Cataldo "Charlie West" Delutro- Born in 1916. Living in Brooklyn from 1940s onwards. Made in the mid 1950s, his brother Anthony would be one of the last members made before the books closed. Known as a stick up man, his brother Pete was as well but was killed in Michigan in the 1940s after a robbery gone wrong. Never raised above soldier, believed to have reported to Frank Castellano Big Paul's father before being made and put into another crew, either Joe Riccobono or Carlo Gambino crew. Involved in narcotics smuggling while his brother Tony dealt it. Believed to have committed murders, said to have been given the contract on Al Eppolito, and a DeSimone both are said to have died of natural causes. 1971 Identified along with his brother as a soldier in Nino Gaggi crew. By the time Big Paul becomes official boss, his antics stop. Passed away in 1987, his brother Anthony would live another decade.

I have nothing on Natale Richichi except he took over part of Zappis crew, the part in Florida for 2 years till John Gotti forced him to step down and put in Lino.

Stefano LoPiccolo immigrated to New Orleans in the mid 1900s. By 1916 he was living in Brooklyn. He was one of Salvatore D'Aquila top lieutenants, after D'Aquila was killed he is only mentioned twice more as surviving an ambush near the end of the Castellammarese war, he was not the intended target, and selling his grocery store before returning home in 1932. Nothing more is known about him.

Joseph Indelicato, very little I have on him. His brother was Genovese soldier Anthony Indelicato who was killed in 1933. Joe was deported with a lot of other members in 1958. Listed as a Gambino member, but I believe he may actually have been a Genovese member due to his associations with a lot of identified members in that family. Cousin to Sonny Red Indelicato of the Bonanno family.

I have information on some of those members somewhere but not all of them, I do have Author Leo and Tony Plate info somewhere.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green