Giuseppe Gennaro- also known as Joe the Wop, Mr. Russo, Pete Russo, Prince of Mulberry St. Born in NYC in 1910. Lived in Manhattan. Involved with Vito and Michael Genovese in his teens before joining up with the Gambino family. After 1931 was in the same crew that Vincent Corrao was in. Involved in gambling and narcotics. Made in the late 1940s. Secret owner of a half a dozen nightclubs, secret partner in a number of stills. Put into Squillante crew in the early 1950s. Took over part of the Squillante crew after Vincent Squillante was killed. Became a force and power, that Gambino made James Failla capo over part of the crew who he trusted to keep Gennaro in check. Died in 1968, crew absorbed into Corrao, Failla, and Sedotto crews.

Vincent Corrao- also known as Jimmy the Blonde, Vincent Carreria. Born in NYC in 1909. Lived in Manhattan until 1940 then moved to Brooklyn. Arrests are recieving stolen goods, conviction for FNL. Close to top people in the Lucchese and Genovese crime family. Own property and a cafe in Manhattan, owned a trucking company in Queens. Both of his sons were made into the Gambino family. Became capo when "The Old Man" died, one of Manganos last picked before he disappeared. Passed away in 1976 and his son Joe succeeded him.

The rest just tidbits of info. Olympio Garafalo know as Lillo took over DiCarlo crew until he died in 1986. Michael Caiazza became capo when Dellacroce was made underboss.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green