when i started watching the first episode, because of the name of drama, I do not expect too much that this would be a fast-paced drama, and i am afraid [REMOVED SPAM] is a set of a movie that tells a story in every episode, and each story is very exciting,and rather excellent.

To sum up, the plot may be simple, every time the protagonists reached the criminals with an undercover way, and ultimately achieve the purpose of promoting law and justice, but the protagonist of this movie does not stick to conventions, in order to solve the case, they will do everything things, of course except for harming innocent people.

I think if there was some police like the protagonist of this movie, then they don't look like good police, the director picked these actors who are rather good, revealing the principles and integrity in evil , , and always mixed with some of the evil in integrity, perhaps this is the life.

watched this series,i always felt the total season was too short,and look forward to the arrival of the next season.

Last edited by SC; 10/13/10 01:09 AM. Reason: Removed spam - SC