GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (DiLorenzo, Toodoped, 2 invisible), 683 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,959
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,666
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,488
Posts1,061,808
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 109 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 108 109
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #483943
04/14/08 02:58 AM
04/14/08 02:58 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
The above post was a joke you know De Niro,

TRANSFER RUMOURS
David Bentley will choose between either Liverpool or Chelsea as the Premier League giants wage a £15m fight for the Blackburn star this summer. (News of the World)

Tottenham are ready to sell French Under-21 skipper Younes Kaboul with Portsmouth interested in the 22-year-old who cost Spurs £7m. (Mail on Sunday)

Manchester City are confident of completing the £10m capture of former Eastlands star Shaun Wright-Phillips from Chelsea in the summer. (News of the World)

But Chelsea will be splashing the cash themselves with Roman Abramovich signing off £100m for Avram Grant to target players such as Gareth Barry, Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero and Lyon's Karim Benzema. (Sunday People)

Gerard Pique is considering his Manchester United future after Barcelona declared an interest in re-signing the Spanish centre-back. (News of the World)

Manchester United and Arsenal are closing in on Cardiff City's £6m-rated midfielder Aaron Ramsey - just 17 years old. (Sunday Express)

Portsmouth are winning a three-way fight ahead of Newcastle and Aston Villa to secure the services of Liverpool striker Peter Crouch in a £6m deal this summer. (News of the World)

Chelsea have been given renewed hope of signing £25m-rated Sevilla full-back Dani Alves after comments from the player hinting he wants to leave the Spanish club. (News of the World)

Man United are eyeing £15m-rated defensive midfielder Miguel Veloso of Sporting Lisbon. (Sunday Telegraph)

Tottenham are lining up a £5m bid for Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor. (Sunday Mail)

Real Madrid will pay £4.5m for Hibs striker Steven Fletcher and farm him out to a La Liga rival on loan for a year. (Sunday Mail)

OTHER GOSSIP
Rafa Benitez will challenge Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks on claims the American still uses former Germany coach Jurgen Klinnsman as an advisor. (News of the World)

Irish horse racing magnates John Magnier and JP McManus - formerly Manchester United's major shareholders - are considering buying into Liverpool and are keen to play a role in the future of the club. (Sunday Express)

Manchester City have lost confidence in manager Sven-Goran Eriksson after their slide down the Premier League and are looking to replace him in the summer with Portugal boss Luis Felipe Scolari. (Sunday Times)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted he wants Barcelona to knock Man United out of the Champions League because of his allegiance to Thierry Henry. (Sunday Express)

AND FINALLY
Legendary Brazilian left-back Roberto Carlos sprinted after Ashley Cole - not the other way round - to almost beg the England man to swap shirts with him after Fenerbache's defeat at Chelsea on Wednesday evening. (News of the World)

After Diego Maradona has been handing out lavish praise to fellow countryman Javier Mascherano, the Liverpool midfielder is set to invite the Argentine hero to watch him play at troubled Anfield. (Mail on Sunday)

Danish Premier League player Andreas Dahl says he has no regrets about kicking a streaker where it hurts when the naked man invaded the pitch during Nordsjalland's game with AaB. "I know it's the steward's job but why shouldn't I?" he said. "He sure went down fast." (The Observer)

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #483963
04/14/08 09:19 AM
04/14/08 09:19 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Season nearly over and we don't even have the Euros to look forward to.....

Well i'll still watch them,but you know what i mean eh?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #483964
04/14/08 09:20 AM
04/14/08 09:20 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Guess i'll be watching a lot more of the cricket this summer \:\/

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #484074
04/14/08 05:13 PM
04/14/08 05:13 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
unfortunetly mate,it's still ashcok to the system when i realise we wont be there \:\(

But i have a feeling in these next few years under Capello something specials going to happen ;\)

I hope

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484087
04/14/08 05:36 PM
04/14/08 05:36 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

get in there \:\)

Chelsea 1-1 Wigan

Emile Heskey struck with an injury-time volley to earn a point for Wigan and leave Chelsea's hopes of winning the Premier League hanging by a thread.

Wigan keeper Chris Kirkland made fine saves from Nicolas Anelka and Salomon Kalou while John Terry hit the bar.

Chelsea eventually took the lead when Michael Essien struck from 20 yards.

But Heskey converted Jason Koumas's teasing cross to leave Chelsea five points behind leaders United with four games left to play.

Heskey's goal is a hammer blow for Chelsea and a severe punishment for their failure to kill off the game after taking the lead with 54 minutes played.

The warning signs had been there when when Latics substitute Antoine Sibierski forced a decent save from Petr Cech minutes before Heskey scored. BBC FOOTBALL.

never thought chelsea would drop 2 points in this one. It looking very good now. ;\)

1 Man Utd 34 16 1 1 43 6 9 4 3 29 12 54 80
2 Chelsea 34 11 6 0 33 11 11 3 3 26 13 35 75
3 Arsenal 34 12 5 0 34 11 8 6 3 30 18 35 71

Last edited by DE NIRO; 04/14/08 05:36 PM.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: DE NIRO] #484214
04/15/08 01:30 PM
04/15/08 01:30 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Suprising result i honestly didnt think Chelsea would drop any points against Wigan,Looks like it's Man Utds for the taking now.

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484399
04/16/08 10:53 AM
04/16/08 10:53 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Certainly does.....

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #484576
04/17/08 09:05 AM
04/17/08 09:05 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
TRANSFER RUMOURS
Chelsea boss Avram Grant has vowed to sign AC Milan's Brazil forward Kaka - and he is also keen on Barcelona's Argentine star Lionel Messi. (Daily Star)

But Grant will miss out on striker Bojan Krkic, who is set to agree a new deal at Barcelona. (The Sun)

And keeper Carlo Cudicini wants to quit the Blues for Aston Villa. (The Sun)

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has backed his manager Rafael Benitez's bid to sign Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry. (The Sun)

Manchester United are ready to splash £38m on four young stars in the summer - Sporting Lisbon's Joao Moutinho and Miguel Veloso and Wigan pair Wilson Palacios and Luis Antonio Valencia. (The Sun)

Manchester City will sell Stephen Ireland to Sunderland for about £8m in the summer. (The Sun)

Derby will sign Sydney FC midfielder Ruben Zadkovich after he impressed during a trial. (The Sun)

QPR boss Luigi de Canio is interested in signing Wolves striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. (Daily Star)

Blackburn have warned Derby off striker Jason Roberts. (Daily Star)

Everton manager David Moyes is tracking Newcastle full-back Steven Carr, whose contract expires at the end of the season. (Daily Mirror)

Birmingham are eager to sign on-loan striker Mauro Zarate on a permanent basis, but his club Al-Sadd value him at £18m. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth and Wigan are keen on West Brom's Robert Koren and will move for the midfielder if the Baggies fail to win promotion. (Daily Mirror)

Fulham's Diomansy Kamara is wanted by Sevilla, who will offer £5m for the midfielder. (Daily Express)

Collins John may also leave Fulham, with QPR keen on him. (Daily Express)

West Ham manager Alan Curbishley is ready to put big-earners Freddie Ljungberg and Lucas Neill up for sale in the summer. (Daily Express)

Sunderland have expressed an interest in signing Fulham winger Hameur Bouazza. (The Times)

Plymouth have begun talks with Hungary internationals Peter Halmosi and Krisztian Timar in the hope of fending off QPR's interest. (Daily Star)

Celtic are poised for a £4.5m move for Espanyol midfielder Moises Hurtado. (The Herald)

Former Gretna defender Aurelien Collin is poised to sign for Wolves after impressing on trial. (Daily Express)

Gretna midfielder Gavin Skelton says Kilmarnock are interested in signing him for next season. (Various)

OTHER GOSSIP
Benfica are poised to launch a bid to make Celtic manager Gordon Strachan their new coach. (Daily Mirror)

Cardiff City's David Jones is a surprise contender for the Celtic job should Strachan leave. (Daily Mirror)

Davie Weir and Gary Caldwell will be investigated by the Scottish FA after being sent off following Celtic's 2-1 win over Rangers on Wednesday. (Various)

Hearts midfielder Laryea Kingston has apologised to his team-mates for his furious reaction to being substituted against Kilmarnock. (Various)

Sunderland manager Roy Keane has admitted he made mistakes in the transfer market during the close season last year but says has learned from his errors. (Daily Star)

Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole says he would be "delighted" to stay at the club for the rest of his career. (Daily Star)

But not all is well at Stamford Bridge, as defender Tal Ben Haim will be hit with an £80,000 fine for saying he would not have joined the club from Bolton if he had known Avram Grant would become manager. (The Sun)

Swansea are ready to reward manager Roberto Martinez with a new contract for guiding the club into the Championship. (Various)

Aberdeen midfielder Barry Nicholson says he rejected a new contract as he wants to move to English football. (Various)

Falkirk will not offer defender Kenny Milne a new contract at the end of the season. (Daily Express)

Gillingham have taken freed Hibernian midfielder Keegan Ayre on trial. (Daily Express)

AND FINALLY
Reading manager Steve Coppell has threatened to drop all of his 10 outfield players that started last weekend's 2-0 defeat by Fulham. Coppell says only goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann came out of the game with any credit. (Various)

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484602
04/17/08 12:39 PM
04/17/08 12:39 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
It has been officially confirmed!

The mackems are a pile of shite \:D

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #484621
04/17/08 02:36 PM
04/17/08 02:36 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
I cant belive Celtic Beat Rangers last night

Hopefully Rangers wil still win the League

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484755
04/18/08 10:31 AM
04/18/08 10:31 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League
Arsenal v Reading, 12:45
Blackburn v Man Utd, 17:15
Fulham v Liverpool, 15:00
Middlesbrough v Bolton, 15:00
West Ham v Derby, 15:00
Wigan v Tottenham, 15:00

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Barnsley v Leicester, 15:00
Blackpool v Sheff Wed, 15:00
Colchester v Coventry, 15:00
Norwich v West Brom, 15:00
Plymouth v Preston, 15:00
QPR v Charlton, 15:00
Scunthorpe v Cardiff, 15:00
Sheff Utd v Hull, 15:00
Southampton v Burnley, 15:00
Stoke v Bristol City, 17:20
Watford v Crystal Palace, 15:00
Wolverhampton v Ipswich, 15:00

Coca-Cola Football League One
Brighton v Hartlepool, 15:00
Bristol Rovers v Gillingham, 15:00
Carlisle v Southend, 15:00
Crewe v Cheltenham, 15:00
Huddersfield v Tranmere, 15:00
Leyton Orient v Doncaster, 15:00
Millwall v Leeds, 15:00
Northampton v Oldham, 15:00
Nottm Forest v Luton, 15:00
Swansea v Yeovil, 15:00
Swindon v Port Vale, 15:00
Walsall v Bournemouth, 15:00

Coca-Cola Football League Two
Accrington Stanley v Barnet, 15:00
Bradford v Grimsby, 15:00
Bury v Macclesfield, 15:00
Chesterfield v Darlington, 15:00
Hereford v Peterborough, 15:00
Lincoln City v Brentford, 15:00
Mansfield v Shrewsbury, 15:00
Rochdale v Morecambe, 15:00
Rotherham v Dag & Red, 15:00
Stockport v Milton Keynes Dons, 15:00
Wrexham v Notts County, 15:00
Wycombe v Chester, 15:00

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484804
04/18/08 04:25 PM
04/18/08 04:25 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
 Originally Posted By: chopper
I cant belive Celtic Beat Rangers last night

Hopefully Rangers wil still win the League

Yes i go with that too mate \:\)

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #484869
04/19/08 03:08 AM
04/19/08 03:08 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
TRANSFER RUMOURS
Chelsea are confident of signing AC Milan's Brazilian star Kaka for £50m. (Daily Mirror)

AC Milan have agreed a £22m fee to bring Ronaldinho to the San Siro and will pay him £200,000-a-week. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal want to sign Palermo's Brazilian striker Amauri and will offer him £3.2m-a-year contract. (Daily Mail)

Dimitar Berbatov's agent has said the Spurs striker wants to play Champions League football and several clubs are interested in him. (Daily Express)

Manchester United are ready to spend £90m on wages to keep Cristiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown and Michael Carrick at the club. (The Sun)

Brown will sign a new deal worth between £50,000 and £60,000-a-week, while Ronaldo will pick up £150,000-a-week. (Various)

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes admits he will be the first in the queue if Man Utd pair Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes become available. (Daily Star)

Portsmouth are prepared to break their transfer record to sign Port striker Lisandro Lopes for £12m. (Daily Mirror)

Everton have been linked with a summer move for Newcastle right back Stephen Carr. (The Independent)

Birmingham are hoping to sign Argentine striker Gaston Sangoy from Cypriot side Apollon Limassol. (Daily Mirror)

Hamilton Academicals' 17-year-old prodigy James McCarthy is a target for Chelsea. (Daily Record)

Owen Coyle has warned Celtic off making an approach for Burnley's £3m-rated striker Kyle Lafferty. (Daily Record)

Kilmarnock are hopeful of signing Mehdi Taouil, Gavin Skelton and Alan Russell for next season. (Daily Record)

Sheffield United boss Kevin Blackwell wants to sign Blackpool's Wes Hoolahan for the Blades. (Various)

Kilmarnock are close to signing Gretna midfielder Gavin Skelton and Airdrie United striker Allan Russell. (Various)

OTHER GOSSIP
Liverpool could be forced to sell Fernando Torres and Ryan Babel if they fail to pay back a £35.1m loan used to help buy the pair. (The Times)

Tottenham manager Juande Ramos is prepared to let injury-prone captain Ledley King leave the club. (Various)

Defender Jonathan Woodgate is set to be handed the captain's armband at White Hart Lane if King leaves. (Various)

Nicky Shorey has refused to sign a new contract with Reading until their Premier League future is assured. (Daily Mirror)

Sven Goran Eriksson insists he will remain in charge of Manchester City next season. (Daily Star)

West Ham are prepared to subsidise Freddie Ljungberg's wages, to get him off the club's wage bill. (Various)

The Rangers Supporters Trust want next weekend's Old Firm derby to be played behind closed doors after the club's team doctor was struck by a coin on Wednesday. (Various)

AND FINALLY
Birmingham striker Mikael Forssell will snub his usual pre-match meal of raw fish as the chef in the sushi restaurant he visits is an Aston Villa fan. (The Sun)

Footballer-turned-actor Vinnie Jones has recorded a motivational video for Reading in a bid to help the club avoid relegation. (The Sun)

Argentine striker Carlos Tevez has fully embraced the English lifestyle since his arrival at Man Utd and a cup of tea is his beverage of choice when out partying at a nightclub with team-mates. (The Sun)

St Mirren have ended Rangers' hopes of extending the SPL season as their players have already booked a team holiday. (Daily Mail

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484893
04/19/08 09:05 AM
04/19/08 09:05 AM
Detroit
ap_capone48101 Offline
Arsenal for the Double
ap_capone48101  Offline
Arsenal for the Double
Capo
Detroit
"Arsenal want to sign Palermo's Brazilian striker Amauri and will offer him £3.2m-a-year contract. (Daily Mail)"

No, Arsene. Just no. I dont think he's that good. And this week David Villa came out and said he likes our style and we would be the team he would want to play for if he came to England. And what does Arsene say yesterday, "I'm not going to sign Villa."
ffs Arsene will you sign a world claas player for once and not some 17 year old no one has ever heard of.

Oh and Nakamura's goal was amazing.

Last edited by ap_capone48101; 04/19/08 09:05 AM.

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: ap_capone48101] #484897
04/19/08 09:50 AM
04/19/08 09:50 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Good win for the Gunners today AP!

Keeps Reading in the shite as well!

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #484900
04/19/08 10:00 AM
04/19/08 10:00 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Arsene says he only wants to make one signing..

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: DE NIRO] #484903
04/19/08 10:04 AM
04/19/08 10:04 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Arsenal increased Reading's relegation worries with a comfortable victory.

Arsene Wenger's side outclassed Reading and went ahead after 30 minutes when Emmanuel Adebayor slid home a calm finish from Kolo Toure's cross.

Gilberto Silva added a second before half-time when his long-range shot deflected in off Andre Bikey.

Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott struck the woodwork and Michael Duberry cleared off the line from Cesc Fabregas after the break as Arsenal dominated.

606: DEBATE
We should have scored at least 5

Gunneruni - Eduardo's return

It was only Arsenal's second win in nine Premier League games - a damning statistic that tells the tale of how their title challenge has faded away.

Arsenal gave Walcott a rare start after his impressive displays as a substitute - and he played his part in a first-half display that swept Reading aside.

Royals boss Steve Coppell made six changes from the side that slumped to fellow strugglers Fulham, but they were powerless to stop an Arsenal side playing without the pressure of chasing trophies.

Arsenal created and wasted a host of chances before finally taking the lead through Adebayor after 30 minutes.

Toure was the creator with a cross, but Adebayor took a clever first touch before sliding a precise finish beyond Reading keeper Marcus Hahnemann.

And the advantage was deservedly doubled eight minutes later when Gilberto's long-range shot beat Hahnemann via Andre Bikey's head.

There was still time for Hahnemann to save well from Toure and Gilberto before the half-time whistle spared Reading further punishment.

Arsenal continued to dominate after the break, but failed to make quick additions to their goals tally because of their occasionally infuriating habit of passing themselves to death rather than punishing the opposition.

Reading captain Graeme Murty was furious just after the hour when he was felled by Alexander Hleb's flailing hand, but the incident went unnoticed by referee Peter Walton.

Van Persie was desperately unlucky after 71 minutes when he curled a stunning left-foot free-kick against the woodwork from 20 yards.

And seconds later Walcott was denied when he shot against the bar with Hahnemann beaten.

Reading almost gave Arsenal an anxious moment with 13 minutes left when Bobby Convey took advantage of slack defending, but Jens Lehmann turned his effort over the top.

But normal service was swiftly resumed and Reading substitute Michael Duberry did well to scramble back and clear off the line from Fabregas.

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #484955
04/19/08 04:55 PM
04/19/08 04:55 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Saturday, 19 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal 2-0 Reading
Blackburn 1-1 Man Utd \:o
Fulham 0-2 Liverpool
Middlesbrough 0-1 Bolton
West Ham 2-1 Derby
Wigan 1-1 Tottenham

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Barnsley 0-1 Leicester
Blackpool 2-1 Sheff Wed \:D
Colchester 1-5 Coventry
Norwich 1-2 West Brom
Plymouth 2-2 Preston
QPR 1-0 Charlton
Scunthorpe 3-2 Cardiff
Sheff Utd 2-0 Hull \:D
Southampton 0-1 Burnley
Stoke 2-1 Bristol City
Watford 0-2 Crystal Palace
Wolverhampton 1-1 Ipswich

Coca-Cola Football League One
Brighton 2-1 Hartlepool
Bristol Rovers 1-1 Gillingham
Carlisle 1-2 Southend
Crewe 3-1 Cheltenham
Huddersfield 1-0 Tranmere
Leyton Orient 1-1 Doncaster
Millwall 0-2 Leeds \:\(
Northampton 2-0 Oldham
Nottm Forest 1-0 Luton
Swansea 1-2 Yeovil (Swansea are champions)
Swindon 6-0 Port Vale
Walsall 1-3 Bournemouth

Coca-Cola Football League Two
Accrington Stanley 0-2 Barnet
Bradford 2-1 Grimsby
Bury 1-0 Macclesfield
Chesterfield 1-1 Darlington
Hereford 0-1 Peterborough (Peterborough are promoted)
Lincoln City 3-1 Brentford
Mansfield 3-1 Shrewsbury
Rochdale 1-0 Morecambe
Rotherham 2-1 Dag & Red
Stockport 2-3 Milton Keynes Dons (MK Dons are promoted)
Wrexham 1-0 Notts County
Wycombe 1-0 Chester

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485000
04/20/08 05:15 AM
04/20/08 05:15 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Sunday, 20 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa v Birmingham, 12:00
Man City v Portsmouth, 16:00
Newcastle v Sunderland, 13:30 come on Newcastle

Clydesdale Bank Premier League
Dundee Utd v Hibernian, 14:00

Scottish Cup
St Johnstone v Rangers, SF, 15:00 come on Rangers

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485042
04/20/08 02:33 PM
04/20/08 02:33 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Sunday, 20 April 2008
Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa 5-1 Birmingham
Man City 3-1 Portsmouth
Newcastle 2-0 Sunderland

Dundee Utd 1-1 Hibernian

Scottish Cup
St Johnstone 1-1 Rangers (Rangers win 4-3 on penalties)

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: DE NIRO] #485044
04/20/08 02:40 PM
04/20/08 02:40 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
 Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa 5-1 Birmingham \:o
Man City 3-1 Portsmouth
Newcastle 2-0 Sunderland

Dundee Utd 1-1 Hibernian

Scottish Cup
St Johnstone 1-1 Rangers (Rangers win 4-3 on penalties)

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485161
04/21/08 01:42 PM
04/21/08 01:42 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Great result for the Toon!

Mackems were rubbish and Newcastle should have cuffed them by a few more. Still i am not complaining to much. We made Sunderland look very poor

That Shaggy McShane was useless and Andy Reid needs to lay off the pies,he makes Viduka look like Twiggy

\:D \:D \:D

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #485186
04/21/08 05:37 PM
04/21/08 05:37 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Yes great rsult mate i bet Newcastle was Buzzin last night,did you go out for a beer?

Big win for Villa yesterday shame one of there fans got murdered.

Also pleased for Rangers.

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485320
04/22/08 03:21 PM
04/22/08 03:21 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
No did'nt go out mate,saving my pennies for a few sherberts on St. Georges Day

Well done Rangers indeed!

Last edited by Yogi Barrabbas; 04/22/08 03:22 PM.

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #485333
04/22/08 04:58 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

chelsea score in the last second to make it 1-1..

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #485334
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Yes ill be having a few as well im feeling better now so it's back to the usual routine!

Anyway fucking hell i cant belive risse scored an own goal in the last minute he must be in bits!

I thought liverpool had done enough

I was wrong

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485337
04/22/08 05:04 PM
04/22/08 05:04 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

should have kept him on the bench..

Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: DE NIRO] #485474
04/23/08 05:45 PM
04/23/08 05:45 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Maybe Ronaldo should have been on the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Utd will be happy with that tonight im sure they will get a result at OT

Ronaldo should ave had a pen bad descion

shit happens

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: chopper] #485494
04/23/08 08:22 PM
04/23/08 08:22 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
I hope the following rape incidents occur:

Chelsea victims at their own ground.

Barca victims at Old Trafford.

Reds n Reds in the final.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: English Football Thread (Was: Premiership Resu [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #485523
04/24/08 02:41 AM
04/24/08 02:41 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline OP
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
But which reds win?

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star