GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 579 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,796
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,357
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,418
Posts1,060,587
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
season 4 first episode #217609
03/29/05 11:32 AM
03/29/05 11:32 AM
LUCABRAZI Offline OP
Wiseguy
LUCABRAZI  Offline OP
Wiseguy
in the first episode of season 4 when tony tells chris about the cop that killed his dad. is that true or was it someone tony wanted clipped??

CLEMENZA

It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
Re: season 4 first episode #217610
03/29/05 12:58 PM
03/29/05 12:58 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
I'm inclined to believe it was true simply because if Tony wanted someone whacked he could just say, "Hey Chris, go kill this guy." I don't really see the need for Tony to lie about it.

DelSquacho.com - All the world loves a clown, but not an evil clown.
Re: season 4 first episode #217611
03/29/05 03:40 PM
03/29/05 03:40 PM
micky2guns the barber Offline
Wiseguy
micky2guns the barber  Offline
Wiseguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
I'm inclined to believe it was true simply because if Tony wanted someone whacked he could just say, "Hey Chris, go kill this guy." I don't really see the need for Tony to lie about it.
Ok this is the opener to season four, I say that he was lying about it. i tell you my reasons. In Season 3 jackie jr., and his friend took Ralph C's advice, and robbed the card game. Afterwards, Chris was furious with tony, because he wasn't making a move on Jack Jr. The bad feeling chris were having spilled over and he told Tony "I' Love'd you." To which Tony replied the famous Line,"Well if you don't love me anymore, and that breaks my heart, but you don't have to Love me, but you will respect me."
After Ralph had Jackie Jr killed Chris tries to apoligize to Tony, and Tony is very non Challant about it. Well in the opener to season 4 Chris is still feeling like Tony is un-happy with him, and he and Tony Aren't acting as they did before. Tony uses this Cop he needed killed to bring him and christopher Closer together, not because he need to have Chris Feel like they were Close again, but because this is when tony Starts to talk to malfi about Making Chris's role in the Family More important. He is grooming Chris, and this offering of "who killed your Dad" was to solidify Chris's loyalty to tony after the Jackie Jr Incident.

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
Re: season 4 first episode #217612
03/29/05 03:46 PM
03/29/05 03:46 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
That's a really good point Mickey. I kind of had the situation in my head, but I don't think I really fully thought about it like you. However, I still think Tony could have done other things to bring Christopher closer instead of this, and I think if his goal was to make Christopher closer to him, Tony would have gone along, or at least offered, which I don't believe he does (although it was been a couple months since I watched this one).

DelSquacho.com - All the world loves a clown, but not an evil clown.
Re: season 4 first episode #217613
03/29/05 06:45 PM
03/29/05 06:45 PM
Minnesota
Jonny Lips Offline
Made Member
Jonny Lips  Offline
Made Member
Minnesota
I think the cop did kill Chris's father. Right before Chris pulls the trigger, the cop shouts out "I'm Sorry," which is a good indication that he did indeed killed him. Thats just my opinion.

Re: season 4 first episode #217614
03/31/05 11:30 AM
03/31/05 11:30 AM
micky2guns the barber Offline
Wiseguy
micky2guns the barber  Offline
Wiseguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
That's a really good point Mickey. I kind of had the situation in my head, but I don't think I really fully thought about it like you. However, I still think Tony could have done other things to bring Christopher closer instead of this, and I think if his goal was to make Christopher closer to him, Tony would have gone along, or at least offered, which I don't believe he does (although it was been a couple months since I watched this one).
no see tony can't go with him, tony is the boss. the whole reason for bringing Chrissy to the spot he wants him is to Create a buffer for tony, he says one day he would like to give all his orders thru Chris, not Sil. When you are the boss you don't ever Have to pull the trigger, and even if Tony was the type of Pyscho Path who got off on killing, he'd have to distance himself from the scene just for Business sake. Just giving Chrissy the man who"killed your dad." did it for Chrissy, later in the episode he is with adriana talking about how he'll follow tony into Hell, Tony's Ploy worked,a nd that was Chases way of showing you it was all for show.

As for the Cop Screaming i'm sorry before Chrissy Kills him...I mean come on he was a dirty Cop about to get Got, what do you think he will say...

"If anything in this life is certain; If history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."
Re: season 4 first episode #217615
04/03/05 11:31 PM
04/03/05 11:31 PM
TheSicilian123 Offline
Underboss
TheSicilian123  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by micky2guns the barber:

As for the Cop Screaming i'm sorry before Chrissy Kills him...I mean come on he was a dirty Cop about to get Got, what do you think he will say...
Wheres my Donuts!!

M.T.K

If you had any fucking heart at all you'd be out stealin'! Joe Pecsi
Turn that thing off! You should be out stealing! Lefty
You put up and shut up, you hear nothing you say nothing! Just like you did for Bugsy! -Noodles

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull