Originally Posted by tonyflash
Junior comes into Players Club as a 19 or 20 year old with a bunch of buddies and they start getting rowdy , bartender asks them to keep it down , they start breaking glasses and stuff . Bartender goes to the back and wakes up Hank , he was there to help out if needed plus show a living for his probation officer but being he worked all day loan sharking , hustling swag and "slugs" which were counterfeit subway tokens and also "quarters" for the pay phones he was exhausted at midnight when this happened . So Hank comes out approaches the bunch and says he fellas u cant do this shit here ! Junior says my dad is John Gotti , u fat fuck I will do what the hell I want and kick your ass . Hank calmly says I'm with Don Cheech and your with Don Pepe but someone else owns this place , capiche ? Call your dad now and tell him where u r and Hank the Bank is asking u to leave . The Kid calls his dad (probably called the pay phone at the Bergin ) . He walks over to Hank when he is done , shakes his hand , kisses him on his cheek , says sorry Hank we didn't know .... and they all leave. The next weekend John Gotti comes in , hangs out for a bit with Hank and Rocky who owned the place and he had his people throw money around on the bar , bought people drinks and said 'U know kids " . Hank told him the kids got to know u don't destroy peoples property for fun without a monetary or "family" reason . Just not right . See John and Hank went way back and did a little time together .

Larry Mazza said Hank was a good guy but that he would fall asleep anywhere. In the middle of a loud nightclub even.said black mike jumped out of hanks car to make a call. Hank fell asleep in the car while Mike was on the phone. That's when chicky snuck up on a sleeping hank and put the bank to sleep forever.