GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (GangstersInc, Kangaroo Don), 281 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,982
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,501
Posts1,062,035
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794398
08/06/14 09:37 AM
08/06/14 09:37 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Even most of the mob fan boys don't try to claim the Dallas family is still around. The FBI didn't even cite it back in 1988. It's long gone. Period.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794432
08/06/14 12:04 PM
08/06/14 12:04 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Primo
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Firstis more likely that the Ndrangheta do business in texas, that the dallas family made a come back, and Limsey that made the chart, also writes on Real Ddeal forum and he definitely has sought the sources, and not your magic zips that went in texas because it has a climate similar to sicily.

Yes my only reason that Zips would want to move to Dallas to be in the mafia family there if it still existed was for the WEATHER. That was the only reason I stated and I offered no other excuse for why it could happen if by chance it had. No no I made no mention of drug routes, cost of living, etc.

Only the weather I made mention of. You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

Just my two cents but here we go:

If the Lucchese Crime Family can up and come into Texas and Bilk a hundred million out of a company one of three things has happened:

A. Dallas LCN don't exist

B. Dallas LCN exists, but is so weak that the Lucchese's said screw it and did not ask to operate in Dallas

C. Dallas LCN was getting a percentage and not one made member or associate was identified or prosecuted in the Scarfo Trial. MAGICAL I SAY!!

Guess we will only know if Scarfo Jr decides to flip after daddy passes away. confused

Last edited by LaLouisiane; 08/06/14 12:05 PM.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: LaLouisiane] #794433
08/06/14 12:08 PM
08/06/14 12:08 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

If the Lucchese Crime Family can up and come into Texas and Bilk a hundred million out of a company one of three things has happened:

im just nitpicking here…but it was only 12 million smile

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Dellacroce] #794435
08/06/14 12:17 PM
08/06/14 12:17 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

My bad Dell, I didn't really keep up with the whole bust and trial.

As I was saying, If the Lucchese Family can come down to Texas and Bilk Twelve Million out of a company......

Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: LaLouisiane] #794447
08/06/14 01:32 PM
08/06/14 01:32 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north

As I was saying, If the Lucchese Family can come down to Texas and Bilk Twelve Million out of a company......

so if you were to go to New York and commit a fraud I am assuming the mafia would come find you for their piece?

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: IvyLeague] #794450
08/06/14 01:34 PM
08/06/14 01:34 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline OP
Capo
Primo  Offline OP
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Even most of the mob fan boys don't try to claim the Dallas family is still around. The FBI didn't even cite it back in 1988. It's long gone. Period.

Which mob family has the highest percentage of fanboys in your honest opinion? I am actually serious lol.

And well according to certified psychologists for years they swore that Vincent Gigante was mentally inept. But that wasn't true either was it?

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794460
08/06/14 02:07 PM
08/06/14 02:07 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

so if you were to go to New York and commit a fraud I am assuming the mafia would come find you for their piece?

No, because I'm not a member of the mafia I'm a regular Joe.

LCN guys don't particularly barge into another family's turf without asking. Hell even in Nola the Gambinos and Genovese gave the Marcello family a cut of the gambling and Nola was barely functional maybe around 5 members.

Let's just agree to disagree, your hell bent on proving the what if's and I just like to look at the facts. Show me some viable operations, and I'll admit your right.

Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794477
08/06/14 06:04 PM
08/06/14 06:04 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Hi guys. No recent indictments I can see against them, so are they just a real low key family and staying under the radar? How many made guys are still out on the street?

Not ONE credible source states there is ANYTHING resembling an operating family in Dallas.

It is just speculation on my part but I can't help wonder with their close proximity with New Orleans if they weren't possibly going to the mattresses's against them or something. ....Or maybe they were doing some local fighting or against the Tampa fam?

You kidding?
If not. Leave the speculating to others.

The FBI says they don't exist but they say that about the Lochness monster too so who knows.

If you believe in the Lochness monster then sure pal, there's a huge viable criminal LCN enterprise operating in Dallas. The Feds are putting out misinformation to lull them to sleep.

The same thing they're doing regards Nessie.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 08/06/14 06:06 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794486
08/06/14 07:44 PM
08/06/14 07:44 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Thanks Furio for posting that link. Looked over the west coast families, and Limsey did a really great job, even got some of the low key members in those families. He did a great job with Texas, Joe Colleta was made in L.A. but transferred to Dallas when Frank DeSimone took over the L.A family, he had a good relationship with the Civello's and the Saterino brothers. Vincent D'Ingianni and Vito Giordanello were both made in the New Orleans family but transferred to Dallas At the requests of both Joseph Civello, boss of Dallas, and Joseph Marcello, New Orleans capo of Houston. Vincent transferred back to New Orleans after the death of Charles Civello. Vito might have transferred back to New Orleans as well, I do not know.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794501
08/06/14 10:11 PM
08/06/14 10:11 PM
toyland
D
don illuminati Offline
Underboss
don illuminati  Offline
D
Underboss
toyland
Boss thread.

"How's the Italian food in this restaurant?'
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #794666
08/07/14 07:37 PM
08/07/14 07:37 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
You sure about that mulberry? Charles Civello did propose one of Joe's sons to be made in 1980 to replace Salvatore Civello who died in 79'. The Campisi's were well off with their legit businesses and Joe Colleta and Paul Saterino were against it, but Joe Campisi made one of his sons, as well as a nephew. Joe was the boss at this time, he could do anything he wanted. Joe Campisi was against his grandchildern being involved in the life, that much is clear.

If they were made then nothing ever came of it. Perhaps he did it so they wouldn't be shaken down when he died.

Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794686
08/07/14 11:40 PM
08/07/14 11:40 PM
New York
JamesNYC Offline
BANNED
JamesNYC  Offline
BANNED
Wiseguy
New York
I heard there was alot of money in the fast food industry in Dallas. Rumor has it the mob had the market cornered before Ronald McDonald and his gang moved in on their turf in the 1940's. During the take over Henry 'The Hamburglar' Valenti was hit with a 15-count indictment and ended up cooperating with FDA authorities. Ronald McDonald was able to beat the charges and has remained boss of the McDonald family although competition has grown in recent years. Unfortunately most members of the Dallas LCN developed heart problems from the fatty food being served and were ultimately wacked by the golden arches and all those processed starches. Charges have not been brought against Ronald 'Ronnie' McDonald or any of his henchmen.

Source: http://www.allaboutdallas.com/history/ronaldmcdonaldfamily/dallasmafia/article

Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794688
08/07/14 11:43 PM
08/07/14 11:43 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
hysterical.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Dallas Family 2014 [Re: Primo] #794692
08/08/14 12:06 AM
08/08/14 12:06 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Which mob family has the highest percentage of fanboys in your honest opinion? I am actually serious lol.

And well according to certified psychologists for years they swore that Vincent Gigante was mentally inept. But that wasn't true either was it?

First (to answer your question): Chicago

Second (and once and for all): the only thing resembling any LCN activity in the entire State of Texas in recent years is Vinny Palermo operating several strip clubs in Houston. Major OC in Texas (and in turn Dallas)? Search for the Mexican, Asian and good ol' Boys variety. Texas resembles California in that way, which means prison/street gangs and outlaw motorcycle gangs.
But I guess to some people no Italian OC = no OC at all

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull