GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 482 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,978
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Crime Series!!!!!! #530786
02/04/09 04:21 PM
02/04/09 04:21 PM
DonJiggaSwayziano Offline OP
The Don
DonJiggaSwayziano  Offline OP
The Don
Associate
Title: 1990
Episode 1

A black Jeep Cherokee is parked outside a warehouse on a dark street. Spanish Louie, the driver, gets out of the jeep along with two others, Mikey and Jose. Louie opens up the back of the trunk of the jeep and goes inside the warehouse. A black man named Pernell is holding the door open for them.

Pernell- Fuckk took you so long. This shiit been here for nearly two hours man. (Smokes Cigarette cautiously and closes the door after the three men are in and he checks the street as caution).

Pernell is a 47 year old man with a medium sized black and white afro. He is a stevedore and watches the warehouse at night.

Louie- (Looks around the empty gray warehouse) So where the stuff old timer?

Pernell- (Still smoking cigarette) Where yall always got that shiit man. You know I don't ask them Nicaraguans shiit.

Louie- Come on man

(Louie's two workers Mikey and Jose follow their leader)

Louie, Mikey and Jose walk to the back of the large Manhattan warehouse. Louie is dressed in a black leather jacket, black slacks, and expensive leather shoes with a gold chain with a medallion encrusted with white diamonds. Mikey and Jose is dressed in NFL jackets, jeans, and white sneakers. Louie goes to a stack of crates and takes the top off of one. 250 kilos of cocaine are wrapped in cellophane. Louie tells Mikey and Jose to carry this out to the car. They do what he says. They then come back and get the other one with the same amount of kilograms of cocaine. Louie closes the trunk of the jeep and walks over to Pernell, who is holding the metel door to the warehouse open.

Louie-(goes in his pocket and pulls out a thick wad of money then peels off some hundreds) here man. God appreciates what you did man.

Pernell-tell Sincere I said thanks and no problem, no problem man.

Louie-you alright Pernell? You looking kinda jumpy today duke.

Pernell-(nods) i'm good young blood I gotta go. Be careful out there youngster. (Pernell slinks back inside the warehouse and closes the door)

Louie pulls up to a brownstone in a upscale Manhattan neighborhood. He beeps the horn twice. Two minutes later, a attractive white girl comes out dressed nice. Louie gets out the car.

Louie-what the fuckk Amber I called you from the payphone like three times ma. You got the keys.

Amber-Oh my God! Louie stop being impatient. (digs in her jeans and tosses him a car key).

Louie instructs his two crew members to get out the car. Amber gets into the jeep with the 500 kilograms of cocaine and pulls off. Louie, Mikey, and Jose get into Amber's red Camry and follow closely behind.

Now in Bushwick, Brooklyn Louie double parks beside Amber. She gets out the jeep along with Louie and his crew.

Amber-you know the drill

Louie (shakes his head disgustingly) the money in the car Amber.

Amber-Oh okay. See you later. Call me.

Amber gets into the C

Re: New Crime Series!!!!!! [Re: DonJiggaSwayziano] #530790
02/04/09 04:58 PM
02/04/09 04:58 PM
DonJiggaSwayziano Offline OP
The Don
DonJiggaSwayziano  Offline OP
The Don
Associate
can i get some feed back lol damm

we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?
Re: New Crime Series!!!!!! [Re: DonJiggaSwayziano] #533905
03/09/09 06:39 AM
03/09/09 06:39 AM
The Army Barracks
The_Don_Is_Dead Offline
A Rabid Anti-Dentite
The_Don_Is_Dead  Offline
A Rabid Anti-Dentite
Made Member
The Army Barracks
it was interesting, but some of the lines were too much over done or well cheesy, you got my attention though, email me if u got some new material.

The more i see, the less i know - John Lennon

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull