GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 729 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,962
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,668
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,488
Posts1,061,832
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
day to day earnings of an average mad guy? #774590
04/28/14 08:12 AM
04/28/14 08:12 AM
D
dontclickvirus Offline OP
Wiseguy
dontclickvirus  Offline OP
D
Wiseguy
what do you guys suppose it's like? obviously not ever single guy involved in LCN is a roy demeo or anthony casso type bringing in $200k a month while being involved in numerous scams, drugs, and murders. for every guy earning hand over fist there are a bunch barely scraping by. am i wrong in thinking that the average made guy operates a few legitimate businesses and on the side supplements his income via small time loan sharking and gambling? i'd imagine that given today's aggressive law enforcement tactics the average made guy gets the bulk of his money from wholly legitimate ventures.

i feel in the modern mafia the character of bobby baccalieri is much closer to the norm. made because of familial connections, is involved in a few rackets that he inherited but is certainly not making money hand over fist and commits violent crime in only rare and extreme situations.

Last edited by dontclickvirus; 04/28/14 08:16 AM.
Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774592
04/28/14 08:34 AM
04/28/14 08:34 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
yeah because every made guy doesn't have a fucking business

Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774596
04/28/14 08:54 AM
04/28/14 08:54 AM
U
USICILIANU Offline
Button
USICILIANU  Offline
U
Button
It depends some guys are very good to earn money, to invest their illegal gains and other are brokesters and degenerate gamblers... But I think there is always money to be made, modern mafia or not... They just have to be more careful today than in the 50s.

Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774603
04/28/14 09:34 AM
04/28/14 09:34 AM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: dontclickvirus
what do you guys suppose it's like? obviously not ever single guy involved in LCN is a roy demeo or anthony casso type bringing in $200k a month while being involved in numerous scams, drugs, and murders. for every guy earning hand over fist there are a bunch barely scraping by. am i wrong in thinking that the average made guy operates a few legitimate businesses and on the side supplements his income via small time loan sharking and gambling? i'd imagine that given today's aggressive law enforcement tactics the average made guy gets the bulk of his money from wholly legitimate ventures.

i feel in the modern mafia the character of bobby baccalieri is much closer to the norm. made because of familial connections, is involved in a few rackets that he inherited but is certainly not making money hand over fist and commits violent crime in only rare and extreme situations.

Who was/is Bobby Baccalieri? Or is he a character in a TV show or movie?

OK Thanks. I only saw a few episodes of that show and besides the main characters like the character of Tony and his wife, and their kids and the nephew I do not know the names of the other characters.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 04/28/14 05:28 PM.
Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #774633
04/28/14 02:39 PM
04/28/14 02:39 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Who was/is Bobby Baccalieri? Or is he a character in a TV show or movie?

Sopranos.

There do way of knowing the average earnings. Some are broke and some are rich. Different for everybody.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 04/28/14 02:39 PM.
Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774640
04/28/14 03:18 PM
04/28/14 03:18 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
I'm a mad guy, in the Pissedoffa Crime Family. My name is Furioso Pissedoffa. I no make-a shit last year, I very angry at this, fuckin.

Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774650
04/28/14 04:39 PM
04/28/14 04:39 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Wow, some of you are so fucking rude/condescending.

Bobby baclieri was the massively obese gentleman on the sopranos program Who portrayed Tony's brother in law? If that's correct, excellent comparison. A simpleton lackey, bound to the higher ups via marriage/etc (something that will be difficult to get out of), and is basically a stooge that will never try & take more than (he thinks) he's worth. It's a pretty sad state of affairs. But with the lack of recruits, combined with the fact that bosses are generally reluctant to bring new blood into the picture, this is to be expected.

Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774657
04/28/14 05:14 PM
04/28/14 05:14 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
Depends on how smart the guy is, how many rackets he's involved in and who pays on time... it's not like a fixed number or a salary or anything, lol

Re: day to day earnings of an average mad guy? [Re: dontclickvirus] #774659
04/28/14 05:17 PM
04/28/14 05:17 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member

You're probably right about that.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull