One time my Grandad went down to South London this was obviously during the 1960's when the Kray's and the Richardson's were going at it, my Grandad was a bookmaker and was meeting his cousin down in London on business, of course since South London was Richardson territory and so gambling was one of their big business moneymakers, so after getting money from whatever sport was going on, my Grandad's cousin introduced him to Charlie, my Grandad was crapping himself deep down meeting the Gangster most notorious of torture, a man more feared and more powerful than the Kray's themselves, so my Grandad gave him his take on the betting, so my Grandad then leave's the club and see's his Ford Cortina that he drove was gone, they both went back into the club to tell Charlie, Charlie then picked up a phone to a thief who worked for him named Louie and said to him "Louie, get that motherf***ing car back", the car was then bought back by said Louie and he said to my Grandad "My mistake", my Grandad then got out of there obviously politely saying goodnight to Charlie and Louie.

Any of you guys got any stories of relative's meeting organized crime figures?