GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 517 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,961
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,668
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,488
Posts1,061,826
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
You'll never believe this #160199
06/15/06 06:59 PM
06/15/06 06:59 PM
St. Louis
Gangster_10 Offline OP
Associate
Gangster_10  Offline OP
Associate
St. Louis
This is the random discussion, I need some married women to talk to and vent about this.....

My husband has been having...well there's know other way to put this even though it sounds babyish....accidents....he's been so embarrased, I finally got him to go to the doctor...we founf out his has total incontinence, bladder and bowel, sugery wont fix it, so the only solution is ...Depends! He is so embarassed and every time I tryo to comfort him he get even more embarassed....He gets mad because I call them diapers, but thats what they are! I mean yeah there are some depends thats are more like underwear, but the kind he needs are diapers. I help him out when he needs changed, but that just makes it worse. But he takes forever and it would be easier if he just let me do it. He is starting to and I just hope it not for the wrong reason...The thing is we just got married two years ago, he is only 24, but has developed a condition....I think he's age has something to do with how embarassed he gets, but I am his wife....he shouldn't be embarassed....but then again Im having trouble with the thought of changing more than our kids diapers (if we ever have any).....

-G

Re: You'll never believe this #160200
06/15/06 07:18 PM
06/15/06 07:18 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
That's life. Good luck to him though.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: You'll never believe this #160201
06/15/06 07:25 PM
06/15/06 07:25 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
The subject title of your thread is incredibly appropriate.

First of all by the way you write, and considering you are new to this Board and have exactly 5 posts under your belt as of the time you began the thread...I'm not at all certain your story is for real.

But assuming it is, your husband has my sympathies...I am not married and will tell you what I think anyway.

Leave him alone, you are adding to his humiliation with your incredibly insensitive behavior.

Don't call them diapers if he doesn't want you to. It's disrespectful.

Don't try to 'help him change' unless and until he asks you to...no matter how much you think you can help. Doesn't matter that you're his wife, doesn't matter that you've been intimate. It is personal. How would you feel if the roles were reversed?

It sounds like this is a relatively new situation and he needs time to get used to it and live with it. The last thing he needs is to have you want take over and try to speed things up. What's your hurry? He has to get used to the procedure. He is young and if he's going to have to live with this condition for years, and asuuming there will be no further physical problems...he's got to be able to take care of himself.

I know you probably mean well...but you are trying to coddle him and it sounds like that's not what he wants. Also I have a problem with the final sentence; as a tag-on to the rest of your it indicates that you are attempting to assist him because you feel it is your role as a wife and you HAVE to...and not out of sensitivity and caring.

One more thing...the both of you may need to look into support groups. That is, again...if your story is real.

And if by some horrible chance it isn't , then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Regards,
Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: You'll never believe this #160202
06/15/06 07:55 PM
06/15/06 07:55 PM
Canada
Blake Offline
Underboss
Blake  Offline
Underboss
Canada
Whoa, you change your husbands diapers? If this were real I'm sure he could handle it on his own.

You talkin' to me?
Re: You'll never believe this #160203
06/15/06 09:12 PM
06/15/06 09:12 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
No disrespect, but I've thought about it, and I am going to also have to follow Apple's gut reaction. I think this woman is full of shit.

No pun intended.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: You'll never believe this #160204
06/15/06 09:27 PM
06/15/06 09:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

*Insert What AppleOnYa Said Here*

Re: You'll never believe this #160205
06/15/06 11:01 PM
06/15/06 11:01 PM
Zambia
Valenti Offline
Wiseguy
Valenti  Offline
Wiseguy
Zambia
I don't know...the best way to show your love for your spouse is to post incredibly embarassing stories on the internet. I mean, I wouldn't divorce this woman, given the chance.

Yes, that was incredibly unfunny sarcasm.

Go to hell, corleone.

"Make me a sandwich. Oh, excuse me, did I say 'ask me a question?' No. I want you to make me a fucking sandwich right now, or so help me God I will rip off your testicles and put them in my salad.

And I don't even like salad."
-Valenti

Secretary of the Long Lost Corleone fan club.
Re: You'll never believe this #160206
06/15/06 11:21 PM
06/15/06 11:21 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
I will see you there, blue eyes!

Yeah! You! Your eyes are blue!

SONIC BOOM!

*I just went and got you done. Now you have to lay down... you see, 'cause I sonic boom'd you. L... lay down... ah... come on... lay down...*

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull