GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 434 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,789
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,351
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,417
Posts1,060,569
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Escaped #146482
02/06/06 12:46 AM
02/06/06 12:46 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
I think this has gotten out of hand. Stupid things are being said on both sides. DC, if you have the power to, close this thread. It's not worth keeping this open. This is just my opinion, but with you and Pat sticking to your stories like this (which is fine), nothing will be accomplished. This thread is only cauising problems as you two dig deeper and deeper into this hole of Stupid. Somebody, please close this thread. These two are clearly not going to say anything else productive tonight. Just my opinion though.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Escaped #146483
02/06/06 12:53 AM
02/06/06 12:53 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] IHowever, you are being absolutely vile towards a youth and I think you need to realize that. We'll see how this is handled.
How is it that when you are called out on something and can;t defend yourself, you cry that you are only a youth? But then when I've made reference to you being a youth in the past, you lost your mind and said that your being a youth should have no bearing on how you are treated here?

You can't have it both ways Pat.

And again, I am really not scared of how this is handled. If the powers that be here feel that I've broken any rules, then so be it!

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]I didn't cry, "I'm only a youth." By law, I am part of the youth, but as I stated earlier, I feel I've started adulthood.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Escaped #146484
02/06/06 12:56 AM
02/06/06 12:56 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Ferro, I think this thread has reached that point yet again. Yes, I mean we must discuss our undoubtedly large penises.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Escaped #146485
02/06/06 01:03 AM
02/06/06 01:03 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
I knew this would be good to save:

SAVE THIS FOR FUTURE USE, CLIP AND PASTE AS NEEDED :

Unfortunately there seems to be someone amongst us who cannot ever debate the issue at hand without making personal attacks on anothers character, or changing the topic. Unfortunately another topic has been polluted with imaturity, name calling and attacks. So it's no longer worth it to continue as this one member here has now turned another great topic into a shit one.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Escaped #146486
02/06/06 01:07 AM
02/06/06 01:07 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
I mean we must discuss our undoubtedly large penises.
Could that be the reason why Pat feels that he has started adulthood?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Escaped #146487
02/06/06 01:09 AM
02/06/06 01:09 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Ferro, I think this thread has reached that point yet again. Yes, I mean we must discuss our undoubtedly large penises.
Mine's bigger. It's so damn big. When I look down as I piss, and see it, I get sick, because it's so rediculously big. But then I feel better later, because I remember how big it is.

The Doc

P.S. Everyone else has a small penis.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Escaped #146488
02/06/06 01:16 AM
02/06/06 01:16 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[qb] P.S. Everyone else has a small penis.
Minus mine, which has a gravitational pull so powerful it has already torn yours away and everyone else's.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Escaped #146489
02/06/06 01:20 AM
02/06/06 01:20 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Gosh, I hate two-on-ones.

It's pretty hard to respond to the posts from one person, let alone two.

So let me to deflect some of the heat.

I understood exactly the tone of Patrick's original post.

It was a comment on how we are winning the "War on Terror".

I found nothing in there that was "definite proof that people like you want to see us lose this war on terror so that you could say that you were right and the President was wrong."

Nothing that really "proves how anti-american" Pat "really" is.

Nothing that warrants a "kick in the ass."

Nothing that indicates that he is trying to "hide behind his words" or "turn around" his comments because someone "called him" on it. (In fact, he stuck by his words and what they were meant to be: a sarcastic comment on the "War on terror").

Nothing that indicates that Pat is not willing to accept the consequences of his actions "like a man"

Again, no sign that he is "saying what (he) wants and then when you start to feel the heat coming, twisting and turning it into something totally different when he starts to feel the heat."

Actually, IMO, it is you guys who are deliberately twisting his words and what he meant to suit what you would like to think he meant.

There was nothing "disgusting (and) anti-american" in there, and calling anyone "a little anti-american" based on a sarcastic comment about a war on terror which the administration claims we are winning, but which events may say otherwise is, IMO, unfair.

We are all Americans. Who are any of us to judge the level of patriotism or the love of our country of another?

As I read on through the thread, i see no example of Pat, "hiding behind (his) words and making sure he can weasel his way out of any angle someone calls im on."

Pat is not trying to twist his way out of anything. It is you guys who are trying to make his words fit what you want everyone to think he's saying.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
DON'T TWIST THIS AROUND HERE PAT!!!!!

You cheered about a convicted terrorist, who plotted and killed 17 American Sailors.

Don't make this into an "I love my country but just don't agree with my govenment" debate now. This is NOT the issue.

What you posted was a disgrace, and a mockery of the memory of those 17 sailors. A slap in this country's face.
Pat is not the one doing the twisting here.

And the "issue" is not automatically what you say it is.

As a participant, Pat has the right to have just as much say in what the issue is that you do.

A sarcastic comment about how maybe we are not winning the "War on terror" is not a "disgrace, making a mockery of th memory of the dead soldiers, or a slap in the country's face."

He does not "cheers for terrorists when they escape from prisons because it is another notch in the belt of the anti-americans who would love nothing more than to see the USA fail in this war on terror."

He laughed at the fact tha here was another unsuccessful battle in the war being led by what he perceuves to be a bumblimng and ineffectual administration.

And now that you've got me started.....

Threads like this are begun with no comment or offer of an opinion by the threads originator, and then you all sit back and wait for what you consider to be the "tsk tsk tsk, how terrible" comments.

And as soon as a comment comes along that doesn't fit that mold...BOOM.

DMC was right. Pat's post was a jab at the president and the war.

So? Is the president and the war on terror "jab proof"?

Pat stood behind his comments the entire way here, and I, for one, find nothing wrong with them either.

I stand 100% behind Pat on this one,

I know, of course, that you won't subject me to the same comments you subjected Oat to, though, because the topic here is not about what Payt said, it's about Pat.

Call me un-American. Tell me I want to see the terrorists win.

Tell me I warrant a kick in the ass because I don't think Pat posted anything wrong.

I'm "calling you guys out" on this.

Go ahead and say to me the same things you said to him.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Escaped #146490
02/06/06 01:25 AM
02/06/06 01:25 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I knew that this would be good to save!

CLIP AND SAVE THIS FOR FUTURE USE:

I always get a kick out of people who say threads should be closed or are getting out of hand. Why not just move on and let the people there post if they want?
If my posts don't make the grade, I will stop right now!
Maybe I should start a goodbye post next!
I have passed many, many threads and debates for the same reasons many have said. Remember a basic rule of: if you don't like someones post or that person, just past it by and mind your own business.

------------------------------------------------------------

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Escaped #146491
02/06/06 01:48 AM
02/06/06 01:48 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
I like Plaw's post, and before reaching it, I was just about to tell both of you to stop the b.s. and close the thread. But, now I won't do either. But some of you people really need to stop being so hypersensitive to every single word uttered by someone you may not care much for. It's childish. And, as Plaw, I really didn't see any malicious intent in Pat's original post. It's a sarcastic joke. And it was cute. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. Unless this continues.

Now... how 'bout them Steelers!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Escaped #146492
02/06/06 01:51 AM
02/06/06 01:51 AM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

I was finishing my post when I saw JG's post so I won't post it, plaw if you want to debate pm or im me (if I'm ever on lol)

About the steelers, I had all picks for the Seahawks.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Escaped #146493
02/06/06 01:57 AM
02/06/06 01:57 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Same here Plaw. I wrote a reply to your challenge and posted it, but then saw JG's post, so I deleted it. While I don't agree with either you or JG here, out of respect for JG as the owner of this board, and more importantly out of respect for the friendship between the three of us, I will drop it.

But it does not change the way that I feel about what Pat posted.

However, consider it now dropped.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Escaped #146494
02/06/06 02:02 AM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don't want to get in the middle of this and I think I have proved (not that I needed to in the first place) my respect for America and Americans in previous posts and I would never even think for a second of dishonouring the memories of those who lost their lives in the U.S.S. Cole tragedy and I would never ever try to hurt their families in any way. However, the U.S.S. Cole tragedy (and it was a tragedy and a vile, senseless, inhumane, horrific act of terrorism) is brought up a lot when acts of this nature are brought up. There is nothing wrong with this as it was an extremely great tragedy, especially for those whose lives were directly affected by it. My problem is that the U.S.S. Liberty attack was as great a tragedy and is brought up once in a blue moon if ever in discussions such as these. Now (again I shouldn't have to do this but here goes anyway) I have proven in my previous posts that I am neither anti-American nor anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish. I just don't understand that as horrible as the U.S.S. Cole bombing was, why isn't the U.S.S. Liberty tragedy given the same magnitude and why aren't those who lost their lives on the Liberty and their families given the same respect??

http://www.ussliberty.com/

Re: Escaped #146495
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Nah....all I want to do is start talking Yahoo baseball already.

Unless you guys wanna call me some of the same things you called Pat. Then I'm ready to rumble.

Re: Escaped #146496
02/06/06 02:03 AM
02/06/06 02:03 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
You guys don't have to delete your posts because I made a reply -- I'm not a dictator!

Post all you want - just keep it CIVIL and without name-calling and accusations...!

And when in doubt, read the header again that says "Talk about 'whatever' here - but please keep it respectable! If you don't like certain topics or particular members, please ignore them."

Life is too short to get pissed off AT YOUR COMPUTER.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Escaped #146497
02/06/06 03:15 AM
02/06/06 03:15 AM
Long Island, NY
Consigliere's Lady Offline
Wiseguy
Consigliere's Lady  Offline
Wiseguy
Long Island, NY
I never post but I have to get my yearly post in....
Grow up and ignore what you don't agree with..... Life is too short. Take a second or two and thing what you are posting. Live Life and be Happy stop find reasons to argue.

Re: Escaped #146498
02/06/06 01:33 PM
02/06/06 01:33 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
But...We all agree right? I still have the biggest penis on this board right??? :p

The Doc

P.S. Let's all go put some flowers in our hair and gather around a nice "Pictures of My Dog" thread or something like that.

Re: Escaped #146499
02/06/06 03:13 PM
02/06/06 03:13 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
If you're saying that you're the biggest dick here, you might get some to agree.

Re: Escaped #146500
02/06/06 05:48 PM
02/06/06 05:48 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Well, I swear, I'd like to take the bunch of you outside and smack you around. The only drawback being that you might like it. :p

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Escaped #146501
02/06/06 06:47 PM
02/06/06 06:47 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
If you're saying that you're the biggest dick here, you might get some to agree.
Bush has the largest Dick.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Escaped #146502
02/06/06 07:17 PM
02/06/06 07:17 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Kudos to whomever made the brilliant decision to leave these guys in Yemen, rather than taking them to an undisclosed location (read: CIA prison, where we know they won't escape).

Cheers,
Double-J

Re: Escaped #146503
02/06/06 07:25 PM
02/06/06 07:25 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline OP
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline OP
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
What a great point Double J.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Escaped #146504
02/06/06 08:17 PM
02/06/06 08:17 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Haha, yeh, I saw this earlier. Another win in the 'War on Terror!!'
Whoa, lemme defend Pat here...

This was obviously a comment about how we are 'winning' the war on terror. Obviously some of us didn't sign up for Sarcasm 101 in High School. What Pat said was simply a jab and a little mockery of a 'supposed' war on terror that we have messed up yet again on. I truly don't think IMO that his comments were Anti-American, or a slap in the face to the soldiers families. But...that's just my opinion.

His comments were Anti-War on Terror, which I'm starting to wonder if it can be fought myself.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Escaped #146505
02/07/06 12:21 AM
02/07/06 12:21 AM
toyland
D
don illuminati Offline
Underboss
don illuminati  Offline
D
Underboss
toyland
Quote:
[/qb]
Bush has the largest Dick. [/QB][/QUOTE]

"How's the Italian food in this restaurant?'
Re: Escaped #146506
02/07/06 07:45 PM
02/07/06 07:45 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Jealous?

The Doc

Re: Escaped #146507
02/07/06 07:57 PM
02/07/06 07:57 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Nah, my days of worrying about that kind of stuff are long behind me.

Re: Escaped #146508
02/07/06 08:30 PM
02/07/06 08:30 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Nah, my days of worrying about that kind of stuff are long behind me.
How long? :p

The Doc

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull