GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Turnbull), 522 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,982
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,499
Posts1,062,033
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80408
11/29/04 01:02 PM
11/29/04 01:02 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
I thought so myself.

Quote:
That's purely an opinion. Bush was wrong not to look into the Osama report. PERIOD.
1.) Methinks if he had launched an investigation, liberals would've said it was wasted tax dollars, an attack like that would never happen.

2.) If we're going to be so retroactively hindsightful, it's Clinton's fault for not taking his head when offered during his administration.

Quote:
This is the 3rd or 4th thing we've had to stop talking about because your maturity level doesn't allow you to handle it.
I've explained my position, and you have yet to prove how abortion isn't murder.

Also, I find someone, such as myself coincidentally, who believes in life, to be far more mature than someone who thinks life isn't life until it majestically pops out of the womb, and until then, it's the equivalent of a meatball.

Quote:
Then I would say that you're homophobic and are afraid of homosexuals, which you can get counseling for (seriously).
I need counseling because I disagree with homosexuality? Well then we absolutely know your boy Eminem needs some serious therapy.

Quote:
It isn't murder. It's choice. It's not murder until the fetus is out of the womb and it's able to live on its' own.
Again, I'd like to know how you validate the difference between "life" and "nonlife" by womb expulsion. Are you ignoring millions of other organisms that don't live independantly, either part of, or for their, whole lives? Are you telling me the Remora, a fish-like creature, which lives on a shark, isn't alive?

Quote:
And what about the thousands upon thousands of conservative books made before Moore's movie? There are far more conservative books then liberal.

Yeah. I'm not even going to bother. Go to your nearest bookstore, and tell me how many books their are on a.) Bush-Saudi conspiracy, b.) Bush's plan that didn't work c.) Why Bush is the worst person in the world.

Alot of conservative books there, or aren't you opening your eyes?

Quote:
The media is more conservative then it is liberal.
And I think that's absolute (expletive), and I'd like to know how you can back that up.

Quote:
I'm not 'commending' them. I think that they're doing what they truly believe in.
Right, so by relating them to our brave forefathers, you are just being nice.

Quote:
No, I mean the intelligence that he told all citizens about even after he knew it was false.
:rolleyes:

w00t. Bush "knew" it was false now.

Why didn't John Kerry know it was false then?

Oh wait, I forgot, Bush lied, to wage war...and kill americans...yeah...

Quote:
You.
I could call you a motherfucker now, since, according to you, it's a compliment. But that's okay, I'll just stick to (expletive). :p

Quote:
You call my stance ridiculous because it disagrees with yours. Even I wouldn't stoop to the level of insulting your stance. Your opinion? Fine. It only matters to me when you try and make it impactful on society.
Fine. It's not ridiculous.

It's unrealistic and laughable.

Period.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80409
11/29/04 04:26 PM
11/29/04 04:26 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
2.) If we're going to be so retroactively hindsightful, it's Clinton's fault for not taking his head when offered during his administration.
Hahaha. What about the $3 billion Reagan gave to Osama? And the expert CIA training? What about Bush Sr. not taking Saddam?

Quote:
I need counseling because I disagree with homosexuality? Well then we absolutely know your boy Eminem needs some serious therapy.
Eminem has also spoken out AGAINST laws banning same-sex marriages. He has also said that when he says, "f-ggot," it doesn't always mean gays, which is absolutely true.

Quote:
Yeah. I'm not even going to bother. Go to your nearest bookstore, and tell me how many books their are on a.) Bush-Saudi conspiracy, b.) Bush's plan that didn't work c.) Why Bush is the worst person in the world.
a.) 1
b.) 9 or 10
c.) 0

Quote:
Alot of conservative books there
Yep.

Quote:
And I think that's absolute (expletive), and I'd like to know how you can back that up.
Turn on the news. The only liberal stations are CBS and CNN.

Quote:
Bush "knew" it was false now.
Yes.

Quote:
Why didn't John Kerry know it was false then?
John Kerry isn't the President. They seem the same intelligence, but if you think they show the Senators everything that they show the President, then you're absolutely wrong.

Quote:
Oh wait, I forgot, Bush lied, to wage war...and kill americans...yeah...
Exactly.

Quote:
Fine. It's not ridiculous.
Thank you.

Enjoy your night. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80410
11/29/04 06:31 PM
11/29/04 06:31 PM
USA
Missfifilopez Offline
Wiseguy
Missfifilopez  Offline
Wiseguy
USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote] Well then maybe they should join the military if they have such a great time over there with their turkey.
The majority of the military are already the lower class. The people who you want to forget are the ones who are fighting for you. -Pat [/quote]Pat- I have to say on behalf of many military members that not all who are deployed have a meal such as the pictures that were displayed to you. It was for moral purposes only and the fact that you believe that those soldiers didn't deserve something such as a home cooked meal as their lives are on the line means you are a very confused person. I remember you stated that you were not a soldier, i can see that now. And yes we all did volunteer to put our lives on the line and we do it willingly even for people like you so that you can have your free opinion on boards such as these. HOwever before assuming things about us military members i would say get your ass up and go over there. I myself spent 7 months in the desert where we had NO showers and we were lucky to even have baby wipes. Your bed was the hole you dug in the ground. Now i know what you are thinking "well you signed up for that" and yes in a way i did. I signed up for many things and i knew one day i would have to put my life on the line however the difference between you and me is that you TALK but are NO action. and you are right we don't need snack cakes, we don't want them. What we want is to come back home to American soil and know that there are people out there like the individuals who posted to you who appreciate what we do bc not alot of ppl can leave their families as we must. To tell them that we cannot tell them where we are going, when we are getting there or calling them once we land due to our own safety. I hope in the coming years when you get a little older you'll realize many sacrifices given by many for you to turn your back on the one's who die so that you may sleep in your bed at night.

* i salute my troops and i'm sorry for those who don't*

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80411
11/29/04 09:03 PM
11/29/04 09:03 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Hahaha. What about the $3 billion Reagan gave to Osama? And the expert CIA training? What about Bush Sr. not taking Saddam?
You mean the $3 billion Reagan gave to Afghanis to fight the Soviets? :rolleyes:

Quote:
He has also said that when he says, "f-ggot," it doesn't always mean gays, which is absolutely true.
Wow. Sounds vaguely similar to the idea the "motherfucker" is actually a compliment.

Then again, if you actually did fuck your mother, I suppose it would at the very least, be true. :p

Quote:
a.) 1
b.) 9 or 10
c.) 0
While I'm surprised you can count, I think your last number is a tad off.

Quote:
Turn on the news. The only liberal stations are CBS and CNN.

Sure, they are the only two that are blatantly liberal. But the funny thing is that until FoxNews came around, nobody labeled news organizations as "conservative" or "liberal."

Now, since FoxNews is #1, it's the poor liberal media that is shouting "no foul."

I'm terribly sorry, but you know what? Maybe people are exercising their right to switch the channel and listen to real news instead of chopped up pinko bullshit from people like Dan Rather or Larry King.

Quote:
Yes.
Support?

Quote:
They seem the same intelligence, but if you think they show the Senators everything that they show the President, then you're absolutely wrong.
That's funny, because Bush shared the same intelligence he saw with Kerry and the rest of congress. You think Bush would hide the stuff that says "THIS ISN'T TRUE?"

If he "knew" the intelligence was bad, as you claim, explain to me some logical reason why Bush would go to war with Iraq, that doesn't involve oil.

---

BTW Pat, I also like how you've decided to not answer my questions on womb expulsion. Is it that I've destroyed your argument with sound science, or are you just taking a rest?

Sound regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80412
11/29/04 11:40 PM
11/29/04 11:40 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Missfifilopez:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [quote] Well then maybe they should join the military if they have such a great time over there with their turkey.
The majority of the military are already the lower class. The people who you want to forget are the ones who are fighting for you. -Pat [/quote]Pat- I have to say on behalf of many military members that not all who are deployed have a meal such as the pictures that were displayed to you. It was for moral purposes only and the fact that you believe that those soldiers didn't deserve something such as a home cooked meal as their lives are on the line means you are a very confused person. I remember you stated that you were not a soldier, i can see that now. And yes we all did volunteer to put our lives on the line and we do it willingly even for people like you so that you can have your free opinion on boards such as these. HOwever before assuming things about us military members i would say get your ass up and go over there. I myself spent 7 months in the desert where we had NO showers and we were lucky to even have baby wipes. Your bed was the hole you dug in the ground. Now i know what you are thinking "well you signed up for that" and yes in a way i did. I signed up for many things and i knew one day i would have to put my life on the line however the difference between you and me is that you TALK but are NO action. and you are right we don't need snack cakes, we don't want them. What we want is to come back home to American soil and know that there are people out there like the individuals who posted to you who appreciate what we do bc not alot of ppl can leave their families as we must. To tell them that we cannot tell them where we are going, when we are getting there or calling them once we land due to our own safety. I hope in the coming years when you get a little older you'll realize many sacrifices given by many for you to turn your back on the one's who die so that you may sleep in your bed at night.

* i salute my troops and i'm sorry for those who don't* [/b][/quote]You tell me 'to get my ass over there?' First off, why would I volunteer my life to fight in a war that I don't support? Secondly, you accuse me of not taking any action. Let it be known that I busted my ass for the Kerry campaign going door to door, holding signs in the cold, and even missing half the school day so I could see Edwards, and I'm not even old enough to vote for the guy.

You answer your own question. You, in fact, did sign up to fight for our country, no matter the circumstances, and I commend you for it, but just because I don't support the war and don't donate non-essentials doesn't mean I don't support the troops.

--
Quote:
You mean the $3 billion Reagan gave to Afghanis to fight the Soviets?
No, the $3 billion that Reagan gave to the Taliban and Osama, plus the CIA training. What about the George Bush Sr./Saddam thing? You ignored that statement.

Quote:
Wow. Sounds vaguely similar to the idea the "motherfucker" is actually a compliment.
Ah, so you're one of those people who thinks that 'f-ggot' has to mean gay, 100 % of the time?

Quote:
While I'm surprised you can count, I think your last number is a tad off.
I'm not surprised you're still being childish and throwing insults around. That means the other 2 are right on target.

Quote:
Sure, they are the only two that are blatantly liberal. But the funny thing is that until FoxNews came around, nobody labeled news organizations as "conservative" or "liberal."
That's because a lot of it was moderate before them.

Quote:
Now, since FoxNews is #1, it's the poor liberal media that is shouting "no foul."
No it's not.

Quote:
I'm terribly sorry, but you know what? Maybe people are exercising their right to switch the channel and listen to real news instead of chopped up pinko bullshit from people like Dan Rather or Larry King.
Yeh, maybe they're tuning into Scarborough on MSNBC or O'Reilly. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Support?
Refer to the state department's report.

Quote:
That's funny
I find it a rather sensitive topic, but to each his own.

Quote:
You think Bush would hide the stuff that says "THIS ISN'T TRUE?"
I think his cabinet would, yes. If you think that Bush shows EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT to the Senate, then I'll have a reason to laugh tonight.

Quote:
If he "knew" the intelligence was bad, as you claim, explain to me some logical reason why Bush would go to war with Iraq, that doesn't involve oil.
Well, Dubya thinks with "war on his mind" and, you know, "this is, after all, the guy who tried to kill my dad."

Quote:
BTW Pat, I also like how you've decided to not answer my questions on womb expulsion.
Because DMC said it best a couple of weeks ago, we will never be able to debate on abortion when both of us clearly have a different stand that has absolutely no chance of changing. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80413
11/30/04 08:35 PM
11/30/04 08:35 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
No, the $3 billion that Reagan gave to the Taliban and Osama, plus the CIA training. What about the George Bush Sr./Saddam thing? You ignored that statement.
1.) The money and training given to Afghanis, not "the taliban" was done to help the Afghan rebels fight off the Soviets.

2.) I didn't ignore it. Bush didn't get Saddam. So what am I supposed to do, flip out? His son did.

Quote:
Ah, so you're one of those people who thinks that 'f-ggot' has to mean gay, 100 % of the time?
You must be one of those people that thinks "motherfucker" is some form of compliment, right? :rolleyes:

Quote:
I'm not surprised you're still being childish and throwing insults around. That means the other 2 are right on target.
Coming from a child himself...

So you're admitting the last number is wrong then? Thanks.

Quote:
That's because a lot of it was moderate before them.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....btw, that's sarcasm.

Quote:
No it's not.
Really? Then why are they resorting to unsubstatiated news to boost ratings, as CBS did? Why are they declaring election results before voting is over, and being wrong, to boot?

And then why did I recently see something in the USA Today about how groups, liberal, actually, who want Fox to be banned from using the statement, "Fair and Balenced?"

I think the media has shit a collective brick because people are tired of the spin.

Quote:
Yeh, maybe they're tuning into Scarborough on MSNBC or O'Reilly.
w00t. Forgive me for agreeing with O'Reilly instead of Larry King, or Dan Rather.

Quote:
Refer to the state department's report.
Since everyone got the memo... :rolleyes:

Quote:
I find it a rather sensitive topic, but to each his own.
Then why aren't you replying to my inquiries as to your support for abortion?

Quote:
If you think that Bush shows EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT to the Senate, then I'll have a reason to laugh tonight.
w00t. I know he doesn't. But explain to me, as I said before, why would Bush lie to congress to start a pointless war?

Quote:
Well, Dubya thinks with "war on his mind" and, you know, "this is, after all, the guy who tried to kill my dad."
Ah, now I see. You're not going to bother giving a legit answer.

Quote:
Because DMC said it best a couple of weeks ago, we will never be able to debate on abortion when both of us clearly have a different stand that has absolutely no chance of changing.
Or it could be that you can't refute your argument, since you never have explained why the womb expulsion is so damn meaningful to life/death.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80414
11/30/04 08:49 PM
11/30/04 08:49 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
1.) The money and training given to Afghanis, not "the taliban" was done to help the Afghan rebels fight off the Soviets.
It was given to Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban. Ah yes, the Soviets. Which to choose to eliminate? Communism, terrorism, communism, terrorism. :rolleyes:

Quote:
2.) I didn't ignore it. Bush didn't get Saddam. So what am I supposed to do, flip out? His son did.
Ok, Bush Sr. allowed Saddam to get away. Let's say Clinton (I'm not saying he did) let Osama go. What about when we had Osama trapped and Dubya wanted us to use Afghani soldiers, who were with Osama only a month before, to go in and capture him?

Quote:
You must be one of those people that thinks "motherfucker" is some form of compliment, right?
Answer my question. Do you think that 'f-ggot' has to mean gay, 100 % of the time?

Quote:
So you're admitting the last number is wrong then? Thanks.
Ok, so I was 2 for 3 and you were 1 for 3. Thanks.

Quote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Exactly.

Quote:
Really? Then why are they resorting to unsubstatiated news to boost ratings, as CBS did? Why are they declaring election results before voting is over, and being wrong, to boot?
Do you want to talk about stations calling election results? Two words and a year for you:
Florida, FOX, 2000

Quote:
And then why did I recently see something in the USA Today about how groups, liberal, actually, who want Fox to be banned from using the statement, "Fair and Balenced?"
Ok, I said the FOX was conservative and I actually agree with that. What does a liberal not associated with the media have to do with your argument? If I wanted 'fair and balanced' out of Fox's slogan, could I get in the USA Today?

Quote:
I think the media has shit a collective brick because people are tired of the spin.
Maybe they should stop watching the O'Reilly Factor.

Quote:
Forgive me for agreeing with O'Reilly instead of Larry King, or Dan Rather.
Forgiven.

Quote:
Then why aren't you replying to my inquiries as to your support for abortion?
I don't support abortions. I support a woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her body, as I have been saying. BTW, I already answered your question.

Quote:
I know he doesn't.
:)

Quote:
But explain to me, as I said before, why would Bush lie to congress to start a pointless war?
I answered this already too. Dubya thinks with 'war on his mind' and, after all, this 'is the guy who tried to kill his dad.'

Quote:
You're not going to bother giving a legit answer.
The truth hurts. Let it sink in and wrap a warm towel around your head. It'll help. -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80415
11/30/04 09:22 PM
11/30/04 09:22 PM
Signore Sole Aumentante Offline
Capo
Signore Sole Aumentante  Offline
Capo
Quote:
Maybe they should stop watching the O'Reilly Factor.
This was suppossed to be covered in the other thread, but....

Do you have any facts at all about O'Reilly spinning the truth????

"Today I settled all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo-" Michael Corleone

"I punks ed i gruppi ed i rappers moderni hanno avuti timore migliore il sole aumentante di questa cosa di il nostro."
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80416
11/30/04 09:38 PM
11/30/04 09:38 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80417
11/30/04 09:42 PM
11/30/04 09:42 PM
Signore Sole Aumentante Offline
Capo
Signore Sole Aumentante  Offline
Capo
You're post was pretty funny, Pat...

"Today I settled all family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo-" Michael Corleone

"I punks ed i gruppi ed i rappers moderni hanno avuti timore migliore il sole aumentante di questa cosa di il nostro."
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80418
11/30/04 09:43 PM
11/30/04 09:43 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I'm still laughing that you don't think O'Reilly spins anything.

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80419
11/30/04 10:22 PM
11/30/04 10:22 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
[quote] 1.) The money and training given to Afghanis, not "the taliban" was done to help the Afghan rebels fight off the Soviets.
It was given to Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban. Ah yes, the Soviets. Which to choose to eliminate? Communism, terrorism, communism, terrorism. :rolleyes:
[/quote]Wow, I never realized the taliban was even around back in the 80's. Oh wait, that's because they weren't! Perhaps by reading something other than liberal conspiracy websites you might get a cleare view of history.

If you want to go into more detail on the subject of the Mujahedeen during the Afghan war against the Soviets, feel free to ask. But please, don't attempt to blame the United States for encouraging terrorism by funding the fight against the Soviets, since Bin Laden and the other mujahedeen were not terrorists at the time, although many of them would eventually turn against the Great Satan that is America. Attempting to use history to back up your feeble arguments doesn't work when you don't know the facts.

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80420
11/30/04 10:34 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Why must everything be liberal vs. conservative with you, Baggins? You're starting to sound like Ann Coulter. Should we convert the world to Christianity too?

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80421
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
ok, this is just getting to personal. why are you guys still continueing this thread of i notice some hostility

and to answer the last point...bin laden didn't just wake up one year and hate the states, he's pretty much hated them for a while, or at least that's what a credible source like biography channel tells me. but when the american government offered weapons to defeat the soviats, he/they weren't about to say no. so you should check your facts.

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80422
11/30/04 11:00 PM
11/30/04 11:00 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Why must everything be liberal vs. conservative with you, Baggins? You're starting to sound like Ann Coulter. Should we convert the world to Christianity too?
I didn't mention liberals and/or conservatives in my post at all Pat. I really don't see where you're getting this idea. Actually I think of it more in terms of "facts vs. Pat". As you failed to reply to my post pointing out your lack of understanding regarding the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan during the 80's, I assume you are rethinking your position?

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80423
11/30/04 11:07 PM
11/30/04 11:07 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by mr. soprano:

and to answer the last point...bin laden didn't just wake up one year and hate the states, he's pretty much hated them for a while, or at least that's what a credible source like biography channel tells me. but when the american government offered weapons to defeat the soviats, he/they weren't about to say no. so you should check your facts.
I never suggested any such thing. Of course he has hated the United States for quite some time, but during the Afghan war vs. the Soviets, Bin Laden was merely a bit player, and his views on terrorism had not yet come into focus.

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80424
11/30/04 11:27 PM
11/30/04 11:27 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] Why must everything be liberal vs. conservative with you, Baggins? You're starting to sound like Ann Coulter. Should we convert the world to Christianity too?
I didn't mention liberals and/or conservatives in my post at all Pat. I really don't see where you're getting this idea. Actually I think of it more in terms of "facts vs. Pat". As you failed to reply to my post pointing out your lack of understanding regarding the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan during the 80's, I assume you are rethinking your position? [/b][/quote]First off, you mentioned liberals, so don't lie.
Quote:
Perhaps by reading something other than liberal conspiracy websites
The money was given to Osama and the Taliban (which were around in the 80's). -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80425
11/30/04 11:32 PM
11/30/04 11:32 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Ahh you're right, I mentioned "liberal conspiracy websites", my mistake. I did not mean it in a liberal vs. conservative manner however. I was merely pointing out where you must get your information from .

Once again, get your facts straight before you talk about how "OMG WE LIEK FUNDED TERRORIST TO FIGHT TEH COMMUNISTS WTF STUPID AMERICANS". The Mujahedeen in Afghanistan were not terrorists when we provided them with funding during their war against the soviets. The fact that some of them later because terrorists does not mean we were funding terrorism at the time.

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80426
11/30/04 11:49 PM
11/30/04 11:49 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
Ahh you're right...
Of course.

Quote:
Once again, get your facts straight before you talk about how "OMG WE LIEK FUNDED TERRORIST TO FIGHT TEH COMMUNISTS WTF STUPID AMERICANS".
I didn't say that and don't start talking with that mumbo jumbo. Speak to me like a human being. -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80427
11/30/04 11:52 PM
11/30/04 11:52 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
You're ignoring the facts...again

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80428
12/01/04 04:43 PM
12/01/04 04:43 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
It was given to Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban. Ah yes, the Soviets. Which to choose to eliminate? Communism, terrorism, communism, terrorism.
Again, as Mr. Baggins so eloquently pointed out - the "Taliban" didn't exist, and we were providing aid against a rather nasty Soviet movement to control Afghanistan (which, in turn, could be why there is so much trouble in Chechnya).

We were at war with Russia, and not only that, they were taking over a soveriegn country.

Quote:
Let's say Clinton (I'm not saying he did) let Osama go.
Let's say it, because it's well documented, and acknowledged even by Clinton aides that he had 3 chances to take Bin Laden. So it's a fact.

Quote:
What about when we had Osama trapped and Dubya wanted us to use Afghani soldiers, who were with Osama only a month before, to go in and capture him?
M'kay...these people were now on our side. Not only that, why should we send our boys into a terrorist hotbed if we could utilize Afghani mercernaries...or maybe, in your lingo...thugs, to do our job for us.

Quote:
Answer my question. Do you think that 'f-ggot' has to mean gay, 100 % of the time?
Well gee, I never heard of it meaning any other connotation.

Double-J: "Mr. Baggins, you are such a ******!"

Mr. Baggins: "Bloody hell, thanks bro. You are too!"

Iceman: "Yo **** , word life!"

Double-J: "Listen **** , you guys totally rule!"

---

Quote:
Ok, so I was 2 for 3 and you were 1 for 3. Thanks.
Does this make you feel special that I'm only contesting one of your numbers, considering most of your other "facts" that you have posted throughout this thread (and others) have been countered with real facts?

That makes it BB Revolution 1 bajillion, Pat 2. We'd definitely 0wn if this was Fantasy Debate.

Quote:
Exactly.
Exactly wrong.

Quote:
Do you want to talk about stations calling election results? [Big Grin] Two words and a year for you:
Florida, FOX, 2000
And guess what? They we're right, as opposed to the other stations. And again, you're not refuting my point.

Quote:
What does a liberal not associated with the media have to do with your argument? If I wanted 'fair and balanced' out of Fox's slogan, could I get in the USA Today?
My point is that the left, which has dominated the media industry for so long, is so paranoid about Fox that they are resorting to legal tactics to try and attack them, since they certainly can't do it in Neilsen ratings.

Quote:
I don't support abortions. I support a woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her body, as I have been saying. BTW, I already answered your question.
1.) The choice/right IS abortion. :rolleyes:
2.) No, you haven't answered, I asked for some form of justification that womb expulsion brings life, either cited, or explained to me.

Quote:
I answered this already too. Dubya thinks with 'war on his mind' and, after all, this 'is the guy who tried to kill his dad.'
At least he thinks...unlike a certain debate partner I have...

Quote:
The truth hurts. Let it sink in and wrap a warm towel around your head. It'll help. -
Where is the truth? You've been wrong :p

Why don't you try reading a history book, and economics book, and stop trying to debate with the mentality of a high school student who was taught by a clearly biased teacher.

Why don't you go open a textbook on "Basic Thuganomics," it'll help.

Regards,
That Double-J Person

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80429
12/01/04 04:46 PM
12/01/04 04:46 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. soprano:
ok, this is just getting to personal. why are you guys still continueing this thread of i notice some hostility
Hostile? Who is hostile?

I'm just refuting an argument that doesn't have utilize much (if any) common sense and is twisting the facts, that's all.

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80430
12/01/04 05:21 PM
12/01/04 05:21 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Again, as Mr. Baggins so eloquently pointed out - the "Taliban" didn't exist
Who do you think the Mujadeheen turned into?

Quote:
We were at war with Russia...
We were at war with communism.

Quote:
So it's a fact.
Nah.

Quote:
Double-J: "Mr. Baggins, you are such a ******!"

Mr. Baggins: "Bloody hell, thanks bro. You are too!"

Iceman: "Yo **** , word life!"

Double-J: "Listen **** , you guys totally rule!"
What's that? A list of your partners because you can't debate alone? Ah, alright, I got cha. Who is running the night shift for you tonight?

Quote:
Not only that, why should we send our boys into a terrorist hotbed if we could utilize Afghani mercernaries..
Wow. You're sick. So the lives of these Afghanis aren't as worthy as an American? Are they our guinea pigs? Is that how you see it? Sick.

Quote:
Well gee, I never heard of it meaning any other connotation.
You're telling me someone never pissed you off and you never said, "Stop being such a *** ."

Quote:
Exactly wrong.
Aren't you starting to get sick of it? Maybe you're the one who needs to open the history books.

Quote:
They we're right..
And they still are right.

Quote:
1.) The choice/right IS abortion.
The choice is a freedom. First you want gay marriage done with and now abortions? Are their any freedoms besides entering a country and killing civilians that you want to keep?

Quote:
At least he (Bush) thinks...

Quote:
Why don't you try reading a history book, and economics book, and stop trying to debate with the mentality of a high school student who was taught by a clearly biased teacher.
Because I am a high school student. BTW, my world cultures voted for Bush and is a conservative. :p

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80431
12/01/04 11:42 PM
12/01/04 11:42 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Who do you think the Mujadeheen turned into?
Well gee, considering you didn't even know who the Mujahedeen were until Baggins brought it up, you shouldn't be angry. Russia was invading and taking over Afghanistan, and we helped Afghanis in their resistance.

What do you think of all the Russian equipment and shit that the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents have been using? It's all Soviet stockpile surplus shit they've been selling since they lost the Cold War.

Oops.

Quote:
We were at war with communism.
No, last time I checked, the Cold War was against the Soviet Union, aka Russia.

Quote:
Nah.
Just another example of you glossing over a fact, as if it somehow would help your argument anyways...

Quote:
What's that? A list of your partners because you can't debate alone? Ah, alright, I got cha. Who is running the night shift for you tonight?
Let's look at it this way - people agree with me. And they are also refuting your view.

As far as I can tell, nobody has backed you up. Nobody wants to touch your argument with a 10 foot pole, actually, because it's so flawed (or they actually enjoy intelligent debate, clearly something that can't be found from the left side of this thread ).

Quote:
Wow. You're sick. So the lives of these Afghanis aren't as worthy as an American? Are they our guinea pigs? Is that how you see it? Sick.
This comes from a.) an abortionist and b.) a person who thinks genocide is more of murder than a terrorist attack.

Quote:
You're telling me someone never pissed you off and you never said, "Stop being such a *** ."
I try not to associate myself with those people first of all. But it doesn't matter, because it's a derogatory statement, which means "gay man."

I can't believe I'm getting into an argument over this, especially with a person who considers motherfucker a compliment. Maybe if you are Oedipus, it is...

Quote:
Aren't you starting to get sick of it? Maybe you're the one who needs to open the history books.
I've cited, and I've disproved you're argument, and others have done the same, yet you're telling me to open a history book?

Quote:
And they still are right. [Big Grin]
w00t!

Quote:
The choice is a freedom. First you want gay marriage done with and now abortions? Are their any freedoms besides entering a country and killing civilians that you want to keep?
Again, you have:

a.) Neglected to answer my questions about womb expulsions, either because you can't, or you are afraid it would show how naive you are.

b.) Circling the wagon around the issue we are talking about: abortion, which, is legalized murder.

c.) Spinning the argument again, by bringing in the war.

Try staying ontopic, m'kay? Or you could just admit you're wrong, which would be even easier.

---

Is that test you posted an example of one of your unbiased sources, Pat?

---

Quote:
BTW, my world cultures voted for Bush and is a conservative. [Razz]
I didn't say it had to be a current teacher.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80432
12/02/04 12:09 AM
12/02/04 12:09 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Russia was invading and taking over Afghanistan, and we helped Afghanis in their resistance.
We helped terrorists in the resistance.

Quote:
What do you think of all the Russian equipment and shit that the Taliban and Iraqi insurgents have been using? It's all Soviet stockpile surplus shit they've been selling since they lost the Cold War.
And what about the weapons we gave to terrorists in Afghanistan?

Quote:
No, last time I checked, the Cold War was against the Soviet Union, aka Russia.
You honestly think we would've gone to war if Russia weren't communist?

Quote:
Just another example of you glossing over a fact
Yeh, your 3 word response that I replied to was full of facts.

Quote:
This comes from a.) an abortionist and b.) a person who thinks genocide is more of murder than a terrorist attack.
I would like to take note that everyone on here and in the world who is pro-choice is an abortionist to DJ and that is his only defense in situations that he cannot defend himself in. I don't remember saying 'genocide was more of murder then a terrorist attack' either. Show me where I said that. Could it be that you're spinning my words around (again)?

Quote:
I try not to associate myself with those people first of all.
Are you referring to homosexuals when you say 'those people?'

Quote:
..you're telling me to open a history book?
That's exactly what I said. Maybe you should get hooked on Phonics.

Quote:
a.) Neglected to answer my questions about womb expulsions, either because you can't, or you are afraid it would show how naive you are.

b.) Circling the wagon around the issue we are talking about: abortion, which, is legalized murder.

c.) Spinning the argument again, by bringing in the war.
I have answered you 3 times now. DMC explained earlier in this thread that debating about abortion is useless since some people consider the fetus/embryo to actually be a human and others consider it to be a fetus/embryo.

Quote:
Is that test you posted an example of one of your unbiased sources
It's from a site that makes fun of the Presidential canidates from the election. click -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80433
12/02/04 12:29 AM
12/02/04 12:29 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
We helped terrorists in the resistance.
They weren't the Taliban, or terrorists at all, when we supplied them. They were the people of a soveriegn nation trying to oppose the iron grip of the Soviets.

It's not like we said "Here, Osama, we know you hate us, but take this RPG and blast the fuck out of Ivan, and please don't hurt us on the way back."

Quote:
And what about the weapons we gave to terrorists in Afghanistan?
We gave the AFGHANIS weapons, not terrorists. What about the weapons these insurgents have been purchasing from the Soviet stockpiles since the early 90's, that they are using against our troops?

Quote:
You honestly think we would've gone to war if Russia weren't communist?
Goodness gracious, it was a bloody arms race. Who gives a flying fuck if they were communist or not? The Russians showed their colors, we saw the massacres of Stalin in the aftermath of WW II. While communism played a role, it doesn't downplay the seriousness of this war we had with the Soviets.

Quote:
Yeh, your 3 word response that I replied to was full of facts.
I'm referring to the entire thread. Clinton had the chance to get Bin Laden, which is a fact. You can dispute it 'till you're blue in the face, but you'll be wrong.

Quote:
I would like to take note that everyone on here and in the world who is pro-choice is an abortionist to DJ and that is his only defense in situations that he cannot defend himself in.
Actually, that's not true - I've gone to great lengths in this thread to scientifically and ethically blast your argument full of holes, and you continue to ignore my question because you're the one who can't answer.

I don't have to defend my argument, because it's right.

And abortion is murder...pro-choice = pro-abortion...hmm...I wonder...

Quote:
I don't remember saying 'genocide was more of murder then a terrorist attack' either. Show me where I said that. Could it be that you're spinning my words around (again)?
I don't have to spin them, their pretty well toasted as is.

Quote:
Because over 70,000 people have died in Sudan for no reason at all. It's not terrorism. It's cold blooded murder.
Quote:
Hitler murdered 12 million people in camps. Do you consider him a terrorist?
Quote:
The insurgents in Iraq have killed civilians since the US has been there, but the number of casualties don't even compare to that of Sudan's.
Quote:
Why did terrorism all of a sudden get to be the number one priority?
Quote:
Over 70,000 people have been killed in the country Sudan (in the last YEAR), which is on the continent with the highest level of AIDS, poverty levels, birth, death, and infant mortality rates. Iraq is no different then almost every other country in the Middle East.
---

Then again, this comes from the person that says Red China controls the US government... :rolleyes:

---

Quote:
Are you referring to homosexuals when you say 'those people?'
No, I was referring to people who call me deragatory names. I don't associate myself with thugs who like to call each other "nigga" or "fucker," as a compliment or something.

Quote:
That's exactly what I said. Maybe you should get hooked on Phonics.
An insult, from Pat? This comes from the guy who can't figure out how to put a condom on.

Funny, my grasp on history seems to be just fine to everyone else here, yet you've been called on the Mujahedeen which you clearly knew nothing about. You also don't understand Social Security too well, either.

Maybe you need "The US Government for Dummies" or "The Idiots Guide to Economics."

Quote:
I have answered you 3 times now. DMC explained earlier in this thread that debating about abortion is useless since some people consider the fetus/embryo to actually be a human and others consider it to be a fetus/embryo.
It's not useless - I'm asking you to tell me why womb expulsion equates with life, and to back it up with some form of scientific knowledge.

Actually, it's fine if you can't, because, well, you can't. :p

Quote:
It's from a site that makes fun of the Presidential canidates from the election. click -Pat
I never would've guessed.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80434
12/02/04 12:47 AM
12/02/04 12:47 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
They weren't the Taliban, or terrorists at all, when we supplied them. They were the people of a soveriegn nation trying to oppose the iron grip of the Soviets.
Just like Saddam was a good guy when Rumsfeld shook his hand in 1983, right? They were terrorists, but the Reagan administration failed to realize it.

Quote:
We gave the AFGHANIS weapons, not terrorists.
So you're implying that Osama isn't a terrorist? The guy has always hated America. He was with a group that turned into the Taliban. We supplied terrorists.

Quote:
What about the weapons these insurgents have been purchasing from the Soviet stockpiles since the early 90's, that they are using against our troops?
What about the CIA training we gave to Osama and his terrorists that allowed them to mastermind 9/11?

Quote:
Goodness gracious, it was a bloody arms race. Who gives a flying fuck if they were communist or not? The Russians showed their colors, we saw the massacres of Stalin in the aftermath of WW II. While communism played a role, it doesn't downplay the seriousness of this war we had with the Soviets.
Yes or no, please. Would we have gone to war with Russia if they weren't communist? You do realize that as soon as Russia sacrificed 20 % of their popular and helped us win WW II, we pretty much turned our backs on them.

Quote:
you'll be wrong.
That's YOUR opinion.

Quote:
And abortion is murder...pro-choice = pro-abortion...hmm...I wonder...
Pro-choice isn't pro-abortion. That's a horrible thing to say. Pro-choice is supporting choice. It doesn't even have to be all about abortion. It can go along with gays too. It's their choice. If it doesn't effect you, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Quote:
Then again, this comes from the person that says Red China controls the US government
Ok, that's irrelevant, but you ignored my question. Where did I say 'genocide was more of murder then a terrorist attack'? I didn't say that. Sudan isn't fighting Middle Eastern terrorism like that of which the US is facing. Sudan is its' own people rebelling the government and fighting for liberation while killing civilians.

Quote:
No, I was referring to people who call me deragatory names. I don't associate myself with thugs who like to call each other "nigga" or "fucker," as a compliment or something.
So you've never been associated with someone who curses?

Quote:
This comes from the guy who can't figure out how to put a condom on.
Hey, atleast I don't have a problem reading.

Quote:
Funny, my grasp on history seems to be just fine to everyone else here
Well, considering you're paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for college, I would hope so.

Quote:
Maybe you need "The US Government for Dummies" or "The Idiots Guide to Economics."
Ah, more insults.

Quote:
It's not useless - I'm asking you to tell me why womb expulsion equates with life, and to back it up with some form of scientific knowledge.
If one cannot live on their own, then they're not that of a human. They're a fetus or an embryo. A fetus or embryo has no chance of survival outside of the womb until the 3rd trimester. -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80435
12/02/04 01:30 AM
12/02/04 01:30 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
They were terrorists, but the Reagan administration failed to realize it.
OMG! If it we're happening now, you'd be calling them the "minutemen of Afghanistan," fighting for freedom against the evil Soviets!

They weren't terrorists, they were fighting the damned Soviets! What don't you get?

Goodness, your hindsight is appaling!

Quote:
So you're implying that Osama isn't a terrorist? The guy has always hated America. He was with a group that turned into the Taliban. We supplied terrorists.
OMG. When we aided the Afghanis, they weren't terrorists.

What don't you get?

Quote:
What about the CIA training we gave to Osama and his terrorists that allowed them to mastermind 9/11?
Again, for the last time, we helped them fight the Soviets.

Quote:
Would we have gone to war with Russia if they weren't communist? You do realize that as soon as Russia sacrificed 20 % of their popular and helped us win WW II, we pretty much turned our backs on them.
Gee, it couldn't be Stalin had been murdering his own people! Have you ever read about the grain massacres and such? Or did you skip over that chapter?

Quote:
That's YOUR opinion.
Which happens to be right. :p

Quote:
Pro-choice isn't pro-abortion. That's a horrible thing to say. Pro-choice is supporting choice. It doesn't even have to be all about abortion. It can go along with gays too. It's their choice. If it doesn't effect you, you shouldn't have a problem with it.
When did pro-choice all of the sudden encompass gays?

And I'm sorry - murder of human beings that has been atrociously legalized IS A PROBLEM.

Quote:
Sudan isn't fighting Middle Eastern terrorism like that of which the US is facing. Sudan is its' own people rebelling the government and fighting for liberation while killing civilians.
Yes, but you make it sound like terrorism, at this point, is somehow a "lesser" evil than genocide in Sudan, when clearly, they are both murderous and illegal.

Quote:
So you've never been associated with someone who curses?
No. I try not to associate myself with people that call me names. I'm not a thug.

Quote:
Hey, atleast I don't have a problem reading.
No, butyou seem to havea problem withsyntax.

Quote:
Ah, more insults.
Ah, you tell me I needed Hooked on Phonics, and I retort. Can't handle your own hypocritical medicine, Pat?

Quote:
If one cannot live on their own, then they're not that of a human.
Incorrect. The genetic makeup is still the unique human genome, consisting of 46 chromosomes.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80436
12/02/04 04:10 PM
12/02/04 04:10 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
They weren't terrorists, they were fighting the damned Soviets! What don't you get?
And Saddam didn't hate always hate the US either, right? :rolleyes:

Quote:
Goodness, your hindsight is appaling!
Yet you're unable to debate without insults.

Quote:
When we aided the Afghanis, they weren't terrorists.
They turned into terrorists and the US had to know that Osama didn't like America.

Quote:
Again, for the last time, we helped them fight the Soviets.
We helped them fight communism.

Quote:
Gee, it couldn't be Stalin had been murdering his own people!
Stalin was murdering people when he was our Allie in World War II too.

Quote:
Have you ever read about the grain massacres and such?
Yes. We learned about Stalin's camps.

Quote:
Which happens to be right.
Your opinion isn't right. My opinion isn't right. It's an opinion. No opinion is right. Get over your ego.

Quote:
When did pro-choice all of the sudden encompass gays?
People often neglect the fact that pro-choice means other things then abortion. When I say I'm pro-choice, it doesn't just have to do with abortion. I believe in people making their own decisions, as long as it doesn't effect anyone else, which is why there shouldn't be an amendmen on gay marriage. It doesn't effect me or you if 2 guys or girls decide to get married, does it?

Quote:
No. I try not to associate myself with people that call me names.
No, you associate yourself with people who supress the Black race and don't believe in the American people to make the right choice.

Quote:
Ah, you tell me I needed Hooked on Phonics, and I retort. Can't handle your own hypocritical medicine, Pat?
Ok, I've insulted you a few times in here, which doesn't compare to the insults you or your tag team partners have been saying.

Quote:
Incorrect. The genetic makeup is still the unique human genome, consisting of 46 chromosomes.
So if we extracted a fetus in week 9, it could still live? You ignored my point completely. Now answer it. -Pat

Re: "Dear World, Sorry." -55,949,407 US voters #80437
12/03/04 03:05 PM
12/03/04 03:05 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
And Saddam didn't hate always hate the US either, right?
Again, you're refusing to admit that you are wrong - we funded rebels against the Soviets...why don't look up when the Taliban was formed, and THEN come back to this discussion.

Quote:
Yet you're unable to debate without insults
I didn't insult you...I'm commenting on your ideas.

Quote:
They turned into terrorists and the US had to know that Osama didn't like America.
Yeah, since we even knew who the hell Osama Bin Laden, an Afghani grunt soldier was. He wasn't a terrorist leader, he was a grunt, one of thousands who fought the Soviets. He wasn't some political leader. I'm sure what some little peon in the Afghani army fighting the Soviets would be of major interest to US security...give me a break. :rolleyes:

Quote:
We helped them fight communism.
Right, since it was COMMUNISM that was trying to imperialistically take over their country.

Quote:
Stalin was murdering people when he was our Allie in World War II too.
Yes, I know, which was denoted by my argument being in past-tense (i.e., I said "Stalin had been murdering his own people!).

Quote:
No opinion is right. Get over your ego.

Quote:
It doesn't effect me or you if 2 guys or girls decide to get married, does it?
So you're saying as long as it doesn't affect us, we should not get involved in something, and respect it's soveriengty?

Well bloody hell! I'm sure there are alot of Jews who were glad we kicked some ass at Auswitcz, even if it didn't affect us.

My point is that I refuse to sit by and accept something I feel is derogatory to society and against the common good and beliefs of the American people and her citizens.

Quote:
No, you associate yourself with people who supress the Black race and don't believe in the American people to make the right choice.
You're the one who doesn't think the American people can make the right choice, since you're against privitization of social security.

And who are you to say whom my friends are? Like you even know.

Quote:
Ok, I've insulted you a few times in here, which doesn't compare to the insults you or your tag team partners have been saying.
Oh, my, we're going to compare insults now? Goodness gracious me, we'd better put the kid gloves back on.

Quote:
So if we extracted a fetus in week 9, it could still live? You ignored my point completely. Now answer it.
Listen, sweetness, you're point didn't revolve around whether life could be independant outside the womb...if I recall, you said:

If one cannot live on their own, then they're not that of a human.

You're implying that if a "fetus" cannot be independent, then it's not human, which I disproved.

Earlier in the thread, you talked about how independance is equated with life, and that once a child is born, life begins. Yet I countered your argument with firm science facts, stating how an organism that carries on symbiosis, or an bacteria, parasite, or, SURPRISINGLY, pre-natal children, are all alive and carrying out cellular metabolism.

I didn't ignore your "point." I've matched it throughout the entire thread. And consequently, I've answered your question many times before, as I have aforementioned.

Maybe you need to come to grips with reality - that your "choice" you seem to care so vehemently about kills a human being. Yes, a human being. Even as a zygote, it still has the same genetic makeup as you and I do (albeit allele differentiation in hair color, eye color, et al). Last time I checked, organisms have unique genetic codes. And an embryo carries on life functions...carrying of life functions, i.e. living, i.e. alive, no matter how you rationalize it. And a fetus is sentient - it's affected by what happens outside the womb, for instance, playing music stimulates brain activity, it can be harmed by alcohol and other drugs, and will respond to stimuli by moving within the uterus.

So cheers to acknowledging my point.

Regards,
Double-J

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull