GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (joepuzzles234, GangstersInc, 1 invisible), 565 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,982
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,501
Posts1,062,038
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82069
11/30/04 09:09 PM
11/30/04 09:09 PM
Signore Sole Aumentante Offline
Capo
Signore Sole Aumentante  Offline
Capo
^ Is this guy for real?

"Today I settled all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo-" Michael Corleone

"I punks ed i gruppi ed i rappers moderni hanno avuti timore migliore il sole aumentante di questa cosa di il nostro."
Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82070
11/30/04 09:11 PM
11/30/04 09:11 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [I would've passed a bill for more money into our intelligence (which the President voted against doing) and I would've monitored Iran, Iraq, and North Korea like there was no tomorrow. -Pat
Oh boy, I give up! Jeez! So WHAT do you propose that the President of the USA do about it, now, at this moment!

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]At this moment? You mean with the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? I hope he gets us the heck out of there by 2008 so that the next President doesn't have to deal with it. I have a feeling that Bush's cabinet is under the control of China and that's why we aren't pushing North Korea like we could. If we go into North Korea, I have a feeling that China would blow us to hell. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82071
11/30/04 09:14 PM
11/30/04 09:14 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by El weon manic hispanic:
To that double-j person, what are you man?
Dude, america aint the great frree country it sells to you, It needs an aenima.
Yeah, it ain't no free country man! :rolleyes: That is why we have a huge immigration problem where 1000's a day try to come to America knowing that there is freedom to make a better life for themselves!

As far as America needing an enima? I agree with you on that! An enima to FLUSH out people who come to our country and try to destroy it!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82072
11/30/04 09:17 PM
11/30/04 09:17 PM
Capo
Capo
Quote:
have a feeling that Bush's cabinet is under the control of China and that's why we aren't pushing North Korea like we could. If we go into North Korea, I have a feeling that China would blow us to hell. -Pat
Was the Bush cabinet comment serious? Because that's not true; though Clinton had strong ties with China and even gave them some of our secret technology, not to mention Chinese groups being Clinton's top campaign donators. But that's another story.

If we went into North Korea, would China attack us? I honestly don't know.... they are Communist and not much better than Jong Il. I don't think that the Chinese Government is that suicidal, though. If they attacked Americans in Korea, then kiss China goodbye. I doubt that the government, especially the Bush Administration, would take any attack from such a serious power as China go un-checked. In the end, if that happened, WWIII would start.

"Today I settled all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo-" Michael Corleone

"I punks ed i gruppi ed i rappers moderni hanno avuti timore migliore il sole aumentante di questa cosa di il nostro."
Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82073
11/30/04 09:20 PM
11/30/04 09:20 PM
Australia
El weon manic hispanic Offline
Wiseguy
El weon manic hispanic  Offline
Wiseguy
Australia
Just listnto what the people need, Arent we meant tolive in a demcoracy? The worlds full of sh** i hope this world ends soon... and start agian, with the oppressed, the fceless, the rightless, the ones hidden rffrom our thought hidden out of sight come back and build the world over agian.
All these people taken all the sh** in and believing dont know anything. America keep secrets from theior people and then they say theyre democratic and anyone who challenges that is a terrorist or something. Thyre meant to be fighting terrorists? ? Thats like fighting an enemy that always changes and hides anywhere. What ? Now guerillas are terrorists?? They meant to befighting for freedom. But, that doesnt comply with americas rules. ""its a democracy not a freedom"" Not even a democracy, man, its a ignorance turned to a religion of the powerful. eh.....im tired, no one listens.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82074
11/30/04 09:22 PM
11/30/04 09:22 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
You mean with the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? I hope he gets us the heck out of there by 2008 so that the next President doesn't have to deal with it. I have a feeling that Bush's cabinet is under the control of China and that's why we aren't pushing North Korea like we could. If we go into North Korea, I have a feeling that China would blow us to hell. -Pat
So you would tell The President to just ignore Iran, and get the troops out by 2008. OK, I get your point! :rolleyes:

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82075
11/30/04 09:25 PM
11/30/04 09:25 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Signore Sole Aumentante:
[quote] have a feeling that Bush's cabinet is under the control of China and that's why we aren't pushing North Korea like we could. If we go into North Korea, I have a feeling that China would blow us to hell. -Pat
Was the Bush cabinet comment serious? [/quote]Yes.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82076
11/30/04 09:27 PM
11/30/04 09:27 PM
Capo
Capo
Quote:
eh.....im tired, no one listens.
Because you're out of your mind. Go away.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82077
11/30/04 09:28 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[b] You mean with the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? I hope he gets us the heck out of there by 2008 so that the next President doesn't have to deal with it. I have a feeling that Bush's cabinet is under the control of China and that's why we aren't pushing North Korea like we could. If we go into North Korea, I have a feeling that China would blow us to hell. -Pat
So you would tell The President to just ignore Iran, and get the troops out by 2008. OK, I get your point! :rolleyes:

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]I said that I'd monitor Iran like there was no tomorrow.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82078
Australia
El weon manic hispanic Offline
Wiseguy
El weon manic hispanic  Offline
Wiseguy
Australia
Whats with "americas is a free country". Ask those with temporary visas, who cant see their own families for years and years. And they come here for a life, for a job, to not be under the threat of getting killed and bieng oppressed, but they got themselves stuck in another hole. In america and its paranoia.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82079
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Just listnto what the people need, Arent we meant tolive in a demcoracy? The worlds full of sh** i hope this world ends soon... and start agian, with the oppressed, the fceless, the rightless, the ones hidden rffrom our thought hidden out of sight come back and build the world over agian.
All these people taken all the sh** in and believing dont know anything. America keep secrets from theior people and then they say theyre democratic and anyone who challenges that is a terrorist or something. Thyre meant to be fighting terrorists? ? Thats like fighting an enemy that always changes and hides anywhere. What ? Now guerillas are terrorists?? They meant to befighting for freedom. But, that doesnt comply with americas rules. ""its a democracy not a freedom"" Not even a democracy, man, its a ignorance turned to a religion of the powerful. eh.....im tired, no one listens.
If you hate the world that much, then :

"Why dun't chu try sticking chu head up chu ass, and see if it fits?"

This guy sounds like another Dictator from the past, who started out in Munich!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82080
11/30/04 09:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Whats with "americas is a free country". Ask those with temporary visas, who cant see their own families for years and years. And they come here for a life, for a job, to not be under the threat of getting killed and bieng oppressed, but they got themselves stuck in another hole. In america and its paranoia.
He actually has a point there. I work with a guy who is from the Dominican Republic and his family can't come to the US. He isn't a citizen either. He sees them like twice a year and wires them money each pay day. -Pat

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82081
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
This guy needs an enima!
Wha rock did chu crawl out from mang? :rolleyes:

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82082
11/30/04 09:33 PM
11/30/04 09:33 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
[He actually has a point there. -Pat
Geez Pat, just when I was begining to believe that there was hope for you! You just killed my whole theory about you over in the other thread!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82083
11/30/04 09:42 PM
11/30/04 09:42 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[b] [He actually has a point there. -Pat
Geez Pat, just when I was begining to believe that there was hope for you! You just killed my whole theory about you over in the other thread!

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]Didn't you read the rest of my post?

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82084
11/30/04 09:44 PM
11/30/04 09:44 PM
Capo
Capo
Anyone can immigrate to the US legally.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82085
11/30/04 09:50 PM
11/30/04 09:50 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Whats with "americas is a free country". Ask those with temporary visas, who cant see their own families for years and years.
But that is thier OWN choice! And by having that choice, to stay, or go back, is what makes this country great.... You have the freedom to make that choice!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82086
11/30/04 10:10 PM
11/30/04 10:10 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
I would've passed a bill for more money into our intelligence (which the President voted against doing) and I would've monitored Iran, Iraq, and North Korea like there was no tomorrow. -Pat
How would the president "pass a bill"? The president does not vote Pat, although from this post it would appear you think he does. Nor does the president "pass bills", he can merely suggest his proposals to congress. So, what would you have done if you were in Bush's place again?

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82087
11/30/04 10:13 PM
11/30/04 10:13 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
OMG...I just read what Pat said about china controlling Bush's cabinet.

Have you been reading democraticunderground.com or something pat?

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82088
11/30/04 10:32 PM
11/30/04 10:32 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
I would've passed a bill for more money into our intelligence (which the President voted against doing) and I would've monitored Iran, Iraq, and North Korea like there was no tomorrow. -Pat
How would the president "pass a bill"? The president does not vote Pat, although from this post it would appear you think he does. Nor does the president "pass bills", he can merely suggest his proposals to congress. So, what would you have done if you were in Bush's place again? [/quote]Oh for Christ's sakes. You're so ignorant. I didn't know I needed to explain each little detail. here, I'll re-type it, since you can't think a little bit: "Bush can suggest a bill that can be passed (by the Senate ). Stop taking cheap shots and actually make a valid point instead of idiotic posts. -Pat

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82089
11/30/04 10:55 PM
11/30/04 10:55 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
You're the one that said Bush "voted against it", not me. I just pointed out your innacuracy.

I don't really see how I am the "ignorant" person here, when you first suggest the president can vote on bills in congress, and then spit back at me exactly what I said in my original post.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82090
12/01/04 02:03 AM
12/01/04 02:03 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles

I gotta hand it to you. What a surprise! Last time I saw this thread was last night, when there was just your first post. Then I check back to the BB tonight, and you've got a good two pages on it!! That was damn fast!!!! Good thing you didn't "start anything."

Did you get banned, btw? Any vacation offers?

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82091
12/01/04 04:20 AM
12/01/04 04:20 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:

Did you get banned, btw? Any vacation offers?
Yeah! Don Malta wans me to go to columbia for a few days, to keep dat guy on ice! Den to Iran, to bury all dem suicide bomber cockaroaches! Chu want to join me Zia ?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82092
12/01/04 04:22 PM
12/01/04 04:22 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
To that double-j person, what are you man?
Dude, america aint the great frree country it sells to you, for years it has been backing up massacres and sh** for eg, in cchile 1973, they were backing up the dictator Pinochet, and his murders 100000's of people killed by him. And another example is sadam, they sold him weapons to anhilliate the russians, back in the 1980's i think. They have supported the massacre and oppression of the mexican communities, but things bakfired, and the zapatistas fought back, and still hoold the power. America has too much power to itself. It needs an aenima.
Before you try an educate me on American/International history, I suggest you learn how to type, because it's positively abhorrent.

---

Quote:
..and then we had something called the 'Gulf War.'
Your point?

Quote:
Try and use a better defense because the US has itself in a hole like it has never been in before.
Again, much like our abortion debate, this is a wonderful example of you tapdancing around an issue, and rationalizing death.

Try to get a clue, Pat.

Regards,
That Double-J Person.

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82093
12/01/04 04:44 PM
12/01/04 04:44 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Your point?
My point? It was a WAR! There was no need for another. You just don't mind sending people off to die, do you?

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82094
12/01/04 04:55 PM
12/01/04 04:55 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
[quote] Your point?
My point? It was a WAR! There was no need for another. You just don't mind sending people off to die, do you? [/quote]I care a great deal, otherwise I wouldn't care whether they got back as soon as humanly possible. Sooner, in fact.

Secondly, it was a war. Very good.

We needed two World Wars to finish of the Ottomans/Germans.

We had multiple wars in the Asian theatres.

There was no need for another? So an anti-American nation pursuing and possibly stockpiling weapons with intent to attack America doesn't warrant some form of action?

I suppose we should've left Germany alone and not gotten involved with them in World War II. After all, we already had one war, there was no need for another. :rolleyes:

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82095
12/01/04 04:57 PM
12/01/04 04:57 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Oh for Christ's sakes. You're so ignorant... Stop taking cheap shots and actually make a valid point instead of idiotic posts. -Pat
What? Pat, resorting to insults?

How could this happen???

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82096
12/01/04 05:19 PM
12/01/04 05:19 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] [quote] Your point?
My point? It was a WAR! There was no need for another. You just don't mind sending people off to die, do you? [/quote]I care a great deal, otherwise I wouldn't care whether they got back as soon as humanly possible. Sooner, in fact.

Secondly, it was a war. Very good.

We needed two World Wars to finish of the Ottomans/Germans.

We had multiple wars in the Asian theatres.

There was no need for another? So an anti-American nation pursuing and possibly stockpiling weapons with intent to attack America doesn't warrant some form of action?

I suppose we should've left Germany alone and not gotten involved with them in World War II. After all, we already had one war, there was no need for another. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]Haha. You're comparing the Iraq Wars and the World Wars. I guess Saddam was just like Hitler too, eh? You say that Iraq was POSSIBLY stockpiling weapons with intent to attack America, so we should attack them? Hmm. Well, Iran and North Korea ARE stockpiling weapons with intent to attack America. :p Also, are you trying to say that the Ottomans and the Germans are like the insurgents in Iraq?! -Pat

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82097
12/01/04 05:20 PM
12/01/04 05:20 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[b]Oh for Christ's sakes. You're so ignorant... Stop taking cheap shots and actually make a valid point instead of idiotic posts. -Pat
What? Pat, resorting to insults?

How could this happen??? [/b][/quote]Ah, can't you guys take me on single handedly? Where's Iceman at? Cardi? Are they working night shift for you tonight? :p

Re: Iran Group Recruiting Suicide Bombers #82098
12/01/04 05:32 PM
12/01/04 05:32 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Ah, can't you guys take me on single handedly? Where's Iceman at? Cardi? Are they working night shift for you tonight? :p
Pat, do yourself a big favor. Please don't go there. Cause if you do, you'll be sorry that you did!

Know what's really amazing here? I started this thread about the horrible act of Iran Recruiting Suicide Bombers to Attack AMERICAN interests! Yet you have not addressed or given your feelings about that TOPIC ITSELF! You've brought up every other world issue, but I have yet to hear about how you ACTUALLY feel about the threat of these actions being carried out AGAINST Amercians by IRAN!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull