GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (British, Toodoped, Mafia101, 1 invisible), 769 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,490
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,531
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,445
Posts1,061,057
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mafia and Street Gangs #197146
06/22/03 09:40 PM
06/22/03 09:40 PM
Micheal Corleone Offline
Made Member
Micheal Corleone  Offline
Made Member
Quote:
Originally posted by OkieBoy:
I've grown up around street gangs and mobs, Oh yeah, I know 6 Street gangs memebers, All Gangster Disciples, knew them since I was 7 and they are all still breathing, I knew 2 wiseguys and one is in the ground and the other moved to Canada. and a Mafia against a Gang, Hmmm mafias are falling apart... Gangs are getting members by the second, and are become more ruthless.. Mobsters are becoming desprete and will do almost everything for money. I beleive if there was a war, the Mafia would hit alot of the main guys and there would be alot of blood shed. But then the street gangs would join together because they want the blood shed to end. They would probaly attack the mafia HARD. Drive bys everyday,the mafia would begin to crumble but then when the street gangs thought they won, the mafia would strick back. then they would both die out. But the mob would come back, a freash new start because everyone would be scared to join street gangs because they would think they were just like mafias, Mafias will gain control and then later street gangs would rise again. History repeats its self
What are you smoking? I mean seriously, street gangs taking down the mafia, or mafias as you call it. Street gangs consist of a bunch of punks peddling a little crack and walking around flashing signs. Street gangs would never combine together because they "want the bloodshed to end". There are to many rivalries and feuds for them to ally. Even if they did ally, there would be a constant power struggle and there would be chaos. Compare this to the mafia, which is ORGANIZED and much better prepared for a war. It would be a massacre. The street gangs would be picked apart by the mafia families. The Mafia is not falling apart. The FBI has made a lot of arrests, but the Mafia always seems to bounce back. Look at the Bonanno family. Not to long ago, it seemed like they were headed for destruction. But now with a good boss, they're making a comeback and are now one of the stronger families on the commision. Also, the Mafia is learning from there mistakes. They are more careful about informants and listening devices. Another reason the Mafia would wipe out the street gangs is because they have more money. The Mafia is BIG TIME business, and they make millions. Street gangs are small scale operations, and without cash to help fund a war, they would be destroyed.

Sorry for the overly long post .

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."

"Fredo, you're nothing to me now; not a brother, not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do."

"Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence."
Re: Mafia and Street Gangs #197147
06/22/03 11:44 PM
06/22/03 11:44 PM
Iowa
Don Mataya Offline
Underboss
Don Mataya  Offline
Underboss
Iowa
I couldnt of said it better myself MC! You said it perfectly, street gangs are nothing, they have no comparison. And although that both groups are criminals I have a respect for the mafia. I dont have that for street gangs.

I buy you out. You don't buy me out.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull