Anthony Romano- also known as Allie Boy, Arnold Romano. Born in 1914. Lived in Lower Eastside. Arrests for narcotics, extortion, carrying a firearm in city limits, destruction of property. Frequented Rex Tavern of Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey, and Miami. Associated with the 107th street crew before joining up with Joe Biondo crew. Made in the 1950s. Known associates, Joe Biondo, Stephen Armone, Joe Armone, Joe N. Gallo, Patrick Russo of Chicago, Al Criscuolo, Anthony Criscuolo, Joe D'Ercole, Anthony Strollo, Michael Genovese, Cassandros Bonasera, Cosmo Frasca, Natale Evola, Nunzio Romano (relative), Eugene Tramaglino, Victor Tramaglino, and John Ormento. Little info on him, had a beef with Joe N. Gallo, on the dead by 1975 list.

Of the D'Alessio brothers, John became a capo in the Gambino family and was heavy in the drug trade till Big Paul gave a warning while taking the money. John passed away in 94, while Alex passed away in the 2000s, Michael passed away in the early 1970s and there is some debate if Micheal was made or not. There is some evidence that their father Michael was an early Gambino member. Dominick another brother was not made and was a lawyer considered an in house counsel for his brothers and Uncle Alexander DiBrizzi. They lived on Staten Island, John Taking over DiBrizzi businesses and territories when DiBrizzi retired to Mississippi. They Knew Lucky Luciano, Anthony Strollo, Mangano brothers, Anastasia brothers, Joe Lanza, and Joe Riccobono. John D'Alessio is said to have been a rival to the Riccobonos, First with Joe, and Later in the 70s and 80s with John Riccobono. John D'Alessio was displeased that Scotto got more perks than him and was viewed more favorably by Paul Castellano. John is said to have been forced in retirement by Castellano after Alex DeBrizzi passed away in 1980. The D'Alessio controlled most of Staten Island while Riccobono controlled the rest with influence in Brooklyn and New Jersey. Alexander D'Alessio was active till after John passed away and the Gottis were in power, he was no fan of John or Peter, and made a remark about Junior.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green