GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 148 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,727
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,273
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,526
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,406
Posts1,060,294
Members10,349
Most Online911
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
need your advice guys #72473
09/13/04 05:33 PM
09/13/04 05:33 PM
DC
pacino princess Offline OP
Underboss
pacino princess  Offline OP
Underboss
DC
Hi guys, I know i havent posted in awhile-hope everyone is doing well.
I need your assistance however- so please give me some feedback on this.

It's been 2 days since I've been feeling extremely uneasy, almost like i'm out of my own body. I'm functioning well, i go to school, come to work and i'm active-yet i dont feel conscious (sp?)
It's almost as if i'm "inside my head, thoughts".
and i also feel like something bad's gonna happen.and i feel very emotionally (ie,crying in my car)

It could be a number of stresses in my life-but I really need to know if these symptoms can come from stress. I'm kinda scared.

Thanks.

Re: need your advice guys #72474
09/13/04 05:41 PM
09/13/04 05:41 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Hiya PP! Firstly, let me welcome you back, and secondly, congratulate you on asking for advice. Not that I'm going to give you anything useful, but I'll try.

This sounds like stress, but where that has actually come from, I cannot say. Have you had any traumatic experience lately? A death in the family? Or a health scare? Are you subconsiously worried about something within yourself that nobody knows about?

Maybe it's a part of growing up. sometimes I feel more angry than I should be, other times I'm too laid back, and just the other day, when watching the Proms with some relatives, I start to feel very emotional, something which took me somewhat by surprise.

It could be a number of things, but it'll be something subconscious, and, once confronted, it'll be nothing serious (probably) and you'll feel a heavy weight off your shoulders.

Mick

PS> If you ever need to PM somebody, I'd be happen to listen. Can't guarantee the advice will be of any use, but simply talking to someone can find a problem you didn't even know was there, and thus help you sort it.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: need your advice guys #72475
09/13/04 06:34 PM
09/13/04 06:34 PM
DC
pacino princess Offline OP
Underboss
pacino princess  Offline OP
Underboss
DC
thanks cap, means alot

Re: need your advice guys #72476
09/13/04 06:51 PM
09/13/04 06:51 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
pp -

Those symptoms could come from stress, for sure. Extra stress (in one's life) can cause anxiety, and that kind of sounds like what is happening.

New school, new friends, etc. can make us all a little jittery. I think Mick made an excellent suggestion about you talking it out with a close friend. It may make you feel better just to get some feedback and to let you know you're not all alone.

Keep us posted, and hang in there!!

Re: need your advice guys #72477
09/13/04 06:57 PM
09/13/04 06:57 PM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
Hey, I just wanted to say good luck. I really hope you start feeling better again soon.

Sometimes I feel how you describe. It might not be the same as you but sometimes I feel like I just "go through the motions" for days at a time. Then I look back wondering what happenend because it was all kinda a blur. I think this is usually a stress thing with me. I get so caught up in my emotions that I just sorta blank out on them. Like I would rather not deal with them at all.

Also the whole feeling like something bad is going to happen; I've felt this and I call it a woman's intuition. For some reason or another it happens alot to women. I can think of one instance in particular, that I would rather not go into, where I just KNEW something specific was going to happen to a friend of mine....and it did. It freaked the heck out of me and no I am not psychic or anything like that, it was just one of those things.

I suggest you just relax for awhile. Take a bath, watch some movies, and hide the telephone, email, and cell phone for awhile. Sometimes that's all it takes to get things back to normal.

I hope you feel better!

Re: need your advice guys #72478
09/14/04 01:55 AM
09/14/04 01:55 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Pacino Princess, don't worry this is the exact feelings I had a few weeks ago. I even was not feeling conscious and good enough to make a post about it. This happens mostly to women and it is a normal thing. I would call it midlife crisis and it gets worse with stress. I just can tell you it happens a lot and even gets worse with little things that you usually dont care about if it was a normal day. I'm not saying that I can deal with it very well but I can give you some advice. Try to get some sleep. The lack of enough rest would make you more agitated. Eat a lot of yogurt and take a bath. It calms you down and let you get a good peaceful sleep. While you are dealing with hard situations always remember those who have even worse conditions. You might even go to visit some patients in the hospital. Think about how life is precious and the things that you are able to do. Think about the great things you have, friends and family that love you and care for you. In a matter of time you'll feel just fine. It is a periodic thing. You just have to learn how to deal with the situation. We all have to. Remember there are friends here who care for you. I wish you a great and happy time ahead.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: need your advice guys #72479
09/14/04 06:45 AM
09/14/04 06:45 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
That sounds like delerium tremors, a total withdrawal from alcohol and sometimes other drugs from come downs. I hope you're not in that catagory and i'm sure your not. Everyone else must be right, it's probably stress.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: need your advice guys #72480
09/14/04 08:38 AM
09/14/04 08:38 AM
North London
Bella Mafia UK Offline
Capo
Bella Mafia UK  Offline
Capo
North London
It could be you're having a particularly bad time-of-the-month, or is it possible you're pregnant?

Hope you feel better soon xx

...there's people who would pay a lot of money for that information. But then your daughter would lose a father..instead of gaining a husband.
Re: need your advice guys #72481
09/14/04 11:38 AM
09/14/04 11:38 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
PP, it's so nice to see you back, however I'm sorry you aren't "up to par". I experienced those feelings a number of years ago and for me it was "depression/stress". Perhaps you should see a doctor to confirm it??

I wish you well and hope you feel back to normal soon. I miss not seeing you around here.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull