GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 641 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,796
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,357
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,418
Posts1,060,589
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tony Montana meets Micheal Corleone... #17633
09/08/04 02:39 AM
09/08/04 02:39 AM
AllEyesOnChris Offline OP
Button
AllEyesOnChris  Offline OP
Button
I've seen some interesting versions on this board as to how these two cinematic heavyweights would interact they ever came face to face. Well, here's my own take on the concept. Hope you enjoy it, and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Tony Meets Michael

Clemenza: Don Michael, there's some spick from Miami here who says he has a proposition for you. Never seen him before, should I give him the boot?

Michael: No need for such names, just send the man in so I can hear what he has to say. He's obviously come a long way to see me.

Clemenza: Sure thing boss.

Enter Tony Montana with Manny and Chi-Chi

Tony: How you doin' Godfather? I come to show my respect to you and your family.

Michael: My associate tells me that's not all you have to show me.

Tony: (Smiling) What you mean, associate? You mean that gorilla who let me in? If Associate means gorilla, then yeah, that's the guy.

Michael: (Annoyed) Get to the point, Mr. Montana, I have more people to see.

Tony: Ok, ok. Jesus man. I come to make you an offer.

Michael: What kind of "offer"?

Tony: Well, as you probably know thanks to the papers, I've had some bad luck with the feds.

Michael: Ah, right. You're the one they call "Scarface".

Tony: God, I hate that fuckin' name. They also call me "kingpin". But what's in a name, huh?

Michael: So where does my family come in?

Tony: I know you got the cops and judges in your pocket. Hell you probably got the goddamn president...

Michael: (Abruptly) Let me stop you there, Mr. Montana. I think I see where this is going, and I will save us both time by declining right away.

Tony: You not even gonna let me finish?

Michael: Unfortunately for you, I share my father's view of drugs. They are messy and I don't need my family to get mixed up with that sort of trouble.

Tony: I read about your father many times in the papers when I was a boy and I admired him very much. He had cajones, you know? But his day is over and times are changing.

Michael: You're right. If my father were still sitting here at this desk instead of me, you wouldn't have made it past the front gate.

Tony: Maybe not, but this is win-win. You can't lose. You'd be a, how you say, silent partner.

Michael: I'm afraid my answer is no. However, I wish you much success in your business and I hope we can part as friends.

Tony: (Outraged) Friends?! I'll never call a guinea maricon like you my friend. The only friends I have in this world are standing right next to me (points to Manny and Chi-Chi). You makin' a big mistake you horse!

Michael: Maybe, but I will have to ask you to leave as I do have many people to see. Good day.

Tony: Hey fuck you mang! (spits on the floor)

Michael: (To Clemenza) Please see these gentlemen out and come back to my office right away...

Michael, knowing he cannot excuse Tony's behavior, instructs Clemenza to assemble a group of assassins. In exchange for citizenship which Michael arranges through his contacts, the men are met at a Miami port late at night by Michael's personal bodyguard, Al Neri. Neri, dressed in all black wearing his trademark sunglasses, leads this band of rebels to Montana's compound and eliminates the disrespectful druglord with his own police-issue shotgun with a pulverizing blow to the back.

Using his newspaper contacts, Michael arranged for the hit to be blamed on a rival of Tony's, Sosa. The public ate the drug-war version of the story with a spoon, but the gangland underground was buzzing about the true demise of the seemingly invincible "Scarface". This action gained Michael the respect he had been longing for, and untimately cemented the Corleone family's position as the most powerful crime family in America.

Gangsters don't die, They get chubby and move to Miami.
- Jadakiss
Re: Tony Montana meets Micheal Corleone... #17634
09/11/04 06:54 PM
09/11/04 06:54 PM
K
Kenneth Young Offline
Wiseguy
Kenneth Young  Offline
K
Wiseguy
have michael tell tony like vito told solozzo...best is your interest dont conflict with mine smile

You have answer for Santino, Carlo,you fingered Sony for the Barzini people....AHHHHH that little faus you played with my sista you think that could fool a corleone.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull