GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (MeyerLansky), 657 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,570
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,536
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,460
Posts1,061,298
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC #1037048
07/11/22 11:31 PM
07/11/22 11:31 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
It has been said too many times to even count.
Italians are done
No more Omerta
Its DEAD

In its approx 100 year history each of the families have approx 10-15 made members that have ratted.

Lets for a minute try to compare to the groups that are "TAKING OVER FOR THE ITALIANS"

This Thread would 100 pages long trying to list the names of these other organizations members that have "FLIPPED"

The truth is the other O.C. organizations have so many members that have flipped no one can keep track.
In Mexico they have prisons filled over crowded with gang members that have flipped.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 07/11/22 11:33 PM.
Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037060
07/12/22 12:14 PM
07/12/22 12:14 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
What's the point?

Wildly different organizations in this day and age.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037061
07/12/22 12:31 PM
07/12/22 12:31 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by alicecooper
What's the point?

Very different, and also different countries. They are based in other nations even when operating in places like the Untied States.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: jace] #1037062
07/12/22 12:46 PM
07/12/22 12:46 PM
ThisGuyOverHere Offline
Made Member
ThisGuyOverHere  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by jace
What's the point?

Very different, and also different countries. They are based in other nations even when operating in places like the Untied States.

Mexican Mafia is a US based organization.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: ThisGuyOverHere] #1037066
07/12/22 01:25 PM
07/12/22 01:25 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by ThisGuyOverHere
What's the point?

Mexican Mafia is a US based organization.

Ok, but still, what is the point being made here?

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037075
07/12/22 04:51 PM
07/12/22 04:51 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
The Mafia at its peak had 5,000 men of honor while black and hispanic gangs have tens of thousands of men,its normal that there are more rats,big numbers means most rats and anyway whats the point? Every criminals organization had rats during its activity.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037086
07/12/22 07:06 PM
07/12/22 07:06 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
I still don't understand the point of this thread.

Does Mexico really have prisons overflowing with rats? Isn't that a death sentence down there?

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: furio_from_naples] #1037087
07/12/22 07:27 PM
07/12/22 07:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Every criminals organization had rats during its activity.

It's part of the business that's why those guys are always looking for rats among them.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037088
07/12/22 07:40 PM
07/12/22 07:40 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
The point I was trying to make is that

It is constantly being said the "ITALIANS ARE ALL RATS" LCN means nothing ETC.

Even if you took the Italian O.C. family that has had the most rats.
Just compare that to say the Mafia/Gangs in Mexico

As I mentioned there are so many rats so many of their members have flipped that they have prisons filled over crowded even with just RATS entire prisons.

Now compare the two:

I would guess there are over 1000 members of the Mexican O.C. families that have flipped.

Does it still look that bad for the Italians?
Looked at in that perspective?

I have seen cases involving Bloods or Crips or Latin Kings and if its a big case 10 members will flip on one case.

Again compare those gangs who are considered the gangs/O.C. groups that have taken over for the Italians today.

How do they compare in terms of their members standing up?

Once again for as bad as anyone wants to say the Italians have fallen off
There is still no group that even comes remotely close to them.

That is just my opinion.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037090
07/12/22 08:26 PM
07/12/22 08:26 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
The point I was trying to make is that

It is constantly being said the "ITALIANS ARE ALL RATS" LCN means nothing ETC.

Even if you took the Italian O.C. family that has had the most rats.
Just compare that to say the Mafia/Gangs in Mexico

As I mentioned there are so many rats so many of their members have flipped that they have prisons filled over crowded even with just RATS entire prisons.

Now compare the two:

I would guess there are over 1000 members of the Mexican O.C. families that have flipped.

Does it still look that bad for the Italians?
Looked at in that perspective?

I have seen cases involving Bloods or Crips or Latin Kings and if its a big case 10 members will flip on one case.

Again compare those gangs who are considered the gangs/O.C. groups that have taken over for the Italians today.

How do they compare in terms of their members standing up?

Once again for as bad as anyone wants to say the Italians have fallen off
There is still no group that even comes remotely close to them.

That is just my opinion.

Every single one of these other gangs are all shit. In plain English. Let's not mince words here ok. ....gutter snipes, one and all. Its like talking apples and oranges. Not even.....It's like talking diamonds and rocks.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037091
07/12/22 08:33 PM
07/12/22 08:33 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
I heard Italians had low self esteem. Why else would they compare themselves to blacks and Mexicans?

Seriously though this thread is now officially retarded on every level.

I think plenty of Italians would be upset that you are judging them by the ratio of made mafia members that rat. Newsflash, most people think mafiosos are pieces of shit whether they rat or not. Same for every other asshole group you mentioned.

I'm Irish and German. I'll tell you to fuck off if you judge me by what the Westies or third Reich did.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037096
07/12/22 08:53 PM
07/12/22 08:53 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I heard Italians had low self esteem. Why else would they compare themselves to blacks and Mexicans?

I think plenty of Italians would be upset that you are judging them by the ratio of made mafia members that rat. Newsflash, most people think mafiosos are pieces of shit whether they rat or not. Same for every other asshole group you mentioned.

I'm Irish and German. I'll tell you to fuck off if you judge me by what the Westies or third Reich did.

Now you're talking apples and oranges. WTF does that have to do with the discussion were having? Why are you even on a "Mob Forum" if you're not interested in legitimate discussion on the topic of the Italian mob, etc.? ...Seriously now AC?

Were not trying to compare Italian gangsters to Michelangelo, Donatella, or Galileo. But in the context of discussing organized crime, the American underworld, and where the Italian mob falls within those categories I do believe all of what BH, myself, and other posters is within the realm of that discussion.

And the bare fact remains that "within that particular context" NO other criminal entity, NO OTHER CRIMINAL ENTITY, could even hope to carry the jockstrap of Cosa Nostra, the mob, the Mafia, or whatever other term you care to refer to them as.

And thats a fact!

Crips? LOL...Bloods? Lol, MS13? lol......these are all shit street urchins. You wanna compare them to Cosa Nostra? Pleeez, give us a break here!

Last edited by NYMafia; 07/12/22 08:55 PM.
Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037098
07/12/22 09:01 PM
07/12/22 09:01 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss

Years back, NYC was Irish, German, Jewish and then Italians started coming....

You can google and see the ''No Italians Allowed''to bid on contracts

You can even go to the mob picture thread and see their mug shots where the cops beat the hell out of them.....And they never got $20 mill settlements...

The only difference is Italians took it as an insult and made something of themselves, we never played victim

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: DiLorenzo] #1037100
07/12/22 09:09 PM
07/12/22 09:09 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

You can even go to the mob picture thread and see their mug shots where the cops beat the hell out of them.....And they never got $20 mill settlements...

The only difference is Italians took it as an insult and made something of themselves, we never played victim

Thats because we were too proud a people for that! Not that there was even such as thing as "welfare" back then. But had there been, most Italians would never take a handout anyway. It was considered dishonorable and shameful to beg. Thats why they pushed they way they did. Make it by any means you had to, but make it, and advance yourself by your own volition.

Pride, they had tons of pride. Thats been very well documented over the years.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: NYMafia] #1037102
07/12/22 09:17 PM
07/12/22 09:17 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Thats because we were too proud a people for that! Not that there was even such as thing as "welfare" back then. But had there been, most Italians would never take a handout anyway. It was considered dishonorable and shameful to beg. Thats why they pushed they way they did. Make it by any means you had to, but make it, and advance yourself by your own volition.

Pride, they had tons of pride. Thats been very well documented over the years.

Exactly....I came from a family of 10...The school just assumed we couldn't afford lunches and offered to give us freebee's...My parents were insulted and went there and said we don't need any handouts

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: DiLorenzo] #1037103
07/12/22 09:18 PM
07/12/22 09:18 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Now you're talking apples and oranges. WTF does that have to do with the discussion were having? Why are you even on a "Mob Forum" if you're not interested in legitimate discussion on the topic of the Italian mob, etc.? ...Seriously now AC?

Were not trying to compare Italian gangsters to Michelangelo, Donatella, or Galileo. But in the context of discussing organized crime, the American underworld, and where the Italian mob falls within those categories I do believe all of what BH, myself, and other posters is within the realm of that discussion.

And the bare fact remains that "within that particular context" NO other criminal entity, NO OTHER CRIMINAL ENTITY, could even hope to carry the jockstrap of Cosa Nostra, the mob, the Mafia, or whatever other term you care to refer to them as.

And thats a fact!

Crips? LOL...Bloods? Lol, MS13? lol......these are all shit street urchins. You wanna compare them to Cosa Nostra? Pleeez, give us a break here!

I'M not comparing them. I'M not the one who made this ridiculous thread. If you go back up the thread, I'M the first one to point out the drastic differences between these examples of organizations. I'M not comparing any of them to each other.

This is not really a "legitimate discussion " (your words) about anything. Someone saying Italians are good, or great, or anything and giving the example of mafia rats vs street gang rat percentages is ridiculous.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: DiLorenzo] #1037104
07/12/22 09:32 PM
07/12/22 09:32 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss

Cops have been beating the hell out of people since the beginning of cops. They've beat everyone. Even me, but not too terrible bad.

This thread is now at the point where everytime an Italian guy speaks, he speaks for all Italians in the history of the United States. It's beyond painting with broad strokes, it's throwing the whole bucket of paint at the canvas. And it's ridiculous.

NOBODY in this thread is questioning Italians.

Never played victim? On this board right now is a thread about a mobster suing the government because he slipped on a puddle during a fucking prison ping pong game.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: NYMafia] #1037105
07/12/22 09:33 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I was reading a book many years ago I forget which one
The book was telling the story of when the Italians first came to America
At the time NYC was building Central Park

And there was sign posted somewhere probably in alot of places

They listed how much they would pay per day

Again it was so long ago I dont remember the wage amount however, this is what I remember....

Whites 50 Cents a Day
Blacks 30 Cents a Day
Italians 15 Cents a Day

You get the point that Italians were looked up on as the lowest of the low
Not even white

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037106
B
BensonHURST Offline OP
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline OP
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss

Cops have been beating the hell out of people since the beginning of cops. They've beat everyone. Even me, but not too terrible bad.

This thread is now at the point where everytime an Italian guy speaks, he speaks for all Italians in the history of the United States. It's beyond painting with broad strokes, it's throwing the whole bucket of paint at the canvas. And it's ridiculous.

NOBODY in this thread is questioning Italians.

Never played victim? On this board right now is a thread about a mobster suing the government because he slipped on a puddle during a fucking prison ping pong game.

See what I mean about the TROLLS

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037108
07/12/22 09:51 PM
07/12/22 09:51 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
BH, what is it that you want to hear?

You've got a thread with no links to anything, upset about what "people" say or think.

You want a round of backslapping that the Mafia is stronger than any of those dogshit organizations you listed? Why? They're not even the same thing.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037109
07/12/22 10:00 PM
07/12/22 10:00 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I was reading a book many years ago I forget which one
The book was telling the story of when the Italians first came to America
At the time NYC was building Central Park

And there was sign posted somewhere probably in alot of places

They listed how much they would pay per day

Again it was so long ago I dont remember the wage amount however, this is what I remember....

Whites 50 Cents a Day
Blacks 30 Cents a Day
Italians 15 Cents a Day

You get the point that Italians were looked up on as the lowest of the low
Not even white

So what? Most of human history is nothing but people fucking other people over. Is this a 100 yard dash for the gold medal of the victim Olympics?

Am I owed reparations for the potato famine or any list of things that happened to people who came before me that happened to be of the same ethnicity? No. I'm owed nothing and neither are you. Instead you're doubling down on this imbecile level stance that you've taken in support of the mafia.

Maybe this will make you feel better,, The Mafia is probably never going away.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037110
07/12/22 10:16 PM
07/12/22 10:16 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
You guys asking what's the point know exactly what the point is, let's not act dumb. I too have heard countless times that only Mafia members rat, or that they rat more than anyone else. That's a MYTH. The truth is that whenever a mobster rats it's a big deal and oftentimes front-page news, because the mob is a bigger deal. Street and prison gang members are flipping by the boatload and no one cares, because they're small-time and because they'll never be offered the sweet deals that Mafiosi are. Why? The answer to that is simple, the government sees the Mafia as a threat, that's why they'll let a guy off scott-free regardless of how many people he killed, as long as he gives them whatever they want. A street or prison gang member on the other hand can sing until he's blue in the face and the most he can hope for is to be placed in some high-security protective prison. It's that simple.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037111
07/12/22 10:17 PM
07/12/22 10:17 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Historically in America the Mafia had an incredibly low level of rats, almost non-existent. They were strong in that regard. I think many other groups in older days had lower levels too, but the Mafia was tops in that regard. As times changed, so did they. South Americans and Mexicans coming here (Illegally in most cases) are way tougher IN MOST CASES than any American gang. I had to capitalize that so no one starts pointing out the inevitable individual exceptions. Italians were at the bottom in society, but I don't see how that figures into what group has the most rats now, which I believe is the topic.

Does anyone know anything about rats, witness protection, and such things in other countries? I would guess that in Mexico no informer would feel safe anywhere due to the corruption. Look at El Chapo, who had his men dig tunnel right into his cell, with no guards detecting it. He had to be imprisoned here. If they could get to him to free him, they could get to anyone in protective custody.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: Liggio] #1037113
07/12/22 10:27 PM
07/12/22 10:27 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by Liggio
You guys asking what's the point know exactly what the point is, let's not act dumb. I too have heard countless times that only Mafia members rat, or that they rat more than anyone else. That's a MYTH. The truth is that whenever a mobster rats it's a big deal and oftentimes front-page news, because the mob is a bigger deal. Street and prison gang members are flipping by the boatload and no one cares, because they're small-time and because they'll never be offered the sweet deals that Mafiosi are. Why? The answer to that is simple, the government sees the Mafia as a threat, that's why they'll let a guy off scott-free regardless of how many people he killed, as long as he gives them whatever they want. A street or prison gang member on the other hand can sing until he's blue in the face and the most he can hope for is to be placed in some high-security protective prison. It's that simple.

Re: only mafia members rat.

I've never heard or read that once in my life. Ever. If anything it's the opposite sentiment.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037114
07/12/22 10:29 PM
07/12/22 10:29 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Jace, we're talking about America here, not Mexico. Stay on topic. And I've heard countless times and have gotten the general vibe from people that only the Italians rat, which is so far from the truth. Like Bensonhurst pointed out, there are entire prisons just for gang members who flipped. Are your feelings hurt because you are one of those trolls on the Internet claiming that other gangs are so much tougher and are more loyal than the Mafia? And that they never rat? Did Bensonhurst trigger you with this thread? Did Bensonhurst burst your bubble?

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037115
07/12/22 10:31 PM
07/12/22 10:31 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Bullshit I should've screenshotted when I had the chance, if only I knew people would be arguing about it some day. I've seen countless comments where people said that the mob rats more than street gangs and prison gangs, and have heard it in real life too. Everyone wants to believe that their ethnic gangs are the fiercest.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037116
07/12/22 10:32 PM
07/12/22 10:32 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Historically in America the Mafia had an incredibly low level of rats, almost non-existent. They were strong in that regard. I think many other groups in older days had lower levels too, but the Mafia was tops in that regard. As times changed, so did they. South Americans and Mexicans coming here (Illegally in most cases) are way tougher IN MOST CASES than any American gang. I had to capitalize that so no one starts pointing out the inevitable individual exceptions. Italians were at the bottom in society, but I don't see how that figures into what group has the most rats now, which I believe is the topic.

Does anyone know anything about rats, witness protection, and such things in other countries? I would guess that in Mexico no informer would feel safe anywhere due to the corruption. Look at El Chapo, who had his men dig tunnel right into his cell, with no guards detecting it. He had to be imprisoned here. If they could get to him to free him, they could get to anyone in protective custody.

According to the op Mexico has prisons overflowing with rats. I'd like to see a link on that. Forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: alicecooper] #1037117
07/12/22 10:36 PM
07/12/22 10:36 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Jace, we're talking about America here, not Mexico. Stay on topic. And I've heard countless times and have gotten the general vibe from people that only the Italians rat, which is so far from the truth. Like Bensonhurst pointed out, there are entire prisons just for gang members who flipped. Are your feelings hurt because you are one of those trolls on the Internet claiming that other gangs are so much tougher and are more loyal than the Mafia? And that they never rat? Did Bensonhurst trigger you with this thread? Did Bensonhurst burst your bubble?

Lol dude the OP in post #1 brought Mexico into this. Jace asked a legitimate question based on the claims made (and still not backed up) by the original post.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: BensonHURST] #1037118
07/12/22 10:37 PM
07/12/22 10:37 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
If anyone here thinks that Mexican drug cartels don't rat out rival cartels and use their political influence to get rival drug bosses captured you're full of shit, they're all a bunch of rats too. In fact ratting and working with the government to squeeze out the competition is the name of the game, brute force isn't always used.

Re: List Of Rats- Blood/Crips/MS13/Mexican ETC [Re: Liggio] #1037119
07/12/22 10:38 PM
07/12/22 10:38 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Bullshit I should've screenshotted when I had the chance, if only I knew people would be arguing about it some day. I've seen countless comments where people said that the mob rats more than street gangs and prison gangs, and have heard it in real life too. Everyone wants to believe that their ethnic gangs are the fiercest.

Jesus christ man, what would your screenshots prove? That people say dumb shit all the time? Nobody here is even arguing with you.

Real case of the thin skin going around here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull