GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 535 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,236
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,397
Posts1,060,136
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
The Marines In All There Glory #73632
09/30/04 04:26 PM
09/30/04 04:26 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73633
09/30/04 04:44 PM
09/30/04 04:44 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
First of all why don't you put the whole scene into context? The Insurgent that was shot had just attempted to kill a Marine. Secondly the interview with that Marine was a seperate interview that had nothin to do with that insurgent getting shot! Thirdly, why don't you and that site show the brutal beheadings carried out by the Insurgents????? You must be taking lessons on how to cut and paste facts to suit your beliefs from Michale Moore. You disgrace the honor of all those young soldiers who are putting thier lives on the line in the name of freedom on a daily basis. You disgust me!!!! I am sick and tired of all like you who just undermine the Military who are fighting for freedom!!! Whether you are for the war or against the war has no bearing. To disgrace and curse our Soldiers is disgusting and cowardly on your part! People like you just keep on enpowering our enemies! You should be ashamed of yourself! Go and give some of your time to a child who has lost his mother or father fighting a war, or who has lost a parent due to a terrorist attack. Put yourself in the daily life of one of these children. Then come back and tell me how you really feel.

Who's really the sick bastard here????

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73634
09/30/04 04:46 PM
09/30/04 04:46 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

They could have beheaded him when he was still living.......according to you that would have been ok.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73635
09/30/04 05:44 PM
09/30/04 05:44 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
I would like to get my hands on the man that shot that son of a bitch and kick his ass all over the camp while yelling at him,
to become a better shot. It is kill or be killed.

Do we really care if people laugh or cheer? Screw that. I say kill every one of those bastards that set bombs and ambush our boys. I want my firends and relatives home alive and in one piece and all those Bastards DEAD!

Next thing you will want them to get written permisson to kill someone. Get some BALLS, this is war. How many thousand of his own people did he torture, gas and kill.?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73636
09/30/04 05:53 PM
09/30/04 05:53 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Exactly, these men are trained to kill, and then are slapped on the wrist when they do. What rights do we owe these enemies? My history teacher once said "There are laws of war." As if the enemies didn't rape women POWs and mistreat our own men.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73637
09/30/04 08:43 PM
09/30/04 08:43 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
War is war and in war events like these occur. Unless one has gone to war, one can never understand the turmoil and stress of Combat.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73638
10/01/04 12:00 AM
10/01/04 12:00 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Yes. The marines are bad.

I guess that we should just fight the war with plastic knifes and rubber bullets, because we wouldn't want to hurt anyone now, would we?

Fuck them all. I agree with FS, and like I said in another thread, it's time to go fucking balls to the wall with these cocksucking terrorists.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73639
10/01/04 01:23 AM
10/01/04 01:23 AM
Canada
Blake Offline
Underboss
Blake  Offline
Underboss
Canada
Is this video overly disturbing? I want to watch it, but after I saw the first beheading video I became way more sensitized to real life violence.

You talkin' to me?
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73640
10/01/04 01:27 AM
10/01/04 01:27 AM

no its not disturbing its more or less like a normal hollywood video of a guy being shot. nothing like the beheadings.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73641
10/01/04 01:31 AM
10/01/04 01:31 AM
Canada
Blake Offline
Underboss
Blake  Offline
Underboss
Canada
I finally watched it. As for views on it I have never been in or near a war so I really can't comment. But if they easily coula taken him as a prosioner they still should have.

You talkin' to me?
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73642
10/01/04 06:04 AM
10/01/04 06:04 AM
The Bright Side Of The Road
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
The important thing is you get the grammar right. The thread title should read "The Marines in all Their Glory" :rolleyes:

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73643
10/01/04 06:10 AM
10/01/04 06:10 AM
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
Small point.

"There" has several meanings in English. "Belonging to them" is not one of them. For this you use "their" as in "The Marines In All Their Glory"

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73644
10/01/04 11:27 AM
10/01/04 11:27 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
This war is a war unlike most of the ones the Marines have had to fight. It is more like Vietnam than any other, since the enemy isn't easily identified. There are no German soldiers in uniforms here - it is impossible to tell the enemy from the friendly people. They may seem friendly, then when they are close by explode a bomb right next to you. Similar things happened in Vietnam.

It is impossible and unfair to sit back and criticize the behavior of troops when none of us are going through the things they are enduring on a daily basis.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73645
10/01/04 03:22 PM
10/01/04 03:22 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
First of all why don't you put the whole scene into context? The Insurgent that was shot had just attempted to kill a Marine. Secondly the interview with that Marine was a seperate interview that had nothin to do with that insurgent getting shot! Thirdly, why don't you and that site show the brutal beheadings carried out by the Insurgents????? You must be taking lessons on how to cut and paste facts to suit your beliefs from Michale Moore. You disgrace the honor of all those young soldiers who are putting thier lives on the line in the name of freedom on a daily basis. You disgust me!!!! I am sick and tired of all like you who just undermine the Military who are fighting for freedom!!! Whether you are for the war or against the war has no bearing. To disgrace and curse our Soldiers is disgusting and cowardly on your part! People like you just keep on enpowering our enemies! You should be ashamed of yourself! Go and give some of your time to a child who has lost his mother or father fighting a war, or who has lost a parent due to a terrorist attack. Put yourself in the daily life of one of these children. Then come back and tell me how you really feel.

Don Cardi
Was he really trying to kill the marine? Was that shown in the video? and could he of really carried on fighting when he was on the floor Injured? and why not just take him prisoner?
what has the brutal beheadings got to do with it? what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war? and i'm not disgracing the name of anything, If anything the marines are disgracing themselfs, there country and there allies and you go give some of your time to a child that has lost it's parents because of some stupid solidier that think they're rambo and think they have the right to shoot anybody that isn't there allie.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73646
10/01/04 03:43 PM
10/01/04 03:43 PM

you know instead of shooting him they could have given him some cake and coffee too. Maybe order him a pizza and watch the game too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IT'S A WAR BUDDY, THE GUY WAS AN ENEMY WHO WAS SHOOTING AGINST THEM. JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT SHOWN IN THE VIDEO DOES NOT MEAN IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73647
10/01/04 03:55 PM
10/01/04 03:55 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] First of all why don't you put the whole scene into context? The Insurgent that was shot had just attempted to kill a Marine. Secondly the interview with that Marine was a seperate interview that had nothin to do with that insurgent getting shot! Thirdly, why don't you and that site show the brutal beheadings carried out by the Insurgents????? You must be taking lessons on how to cut and paste facts to suit your beliefs from Michale Moore. You disgrace the honor of all those young soldiers who are putting thier lives on the line in the name of freedom on a daily basis. You disgust me!!!! I am sick and tired of all like you who just undermine the Military who are fighting for freedom!!! Whether you are for the war or against the war has no bearing. To disgrace and curse our Soldiers is disgusting and cowardly on your part! People like you just keep on enpowering our enemies! You should be ashamed of yourself! Go and give some of your time to a child who has lost his mother or father fighting a war, or who has lost a parent due to a terrorist attack. Put yourself in the daily life of one of these children. Then come back and tell me how you really feel.

Don Cardi
Was he really trying to kill the marine? Was that shown in the video? and could he of really carried on fighting when he was on the floor Injured? and why not just take him prisoner?
what has the brutal beheadings got to do with it? what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war? and i'm not disgracing the name of anything, If anything the marines are disgracing themselfs, there country and there allies and you go give some of your time to a child that has lost it's parents because of some stupid solidier that think they're rambo and think they have the right to shoot anybody that isn't there allie. [/b][/quote]Who cares? He's a member of the enemy. The less the better, kill him. I may sound blunt and brutal but I could care less.

But you were right, that is the Marines in all their glory. They are doing what they are supposed to. God bless them.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73648
10/01/04 09:54 PM
10/01/04 09:54 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
what has the brutal beheadings got to do with it? what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war? and i'm not disgracing the name of anything, If anything the marines are disgracing themselfs, there country and there allies and you go give some of your time to a child that has lost it's parents because of some stupid solidier that think they're rambo and think they have the right to shoot anybody that isn't there allie. [/QB][/QUOTE]

What planet are you living on? You have the nerve to call them stupid Soldiers? How dare you mock the Military. The Same Military that has the B**LS to go to the front line to protect cowards such as yourself! These Soldiers are brave enough to put thier lives on the line so that a**ho*es like you can be free to express your idiotic ideas. You ask what Brutal Beheading have to do with it? That question alone shows your ignorance to reality. It is way too stupid to even answer. But I'll bet you this, if you were taken hostage and a terrorist was about to cut your head off, you would probably squeal like a dman pig and scream out for one of these MARINES to come and save your a*s! And another thing, don't you DARE tell me about helping children who have lost a parent. You have absolutely no clue what it is to look into those chidren's eyes on a daily basis. Those same children who lost a parent or both parents because of the cowardly act committed against innocent people on September 11th 2001!!!! You are definately clueless! From what you've shown and said in your posts it sounds like you are a sympathizer to the Terrorists. Yes, that's got to be it. You are either a sympathizer to the terrorists or maybe you ARE a terrorist. It is not like you posted your opinions regarding the war. If that were the case than this discussion would be why you are against the war. Even the most leftist liberal who is against the war has the respect and intelligence to support the Soldiers themselves and not mock them or degrade them as you have done. You obviously have NOTHING to contribute to humanity so why don't you " Stick Chu Head In Chu A*S and see if it fits!" LOSER!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73649
10/01/04 10:08 PM
10/01/04 10:08 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I echo Don Cardi.

You've got alot of balls, considering your countrymen are fighting alongside our boys for freedom, the freedom for you to sit on your ass and criticize them for performing their duty against an unruly enemy. You're position is quite pathetic, and actually rather shameful; you're the kind of person that spat on our soldiers when they came back from Vietnam.

SOCOM

Have some real heroes.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73650
10/01/04 11:17 PM
10/01/04 11:17 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
You've expressed your views in the wrong place. Express them where some other place where assholes like you feel the way you do. Pretend your a Marine who is putting his life on the line for everyone to be free and see what you would do.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73651
10/01/04 11:32 PM
10/01/04 11:32 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Looks like something out of a Vietnam movie. What a coincidence... :rolleyes:

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73652
10/02/04 12:02 AM
10/02/04 12:02 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war?
Who Cares? I sure don't, I'm willing to bet that most of them, or possibly all of them were trying to kill our soldiers.

Before you even try to say they were all innocent iraqi's, you can't possibly know that.

Like Double J said earlier, it's high time we start unloading on these terrorists.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73653
10/02/04 12:12 AM
10/02/04 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war?
Who Cares? I sure don't, I'm willing to bet that most of them, or possibly all of them were trying to kill our soldiers.

Before you even try to say they were all innocent iraqi's, you can't possibly know that.

Like Double J said earlier, it's high time we start unloading on these terrorists. [/b][/quote]What about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that were killed under Saddam??? or those don't matter.....

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73654
10/02/04 12:22 AM
10/02/04 12:22 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[quote]Originally posted by The Iceman:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] what about the 10's of thousands of iraqis that have been killed in this war?

Like Double J said earlier, it's high time we start unloading on these terrorists. [/b][/quote]What about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that were killed under Saddam??? or those don't matter..... [/b][/quote]To be honest they don't matter to me at all. Yeah that probably sounds bad, but it's the way I feel.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73655
10/02/04 12:26 AM
10/02/04 12:26 AM

Iceman I respect that but what I'm saying is that "you" can't use the amount of iragi's dieing in this war to say its not worth it. We are going in there and freeing them, yes some will die in the process. BUT if we weren't going in there helping them, THEY WOULD BE DIEING ANYWAY, and not just 10,000...100,000 would be dieing. So I can't stand when people say there are xxxx amount of iraqi's dieing in this war when there would have been more dieing and there deaths would have been just because Saddam was bored.

So scarface your point of Iraqi's dieing doesn't work.

edit: my original comment of 100,000 iraqis dieing was meant towards scarface and not you iceman...just for the record**

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73656
10/02/04 01:24 AM
10/02/04 01:24 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:

edit: my original comment of 100,000 iraqis dieing was meant towards scarface and not you iceman...just for the record**
Ooops my bad. Sorry about that.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73657
10/02/04 01:31 AM
10/02/04 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
[quote]Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
[b]
Ooops my bad. Sorry about that. [/b][/quote]my mistake, I shouldn't have quoted YOU when responding to him.....lol sorry

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73658
10/02/04 09:19 AM
10/02/04 09:19 AM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
Semper Fi Do Or Die!

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73659
10/02/04 12:29 PM
10/02/04 12:29 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
yeah i'm sure you would of all felt the same if that was an american solidier being shot :rolleyes: don cardi how can you possibly call me a coward? you say that as though you're 1 of those soldiers out there so really your the asshole, Your such a tosser, you can't answer my queation on the beheadings? why not? because you don't have an answer, Some of you people on this board really are stupid, you don't even care about inocent people being killed, hope you rot in hell, and what freedom is this? why are you still in iraq exactly not for freedom what so ever unless freedom is a code for oil :rolleyes:

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73660
10/02/04 12:50 PM
10/02/04 12:50 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
yeah i'm sure you would of all felt the same if that was an american solidier being shot
Fucking duh! We don't give a shit if an enemy soldier is killed. :rolleyes:

Quote:
why are you still in iraq exactly not for freedom what so ever unless freedom is a code for oil
Yeah, "OMG TEH WAR IZ 4 OYL!" No, if it was for oil we wouldn't be using their oil to rebuild their country. :rolleyes:

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73661
10/02/04 01:04 PM
10/02/04 01:04 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
And because I care if someone is killed when they could of easily been taken hostage, you find that unbelievable which is just ignorant and norrow minded, and about saddem killing hundreds of thousands of people has nothing to do with the matter seen as he was captured months ago, and that video was most probably taken after saddam had been caught.

Who's keyzer soze?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull