Thanks that narrowed it down for me. I have Frank Dabbene in the Calabrian faction, and a close associate of Joe Scalise

Frank Dabbene- Also known as Don Ciccio and Don Cheech. Born in 1897 in Reggio di Calabria. Lived in Utica New York before moving to Baltimore. Became made in the 1950s. He was a tremendous earner as he financed bookmakers and was known to be a bank who could layoff some heavy bets. He operated numerous gambling games and ran the local lottery in Baltimore county. Prime suspect in a number of murders. Hanged out at the Trocadero Democratic club and East Baltimore street. Suspected in international narcotics trafficking given his every other year trip to Toronto, and Mexico city, and his yearly vacation in Italy. Help run the Carry-out beverage store with his nephews the Provenzas, to show income, and possibly was used to smuggle narcotics. Close to Buffalo members John Camizzo, the Damianis, and John Melito, the Caronnas, the Moricis, and the Scalises. Passed away in 1984.

Rocco Mazzie- Born in Pennsylvania in 1916. Nickname Rogie. He was an enforcer and involved with narcotics, a big dealer throughout the United States. Lived in the Bronx. Made in the 1950s. Was in Vincent Squillante crew. Haunts were East Harlem, strong connections with other families drug suppliers and dealers. Became capo over part of the Squillante crew after Vincent was killed. Force to retire by Big Paul and Nino Gaggi in 1976/77. Reinstated by John Gotti ( at least allowed to come to the social clubs) passed away in 1986.

Arthur Leo- also known as ch*nk, Mousie. Born in NYC in 1924. A protege of Frank Scalise and a member of his crew. Made in the late 1940s. Known as a sexual deviate. Involved in narcotics, policy, strongarm tactics, arrested for rape. Conflicting reports(a lot of these guys have conflicting reports and rumors, what fun going through all of them) 1) he was made a capo by Mangano in 1950 2) he was made Capo by Albert Anastasia in 1951 when Frank Scalise was bumped up to underboss 3) made a capo after Scalise was killed in 1957 4) was made a capo in 1958. He took over Scalise crew. He was all over the place. Died in 1965.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green