GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (U talkin' da me ??), 422 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,434
Posts1,060,898
Members10,349
Most Online992
04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Aliens #171479
04/27/02 08:51 PM
04/27/02 08:51 PM
Chicago
Daniel Corleone Offline OP
Underboss
Daniel Corleone  Offline OP
Underboss
Chicago
Does anybody in here believe in ET's? Ufo's? Abductions? Feel free to share any experience (or thoughts about these intelligent beings)

If your a huge Alien/UFO/Abduction fan this is the book for you : Confirmation by Whitley Strieber. Great pics and information too and it was published lately. (in the 90's).

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather
Re: Aliens #171480
04/28/02 01:48 AM
04/28/02 01:48 AM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
I know you're gonna get jokes galore on this post, Daniel, which is understandable and okay with me. After all, this BB wouldn't be as great as it is without our resident jokers! But I'll say in all seriousness that, yes I do. I was lost in the woods hunting one time when I was about 17 and it got dark on me. I was following an old logging road in the backwoods of Mississippi and came upon the wood's edge at a clearing (a pasture, I assume). I was up on a ridge and below me, past the woods, was a circle of bright lights in different hues there in the pasture. I was at least a hundred yards away, but I was close enough to realize it wasn't like anything I'd ever seen before. And unlike these fools you see in the sci-fi flicks, I didn't move closer to investigate (my 12 gauge notwithstanding): I got the hell outta' Dodge! Ever since, yeah, I've been a believer. I think we're being pretty presumptuous if we really think we're all alone in this vast universe.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Aliens #171481
04/28/02 10:27 AM
04/28/02 10:27 AM
Chicago
Daniel Corleone Offline OP
Underboss
Daniel Corleone  Offline OP
Underboss
Chicago
Thanks for sharing. I would like to share my experience. It was really late at night and I hear these strange noises (its like a plane crossing on the roof but a much heavier sound, it sounded huge). After a few minutes as I was dosing of 3 images appeared (huge head and it was dark so I didn't know what color these figures were. One touched me and I felt a sudden shock then fell asleep. I'm sure I didn't dream it because I was still awake. It was like Men in Black, instead of the gun to make you forget things they used their hand. But I don't know why I still remember that night.

Another experience I had was seeing a plate like shape in the shy (it moved rather slowly as if it wanted to be seen, I was in the car at that time). After a few seconds I checked back to where the UFO was and it vanished. Before that incident, I saw circular blue images in the sky (with my friends, diff. year). The movements were so precise (it moved ina circular pattern).

I realized after reading the book that these intellectual beings communicate to certain people (through abductions, implants or showing themselves/ufo's).

Thanks for sharing Snake and no this ain't a joke, hahaha. If it was I would have placed it in my jokes thread.

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather
Re: Aliens #171482
04/28/02 05:23 PM
04/28/02 05:23 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
I don't understand why this is in the mob/other section of the board.

To tell the truth, I used to as a kid believe bigtime but it was something I just grew out of. I've got two experiences. One was a dream so it doesn't count and just a coincidence of something from a program of which weirdly I'd never seen. The other was when I was about 12/13, stayed a mate's house like you do at that age and while at causing trouble (egg stuff etc) I noticed two 'star' like objects moving towards each other then getting very close then storming off in opposite directions before a collision. Very wierd but i'm sure theres an explanation for it. That happened in about the space of ten seconds so even my mate had time to see it.

(This one I don't remember, only been told)Another experience was a wild flashing light hovering outside in the sky when I was very young. Aparantly i'd sleepwalked into my brothers room and told him about the U.F.O. out there. He told me it was a helecopter and to go back to sleep. I was very embarressed in the morning.

You'll be doing a 'ghosts' post next Danny boy. I'm only messing with you lad. I'm sure this thread will get plenty of responses. Rusty will tell his story of how a wierd being took advantage of him and sodomized him one fatefull night a few years ago - turns out it was just Utzopoke.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Aliens #171483
04/28/02 06:27 PM
04/28/02 06:27 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I don't understand why this is in the mob/other section of the board.
Neither do I. For the record I don't believe in UFO's, or aliens, unless Micheal Jackson counts.

Re: Aliens #171484
04/28/02 10:31 PM
04/28/02 10:31 PM
Earth
goodfellaoggie Offline
goodfellaoggie  Offline

Earth
i have an experience on UFO's when i was about 8 or 9 on my grandmothers house. we're having a party when it happened. at around 8 in the evening we're playing outside when we saw a flying saucer, it moves slowly like their looking at us(hope not). all the kids and the oldies came rushing to see it. this lasted for 5 or 10 minutes until it disappeared. sometimes when we have a family gathering we still talk about this experience. . .

GoodFella

Life Goes On

"What're You Gonna Do Now, Tough Guy?"
The Notorious Phrase that Would'nt Go Away.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull