Giovanni Busso- Known as Johnny Connecticut. Born in 1898. Little about him. Made during the Castellammarese war. Member of Joe Biondo crew. Good friend was Lucchese soldier Frank Citrano, they ran a bakery together. Involved in Gambling and stolen goods. Some what of a tough guy but no indication that he was a hitman armed robbery and procession of a gun do not count. Frequented Lower Eastside in Manhattan and Hartford Connecticut. Retired to Miami when Joe Biondo was shelved. Dont have a death date.

Alexander DiBrizzi- Known as The Ox, Al Britton. Born in NYC 1892. His arrest and citations entries are a mile long. Gambling, assault, grand Larceny, criminal conspiracy. Made in the 1920s. Believed to be a Capo after the Castellammarese war. Lived on Staten Island. Close to the Anastasias. Ran the waterfronts on SI. President of Local 920 I.L.A owned Ten Acre Farm in NJ. Close associate with the Anastasia, Joe Lanza, Anthony Strollo, Anthony Corallo, and Carlos Marcello. His nephews became members and ran the docks when he retired. Moved to Mississippi and died there in 1980.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green