Carmine Zeccardi, and they were not happy with a Detroit buy being buried instead of getting rid of, this was the Genovese who were angry, and Carlo Gambino showed no emotion but shook his head disapproval. Now again this is speculation but the timeline and Hoffa disappearance matches up perfectly. When Peter Vitale got back to Detroit, after a few days, him, Anthony Tocco, and Jack Gianosa went to the farm, but called it off do to the area having a heavy law enforcement presence near by. They waited for things to die down. When they felt it save, Peter Vitale, Raffaele Quasarano, and Anthony Palazzola, went to the farm at another time maybe a month or more later, dug up Hoffas body and took him to a incinerator that Jimmy Q owned and got rid of the body and vehicle that was used to transfer the body. That is as much information as I know.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green