GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Malavita), 386 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,782
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,343
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,414
Posts1,060,530
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 135 of 319 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 318 319
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93817
06/01/06 12:48 AM
06/01/06 12:48 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
The Running Man ** 1/2

Another very enjoyable 1980s Arnold Schwarzenegger action flick. This guy has got to be the king of the one-liners

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93818
06/01/06 02:55 AM
06/01/06 02:55 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Mulholland Drive
Didn't understand a single bit. Is this supposed to be like modern art, where no one understands, but everyone pretends to appreciate it, just to avoid looking ridiculous? I had the same experience with "The Lost Highway" and eventually had to google to find out what it was all about. But now I am really not inclined to find out what Lynch wants to say here. Lost Highway, Machinist (non Lynch), Mulholland Drive.... what next? I am sick of films that conveniently introduce imagination/fantasy bullshit plot in the pretext of creating mystery. Tell me a simple story. I refuse to google to find out what you are saying. Okay no more Lynch movies for me

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93819
06/01/06 04:12 AM
06/01/06 04:12 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Zaluchi:
[b]Ladri di biciclette / The Bicycle Thief (1948) Vittorio De Sica / Italy 9/10 (I switched from stars to numbers :p )
A bit slow at the start but it more than makes up for it in the final twenty minutes. Raw Emotion is the only way to describe this film. A gem of Italian Neorealism, shot on a shoestring budget with non-professional actors, the experience is amazing. [/b]
I'm glad you enjoyed this movie. Raw emotion, that's right! And if you are interested in Italian Neorealism, I'd suggest you "Rome, Open City" (by Roberto Rossellini, 1946). Oh, and another "must see" by Vittorio De Sica is definitely "Umberto D."

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93820
06/01/06 04:15 AM
06/01/06 04:15 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
[b]Mulholland Drive
Didn't understand a single bit. Is this supposed to be like modern art, where no one understands, but everyone pretends to appreciate it, just to avoid looking ridiculous? I had the same experience with "The Lost Highway" and eventually had to google to find out what it was all about. But now I am really not inclined to find out what Lynch wants to say here. Lost Highway, Machinist (non Lynch), Mulholland Drive.... what next? I am sick of films that conveniently introduce imagination/fantasy bullshit plot in the pretext of creating mystery. Tell me a simple story. I refuse to google to find out what you are saying. Okay no more Lynch movies for me [/b]
can't wait to see what Capo is going to reply.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93821
06/01/06 07:57 AM
06/01/06 07:57 AM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline
Underboss
I actually appreciated Mulholland for the same reasons you didn't like it, but I don't believe it was made that way just so people could pretend to understand it.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93822
06/01/06 08:15 AM
06/01/06 08:15 AM
UK
DE NIRO'S SISTER Offline
Underboss
DE NIRO'S SISTER  Offline
Underboss
UK
My mum wants to go see this 9/11 film any one got a trailer or anything to tell me about it?

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93823
06/01/06 08:18 AM
06/01/06 08:18 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
United 93
2006; Greengrass

Spread the news, United 93 is a truly revolutionary film. Upon first impressions, this stands as one of the most powerful, tasteful, and interesting films released in the past decade, and its dedication to accuracy is impressive. As the first film about one of the biggest tragedies this country has ever faced, United 93 passes the respectability test with flying colors. Add in the fact that the events of that fateful day occurred less than five years ago, and one must consider writer/director Greengrass's accomplishment a truly remarkable one.

A director faces a difficult situation when his film is being blasted and criticized before it is even released. As the pioneer in what will surely become a sub-category unto itself in the disaster films genre, Greengrass took careful precaution in crafting the first 9/11 film, and his dedication seems to have paid off.

I call this film revolutionary because it is the closest I've ever seen a film walk the line between documentaries and feature films. The result is an fascinating experiment in a new approach to making movies. The events are shown, they are not dramatized, they are not romanticized, or sensationalized, they are simply portrayed, as accurately possible. The hijackers and the hijacked are on equal footing in the sympathy department. I found myself almost pitying the terrorists as they were overcome with their religious fanaticism which led to them being essentially forced into a suicide mission in the name of their god. Greengrass has made the first film in which both sides are presented and the director is truly able to succeed in not taking sides. His genius in this department is beautifully portrayed in one of the final scenes in the film where both the hijackers and their captives pray on opposite ends of aircraft. The juxtaposition of these images provides an interesting insight into exactly what this film really sought to accomplish.

Greengrass's camerawork, while relying on the hand-held effect a little too much at times, ultimately assists in portraying the frantic and panicked nature of all the characters depicted, as well as setting the tone for the entire fateful day itself. And the director's choice of music also suits the piece beautifully. Opting for a simple, minimalist orchestral score that plays throughout only a small portion of the film seems to have been just the right amount to accent but not drown out the story.

Another aspect of the film which I really admired, whether intentional or not, was its casting. I literally only recognized one face in the entire cast, and even then I couldn't name him or place where I had seen him. (It ultimately turned out to be John Rothman who I knew from Dinner Rush). The fact that the cast consisted almost exclusively of unknowns only added to the feel of realism throughout the film. Add in the fact that several real life people involved in the events of 9/11 played themselves, and also that the actors chosen to play the major figures in the passenger resistance movement looked remarkably like their real-life counterparts, and the viewers truly felt as if they were there.

Another fascinating choice by Greengrass was to not take advantage of his post-knowledge of the events. Throughout the entire film, characters can be seen making false assumptions and relaying information to one another that was eventually proved to be incorrect. This, again, adds to the realism and sense of panicked confusion being portrayed in the film, and I really respected the fact that Greengrass took the time to include this.

One other difficult choice made by Greengrass was exactly how to go about showing the plane's final moments. It can be tough for a director when the audience already knows how the story will end, but Greengrass does it in a unique and truly emotional way that really tugs at your heart strings without being overdramatic.

Nearly everything about this film was perfectly in accordance to what Greengrass sought to achieve. Thought-provoking, deeply emotional, realistic. I truly do not feel as though a better film could've been made about this subject matter.

5/5 Stars

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93824
06/01/06 09:13 AM
06/01/06 09:13 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Mista,

I saw this film too and agree with your review. It wasn't overdone, every passenger was equal, without one outshining the other; the characters seemed "real", and so did the scenes on the ground at air traffic control. The first hour or so consisted of the confusion and chaos on the ground, which some might say is a little slow, but I think interesting and necessary to get a grasp on the chain of events. The ending was appropriate as well. Again, not a Hollywood "spectacle" type ending, but considering how soon after this event this was made, it was done with sensitivity and seemed real. You're heart goes out to all of the passengers.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93825
06/01/06 09:28 AM
06/01/06 09:28 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
[b]Mulholland Drive
Didn't understand a single bit. Is this supposed to be like modern art, where no one understands, but everyone pretends to appreciate it, just to avoid looking ridiculous?[/b]
My thoughts on Mulholland Dr. read:
Quote:
It is best to approach this film as an unfathomable nightmare, and let it unfold itself; for, in true Lynch style, the meaning here is not an obvious one, presented as a character-switching Chinese-box-like succession of dark and disturbing fantasies. It registers on the unconscious and lingers on the mind like the most haunting of dreams.
My thoughts on Lost Highway read:
Quote:
A teasing, complex mystery on identity, told as an elongated, inescapable nightmare for all, with characters switching into others; it begs for rewatches, and becomes more rewarding with each one.
Didn't you find Mulholland Dr. to be full of beautiful images? Didn't it touch upon your emotions at times that few films can even dream of achieving? Didn't it pull you into its nightmarish textures and identity crises with every lingering shot of a dark corridor or corner of a sparse, barely-lit room?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93826
06/01/06 09:30 AM
06/01/06 09:30 AM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
The Singing Detective
Jon Amiel
1986 Australia/UK (1st time; DVD)
Bedridden in hospital with a debilitating skin disease, a writer of detective fiction with a debilitating skin disease reimagines his most famous story and relives his childhood.
The kind of genre-bending, tantalising final product a writer might dream of completing, this TV mini-series is about as fresh, energetic, and mature as you can possibly get, with nothing else in the medium coming close to its sophisticated intertextuality. Endlessly fascinating, with a powerful emotional undercurrent racing along beneath every sharp slice of dialogue. The acting is fantastic, the material highly original, the pacing perfect, and the whole thing is at once accessible and convoluted, ambitious and modest, and it's quite unlike anything made before or since.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93827
06/01/06 10:55 AM
06/01/06 10:55 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Didn't you find Mulholland Dr. to be full of beautiful images?
Definitely yes
Quote:

Didn't it touch upon your emotions at times that few films can even dream of achieving?
Not much I should say. I couldn't relate to the characters and hence the lack of emotional attachment.
Quote:

Didn't it pull you into its nightmarish textures and identity crises with every lingering shot of a dark corridor or corner of a sparse, barely-lit room?
I felt this way when I saw Lost Highway. But with this, I felt it was repeating the same themes as the former - identity crisis, fantasies and dreams of a life where one can be someone else and have some other character(istics), trying to solve the problems in real life through fantasies etc. Also it is not coherent, looks like a collage of beautiful images with no apparent inter-relation. If at all there is any big picture, it is hidden deep enough not to be discovered by most people watching it. IMO.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93828
06/01/06 11:46 AM
06/01/06 11:46 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
[b]Mulholland Drive
Didn't understand a single bit. Is this supposed to be like modern art, where no one understands, but everyone pretends to appreciate it, just to avoid looking ridiculous? I had the same experience with "The Lost Highway" and eventually had to google to find out what it was all about. But now I am really not inclined to find out what Lynch wants to say here. Lost Highway, Machinist (non Lynch), Mulholland Drive.... what next? I am sick of films that conveniently introduce imagination/fantasy bullshit plot in the pretext of creating mystery. Tell me a simple story. I refuse to google to find out what you are saying. Okay no more Lynch movies for me [/b]
I agree. I don't think anyone outside the set understood what this movie was supposed to be about. As I said when I watched it, it's probably "weird for the sake of being weird"

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93829
06/01/06 11:51 AM
06/01/06 11:51 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Ah yes, the argument from the prosecutors of those that didn't get it that the movie is "pretentious". Well, Lynch IS pretentious of sorts. However, his works are always worth checking out for cinema buff fans.

If you all thought MULHOLLAND DR. didn't make sense, where the hell was everyone when TWIN PEAKS was on TV? I mean this shit aint exactly new with The Lynch.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93830
06/01/06 01:37 PM
06/01/06 01:37 PM
New York City
Don Zaluchi Offline
Made Member
Don Zaluchi  Offline
Made Member
New York City
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Zaluchi:
[b] [b]Ladri di biciclette / The Bicycle Thief
(1948) Vittorio De Sica / Italy 9/10 (I switched from stars to numbers :p )
A bit slow at the start but it more than makes up for it in the final twenty minutes. Raw Emotion is the only way to describe this film. A gem of Italian Neorealism, shot on a shoestring budget with non-professional actors, the experience is amazing. [/b]
I'm glad you enjoyed this movie. Raw emotion, that's right! And if you are interested in Italian Neorealism, I'd suggest you "Rome, Open City" (by Roberto Rossellini, 1946). Oh, and another "must see" by Vittorio De Sica is definitely "Umberto D." [/b][/quote]I have planned to see those for a long time . Tonight, I intend to watch either Pasolini's Accatone (1961) or Mamma Roma (1962) , his second film.

As for the films I saw last night, they were:

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Steven Spielberg / USA 8/10
Great action film from the master himself. Not as good as his "masterpieces" but great for what it is. Enjoyable and fun.

Persona (1966) Ingmar Bergman / Sweden 9/10
Amazing film. The third Bergman film I've seen, after The Seventh Seal and Wild Strawberries. Beautiful cinematography and a great plot/story that sucks you in. To me it's the most entertaining of the three films I've seen. Definately needs a rewatch.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93831
06/01/06 03:36 PM
06/01/06 03:36 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
I don't think anyone outside the set [of Mulholland Dr.] understood what this movie was supposed to be about. As I said when I watched it, it's probably "weird for the sake of being weird"
In interviews included on the Region 2 DVD of the film, the main stars all give their interpretations of what they think the film is about. Even Lynch himself would never say "it means this", or discard what you thought it meant, even if he disagreed with it.

Lynch isn't for everyone, and I know that you know that, but I can't quite fathom "weird for the sake of being weird" as a criticism. Isn't The Godfather "serious for the sake of being serious"? Isn't X-Men "action-packed for the sake of being action-packed"? Isn't Dumb and Dumber "funny for the sake of being funny"? If anything, "weird for the sake of being weird" is a good thing, no? It certainly makes a film original. And let's face it, how many films can you compare Mulholland Dr. to? In fact, I've read many times the adjective "Lynchian" being used to describe somebody else's work, but I've never read a review of Lynch's films with overt reference to others.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93832
06/01/06 03:58 PM
06/01/06 03:58 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
SE7EN (David Fincher/USA/1995)

This film gets better with every viewing. A truly disturbing tale of a man who kills seemingly random people, based on the seven deadly sins (lust, greed, envy, sloth, gluttony, wrath, and pride).

Pitt and Freeman turned in two great performances, but Kevin Spacey really steals the show in this one. Eventhough he only has about 20 minutes total (give or take) of on screen time, his performance is disturbingly brilliant.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93833
06/01/06 04:31 PM
06/01/06 04:31 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b]SE7EN (David Fincher/USA/1995)

Pitt and Freeman turned in two great performances, but Kevin Spacey really steals the show in this one. Eventhough he only has about 20 minutes total (give or take) of on screen time, his performance is disturbingly brilliant. [/b]
Oh YES! Kevin Spacey is the MAN and I can't wait to see him as Lex Luthor in Superman Returns

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93834
06/01/06 04:33 PM
06/01/06 04:33 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I agree Capo. I have my own interpretation for Mulholland Drive that I feel makes perfect sense, but the film is still effective with it's nightmarish/dreamlike images. Lynch's best from what I've seen.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93835
06/01/06 05:33 PM
06/01/06 05:33 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Irishman, since you've returned to the thread, I'd be interested in seeing how (if?) you can reply to the second paragraph of my last post.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93836
06/01/06 06:54 PM
06/01/06 06:54 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Lynch isn't for everyone, and I know that you know that, but I can't quite fathom "weird for the sake of being weird" as a criticism. Isn't The Godfather "serious for the sake of being serious"? Isn't X-Men "action-packed for the sake of being action-packed"? Isn't Dumb and Dumber "funny for the sake of being funny"? If anything, "weird for the sake of being weird" is a good thing, no? It certainly makes a film original. And let's face it, how many films can you compare Mulholland Dr. to? In fact, I've read many times the adjective "Lynchian" being used to describe somebody else's work, but I've never read a review of Lynch's films with overt reference to others.
I agree Lynch isn't for everyone and sure, you can say any comic book movie made in the last 6 years has probably been made as "action for the sake of action." And you can say Dumb and Dumber is "funny for the sake of being funny." etc. But when a very small percentage of those who have watched Mulholland Dr. understand it fully, I think it defeats it's purpose as a movie.

Monty Python and the Hoil Grail **

The first 20-30 minutes were good but towards the end I was bored and felt like I was watching The Yellow Submarine or something.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93837
06/01/06 07:19 PM
06/01/06 07:19 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
But when a very small percentage of those who have watched Mulholland Dr. understand it fully, I think it defeats it's purpose as a movie.
I disagree with this statement so much. I think as long as the director has an intended purpose in mind, and is not just throwing random images together to confuse his viewers, making a film that is not fully understandable (a.k.a interpretive) is a stroke of genius in my opinion.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93838
06/01/06 07:36 PM
06/01/06 07:36 PM
Underboss
Underboss
8 1/2
1963/Fellini

A harried movie director retreats into his memories and fantasies.
Starring Marcello Mastroianni, Claudia Cardinale, and Anouk Aimée
-- 1st Fellini film --

Well, finally a piece of classic cinema that lived up to its reputation. Fellini provided a really enjoyable, comedic, and yet mystifying and complex viewing expierience. His attention to detail in the areas of lighting and camera movement were clearly evident throughout, and his writing skills shine as well. The numerous extended dream sequences were the most exciting parts of the film, providing a figurative window into the main character's thoughts. I found myself wishing the film had been based more in these sequences rather than focusing more on the reality-based aspects of the story.

Fellini did a fantastic job of instantly sucking the viewers in as well with a memorably haunting opening sequence. I went back and watched just that scene over again after I had finished the film and it was given a whole new layer of depth of meaning. Great film, looking forward to multiple rewatches, as well as getting my hands on La Dolce Vita sometime soon.

4.5/5

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93839
06/01/06 07:43 PM
06/01/06 07:43 PM
DonVitoCorleone Offline
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline
Underboss
How'd you like the final image? That gave me chills more than anything else in the film.

I dig farmers don't shoot me please!
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93840
06/01/06 07:47 PM
06/01/06 07:47 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Not every film can be a straight forward "There's a bomb! Get dowwwwnnnn!!!!" Arnold Schwarzenegger mindfuck that doesn't make you think at all.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93841
06/01/06 07:55 PM
06/01/06 07:55 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
How'd you like the final image? That gave me chills more than anything else in the film.
Actually, sorry to say, I was somewhat dissappointed with the ending. For some reason I had thought I had remembered reading somewhere a while back that in the end the entire film turned out to be a fabrication in the mind of an old and crippled Guido, which turned out to be false. Although I did enjoy the concept of the final circus dancing circle, I had kind of wished Fellini pushed in for a memorable close-up of some kind rather than remain on the extended long shot. Still good though.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93842
06/01/06 08:20 PM
06/01/06 08:20 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Not every film can be a straight forward "There's a bomb! Get dowwwwnnnn!!!!" Arnold Schwarzenegger mindfuck that doesn't make you think at all.
I know and that's why Hollywood has gone down hill so much [/sarcasm]

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93843
06/01/06 08:33 PM
06/01/06 08:33 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I think 8 1/2's ending is even better then that would've been. It shows Guido has found positive inspiration to do what he wants, but he still has the problems of his parents, mistress, etc. I need to see it again.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93844
06/01/06 09:13 PM
06/01/06 09:13 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Nearly every girl in that movie reminded me of Simonetta Stefanelli.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93845
06/02/06 01:05 AM
06/02/06 01:05 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Blazing Saddles ** 1/2

First time watching this classic and it was a lot funnier than I expected. A lot of racy jokes but I liked that about the movie

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion #93846
06/02/06 01:47 AM
06/02/06 01:47 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Fargo ***
Really nice movie, based on a true story about a man wanting to get his wife kidnapped to extract ransom from his father-in-law. The plan goes terribly wrong...

Page 135 of 319 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 318 319

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull