GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 323 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,965
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE? #739734
09/13/13 01:59 PM
09/13/13 01:59 PM
A
ab40 Offline OP
Associate
ab40  Offline OP
A
Associate
VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE?
normally i wisit this site as a guest and enjoy some of the topics. never been able to contribute finally i have two tidbits to share get ready mafia papparazzi lol i was up in woodbridge maple areas i hang out at some of the bars there and keep my ears open for any juicy stuff i overheard two guys who say they are related to rizzutos family usually i ignore these particular two guys they always seem to mouth off abvout anything and everythin insignifican but this time they got my attention this upcoming saturday rizzuto's guy in toronto, campoli has a wedding for one of his dids they said rizzuto is going to attend in the morning is church called st. david, after is a lunch at their house later in the evening ther is a dinner at belview manor the other story is rizzuto owns a restaurant in woodbridge i missed the actual name of it!! he has a couple of guys from montreal running it in their names i could not make out thier names i guess now i am almost ready to send a job application to tmz lol

Re: VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE? [Re: ab40] #739759
09/13/13 03:55 PM
09/13/13 03:55 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I hate TMZ, dudes are clowns, no offense to you thou good sir.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE? [Re: ab40] #740157
09/17/13 01:45 AM
09/17/13 01:45 AM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ab40
VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE?
normally i wisit this site as a guest and enjoy some of the topics. never been able to contribute finally i have two tidbits to share get ready mafia papparazzi lol i was up in woodbridge maple areas i hang out at some of the bars there and keep my ears open for any juicy stuff i overheard two guys who say they are related to rizzutos family usually i ignore these particular two guys they always seem to mouth off abvout anything and everythin insignifican but this time they got my attention this upcoming saturday rizzuto's guy in toronto, campoli has a wedding for one of his dids they said rizzuto is going to attend in the morning is church called st. david, after is a lunch at their house later in the evening ther is a dinner at belview manor the other story is rizzuto owns a restaurant in woodbridge i missed the actual name of it!! he has a couple of guys from montreal running it in their names i could not make out thier names i guess now i am almost ready to send a job application to tmz lol

ab40:

Were the two guys Ross and Sam? Or was one of these guys with their cousin Ross? Please feel free to send me a PM if you're more comfortable doing that than answering my questions in this thread.

The Sunday bulletin for St. David's Parish for Sunday, September 15, 2013 doesn't show any weddings planned for Saturday, September 14. Weddings are listed for the following Saturday, September 21. See

http://www.saintdavidsmaple.com/bulletins/Sunday_bulletin.pdf

Then again, the intentional or unintentional omission of a wedding from the bulletin is entirely possible.

If I find time this week, I'll post in this thread about Campoli and how he is tied to the Rizzuto clan.

The mention of Rizzuto's possibly owning a restaurant in Woodbridge is interesting, if only because there has been the odd speculation in the past about whether he actually owned some businesses or establishments in the Greater Toronto Area that were believed to be owned by others. Panepinto's Casket Royale on St. Clair Ave. W. and the Caputo twins' restaurant in Forest Hill immediately come to mind.

Re: VITO RIZZUTO NEXT APPEARANCE? [Re: antimafia] #740758
09/19/13 08:47 PM
09/19/13 08:47 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
ab40:

The information you heard about one of Campoli's children getting married in St. David's Parish on Saturday, September 14 absolutely checks out. This is all I've been able to confirm and may be all I'm able to confirm. But I'll keep trying.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull