Charles Dongarro also known as Rosario Dongarra, was part of Stefano Armone crew which was Joe Biondo old crew. He became Capo over Armone crew when Steve died. Born in Palermo in 1896. Was made by Salvatore D'Aquila. Known as a heavy hitter coming up and was close to Lucky Luciano, Joe Adonis, and Frank Costello in the Genovese family during those years. His closest allies and friends were Joe Riccobono and Agostino Amato. Moved to Brooklyn after the Castellammarese war, was in Manhattan. Big time drug dealer who supplied the local peddlers with large quantities. Had interests in dress and coat companies, a trucking business, a shipyard, had a partnership with Joe Rao in a unnamed business or service it peddled to. Outside New York, he had a few other interests, John Biondo in Connecticut, the Amatos in Florida, and Joe Paterno in New Jersey. Passed away in 1973, Joe Piney became Capo, it would have been Joe N Gallo, but he skipped up from soldier to Consigliere, shows how much clout that crew had back in the day.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green