GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Lou_Para, furio_from_naples, 2 invisible), 690 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,497
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,531
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,445
Posts1,061,078
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Godfather Part 3.....Just Seen It For First Time #24711
11/30/01 07:03 PM
11/30/01 07:03 PM
UK
Knocc Out Offline OP
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline OP
Underboss
UK
well....i was weanting to wait till Dec 25th before watching this..i aint ever seen it before and i was wanting to wait...so for the first time ever i could watch all 3 in a row which would be tight....but it was on TV the other night....but i stopped mahself from watching it.....then earlier...i was talkin bout it with some peeps on MSN....and well i had to watch it...so i rented Part 3 on DVD...ok onto the movie....first off it was a GOOD movie...but damn some parts pissed me off......first well start with Michael's Daughter ...THE SINGLE WORST ACTOR OF ALL TIME...i heard whoever in the blue hell played her was the daughter of the Coppola or sumthin...well yea....she needs to be arrested if she EVER acts again...i swear to god she didnt change facial emotion ONCE during the whole film....like when she gets shot....she just stands there with a blank look on her face and says "dad" and falls over...if u aint seen that part.......then ya wont know......but BELIEVE ME....GIRL CANT ACT FOR SHIT....lol enough bout that....what else didnt i like? Michael's Death....PATHETIC.....MILLION REASONS what i could go into right now but i wont lol...but yea trust me...PATHETIC...ok now onto the good parts LOL....Vincenzo Mancini Corleone ....besides Pacino...he lit the movie up....damn this guy can act....Pacino? amazing as always....although in this movie it seemed stupid that Michael was a frail old man....gettin Vinny to help him into bed....i dunno it just didnt seem like a thing Michael Corleone would do ...WERE THE HELL WAS TOM?....lol...yea...Duvall shoulda bin in this fo sho...movie missed him DEFINETLY...so yea after reading ALL that it might seem like i HATED IT lol....but i actually enjoyed it...but ya know it dont compare AT ALL to the OTHER Godfather's....well LOL...thats the end of another DVD Rant ....what y'all think of it?

Re: Godfather Part 3.....Just Seen It For First Time #24712
12/01/01 06:10 PM
12/01/01 06:10 PM
Great, let me repeat that, Gre...
D
Don Noledge Offline
Underboss
Don Noledge  Offline
D
Underboss
Great, let me repeat that, Gre...
That was a highly articulated outburst KO...

I only hope Sofia Coppola isn't watching...

wink

noledge

"If you win you win. If you lose you still win. Theres no way you can lose." Joey - Raging Bull
Re: Godfather Part 3.....Just Seen It For First Time #24713
12/01/01 08:23 PM
12/01/01 08:23 PM
sthlm, Sweden
Alberto_Neri Offline
Capo
Alberto_Neri  Offline
Capo
sthlm, Sweden
or her father...

"After all, we're not communists"
- Barzini
Re: Godfather Part 3.....Just Seen It For First Time #24714
12/02/01 02:56 AM
12/02/01 02:56 AM
Anaheim Hills
Francis The Kid Forducci Offline
Capo
Francis The Kid Forducci  Offline
Capo
Anaheim Hills
Originally posted by Tha Don KO:
well....so for the first time ever i could watch all 3 in a row which would be tight....but it was on TV the other night....but i stopped mahself from watching it.....then earlier...i was talkin bout it with some peeps on MSN....and well i had to watch it...so i rented Part 3 on DVD...besides Pacino...he lit the movie up....damn this guy can act....Pacino? amazing as always....although in this movie it seemed stupid that Michael was a frail old man.....Duvall shoulda bin in this fo sho...movie missed him DEFINETLY...so yea after reading ALL that it might seem like i HATED IT lol....but i actually enjoyed it...but ya know it dont compare AT ALL to the OTHER Godfather's....well LOL...thats the end of another DVD Rant ....what y'all think of it?

For shizzle my nizzle. LOL! Hey KO, it helps when you write in english buddy.

"I had a whole different destiny planned." -Michael Corleone
Re: Godfather Part 3.....Just Seen It For First Time #24715
12/02/01 10:33 AM
12/02/01 10:33 AM
uk
J
judy Offline
Associate
judy  Offline
J
Associate
uk
GF3 3 no good Michael would have never behaved like that and his daughter was uesless

Gf1 and 2 fantastic

Life is beautiful

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull