GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 729 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,962
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,668
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,488
Posts1,061,832
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member #803567
09/18/14 03:42 PM
09/18/14 03:42 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
This is from another forum. If posting links like this to another site is not allowed I apologize and can delete this. I just thought people on here might find this interesting since it relates to the subject matter discussed here. And before anyone starts ranting and raving about no LCN member would ever do a Q&A the first link the guy does not answer all questions and says he could get in trouble too for doing this. The other person is only the son of a member he claims and is not involved or at least not when the thread was made.

The Q&A can be found here

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/d46s8/by_request_someone_related_to_the_modern_day/

This is from 4 years ago when people on the other site had requested the chance to ask someone related to modern day LCN questions. The person could be very well authentic or a fraud. I have no idea other than reading it myself. Just thought you guys might be interested. He claims to live in Manhattan and work for LCN there and be related to it through family.

this one might interest some as well. It is a Q&A from the same site from someone claiming to be the son of a imprisoned
Ndrangheta member in Australia. While I have no reason to not believe them i can't verify it either. Either way you guys might find this interesting. This is from 4 years ago as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/d4kr8/by_request_i_am_someone_related_with_the_modern/

Last edited by Primo; 09/18/14 03:53 PM.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803570
09/18/14 04:18 PM
09/18/14 04:18 PM
IlLupo77 Offline
Wiseguy
IlLupo77  Offline
Wiseguy
I'm calling total BULLSHIT on the first interview. I am not going to go point by point but a major thing that makes me believe that the guy is full of shit are his repeated assertions that todays American Cosa Nostra are not computer savvy… I am not intimately familiar with NYC but I know how books are kept and made in Chicago and 90% of sports wagering running through the Outfit is done via technology. I refuse to believe that NYC is computer illiterate.

Sports wagering is as big as it has ever been and OC is involved as it has ever been. HuronSocialClub stated in the 28 MEMBERS thread that sports wagering is dying off… That could not be any further from the truth.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: IlLupo77] #803572
09/18/14 04:21 PM
09/18/14 04:21 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Originally Posted By: IlLupo77
I'm calling total BULLSHIT on the first interview. I am not going to go point by point but a major thing that makes me believe that the guy is full of shit are his repeated assertions that todays American Cosa Nostra are not computer savvy… I am not intimately familiar with NYC but I know how books are kept and made in Chicago and 90% of sports wagering running through the Outfit is done via technology. I refuse to believe that NYC is computer illiterate.

Sports wagering is as big as it has ever been and OC is involved as it has ever been. HuronSocialClub stated in the 28 MEMBERS thread that sports wagering is dying off… That could not be any further from the truth.

It could be BS which is highly likely. Or the guy could be an idiot too and assume most of them don't know how to work computers and that no one would ever catch him making that thread. I mean he never posted again on there lol so maybe they made him disappear. Otherwise maybe he was just trying to make it out like most of them were tech deficient to fool people.

Or he could of just meant more OC members don't keep up with social media sites like that one and wouldn't stumble upon the thread and him answering questions. I am not sure if he was really saying that gambling isn't more tech advanced today. But I could be wrong.

Plus at one point he makes a mention of his type of work and it sounded more like he was into drugs and such. Mentioned working with HA.

Last edited by Primo; 09/18/14 04:24 PM.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803573
09/18/14 04:29 PM
09/18/14 04:29 PM
IlLupo77 Offline
Wiseguy
IlLupo77  Offline
Wiseguy
Right. It wasn't very illuminating. I am going to read the N'drangheta AMA in a second. I am from Chicago, and I know how OC works in our parts. I am more interested in how the Camorra, N'drangheta, and Sacra Carona rotate than what is currently going on in our own country. I speak halting Italian,so I can't really read any of the books coming out of Italy on the subject…

Not too sure if you are up on how books are operating these days, but that guys claims of tech illiteracy immediately invalidate his claims AFAIC. I could be totally wrong though.

Last edited by IlLupo77; 09/18/14 04:34 PM.
Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803583
09/18/14 05:21 PM
09/18/14 05:21 PM
B
Benny3Balls Offline
Made Member
Benny3Balls  Offline
B
Made Member
This was probably the most informative question over there at the first url.

Q : How much gabagool do you eat?

A : I buy 1lb a week from a deli, along with other cold cuts.

Q : Are you aware that cured meats put a dangerous amount if stress on your heart? Not to mention cholesterol?

A : How does it rank against my two packs a day smoking, the 6 pack or so I drink every day and the coke I do?

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803587
09/18/14 05:41 PM
09/18/14 05:41 PM
IlLupo77 Offline
Wiseguy
IlLupo77  Offline
Wiseguy
Haha. Nice. I would think that being in the life might put a little more stress on your heart than nitrates. Dood is a gewn.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803599
09/18/14 06:57 PM
09/18/14 06:57 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
these ones too

do you have a work schedule? most of us wake up and do an 8-5 gig with weekends off. how is the mafia work hours? do you get paid vacation?

I don't do anything as regular as an 8-5. Sometimes my work eats 20-30 hours at a time, other times it's just a few conversations (when things are running really smoothly) a day. If I want to take a vacation, I just have to clear it with my "boss" and find someone to hold the reins while I'm gone and make sure it's all good. Come to think of it though, I haven't taken one in a while and I should probably go on one soon.

without too much detail... can you give a flavor of what a mafia vacation is like? is it sex, booze, gambling, drugs, etc... or chilling out in italy? feel free to answer for yourself or in generalities from your other mafioso.

parent

It depends on the person. AC and Vegas (and somewhat Foxwoods) are popular locations. Not many people can afford the time, the paperwork, the money or any combination of them to go to Italy more than once or twice. I prefer to go to somewhere without a lot of people and the ocean. Jamaica was my absolute favorite place to go.

Last edited by Primo; 09/18/14 06:58 PM.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #803883
09/20/14 01:39 PM
09/20/14 01:39 PM
IlLupo77 Offline
Wiseguy
IlLupo77  Offline
Wiseguy
Yeah. It seemed to me like the whole thing was dude trying to guess the best answers to give. Who in the fuck can't find the time to go on vacation every now and then if you're putting in work??

Shit, I feel like DONNIE BRASCO was a pretty good portrait of fringe crew members and hang around guys. Lefty was the PORTRAIT of a guy who dedicated his life, soul, and maybe eternal damnation to his borgata without really having much to show for it.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #804087
09/21/14 09:16 PM
09/21/14 09:16 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Bullshit.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #804096
09/21/14 09:45 PM
09/21/14 09:45 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Just briefly scanned through it and noticed a contradiction, i'm baffled since a Reddit Q and A is usually 100% accurate uhwhat .

I don't feel this deserves the effort to look back for it, but at one point he says i completed a few semesters of college. While his answer to this question is:

Q.You seem very well spoken for a "mobster" how educated are you?

A.I dropped out of my third year of college to do what I'm doing now.

Stupid question, stupid answer despite the contradiction i'm guessing he's Paulie Demarco or some other high ranking mobster lol.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Camarel] #804101
09/21/14 10:58 PM
09/21/14 10:58 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Just briefly scanned through it and noticed a contradiction, i'm baffled since a Reddit Q and A is usually 100% accurate uhwhat .

Why is Reddit Q and A supposedly 100% accurate?

Considering it's internet based and there's no way to know if the guy is actually legit.

Please enlighten me uhwhat.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: PetroPirelli] #804107
09/21/14 11:29 PM
09/21/14 11:29 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli

Considering it's internet based and there's no way to know if the guy is actually legit.

That clearly went way over your head lol.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Primo] #804108
09/21/14 11:37 PM
09/21/14 11:37 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
We really need an irony bhoothan.

A sarcasm button wouldnt hurt either.

Much.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: Camarel] #804111
09/21/14 11:43 PM
09/21/14 11:43 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York

I never heard of Reddit so for all I know you knew something I didn't but I guess not. I never really got "UK" humor though. Guess it's always been alittle too dry for me.

Plus I heard a lot of you guys like fags. You know there detrimental to your health, right? Look what happened to Vito Spatafore rolleyes.

Re: Q&A with Possible LCN Associate / Member [Re: PetroPirelli] #804112
09/21/14 11:51 PM
09/21/14 11:51 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

I never heard of Reddit so for all I know you knew something I didn't but I guess not. I never really got "UK" humor though. Guess it's always been alittle too dry for me.

Plus I heard a lot of you guys like fags. You know there detrimental to your health, right? Look what happened to Vito Spatafore rolleyes.

The fact that you were so naive to believe i was being serious, is no reason to get bitchy. A lot of us guys like fags? What guys do you think i'm a Power Ranger or something? lol

I agree though fictional characters like Vito are exactly how i judge my life, of course i usually aim to be similar to other fictional character like Bugs Bunny and Atticus Finch rolleyes.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull