Correction, Joe Franco was in his mid 40s when he passed away.

Pietro Stincone- Came up under Joe Biondo. Made in the 1920s. Lived in Manhattan until around 1930 where he had moved to Queens. Conflicting reports, (which many of these guys have, what fun going through it all) 1) when Frank Scalise was killed he was promoted to Capo in Queens. 2) he was made Capo in 1958. 3) he was made a capo by Mangano in 1950. Heavily involved in smuggling of narcotics from Sicily, ran a card and craps game, had a shylock, had interests in a restaurant in Corona, a flower shop, and a furniture store. Retired in the late 1960s when Joe Riccobono was no longer Consigliere. Passes away in 1977.

Joseph Zingaro- Born in Palermo Sicily in 1912. Made in 1952-1954. A member of the Gambino crew, was close to Paolo Gambino, heavy in narcotic, suspected of murder in the tri-state area. Visited Toronto with Paolo Gambino, was his driver and bodyguard, succeeded Paolo Gambino as Capo. Retired in the late 1980s when Petey Orange passes away. No clue who that is. Passed away in 1995.

Alfred Eppolito- Born in 1915, made in the early 1950. Had connections to Boston, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Made a Capo by Carlo Gambino. Was haunted by other members passes away in 1963.

The Animal I am drawing a blank, you may have misspell the name

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green