GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, CNote, Toodoped), 183 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,979
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: John Gotti #193137
11/03/01 04:17 PM
11/03/01 04:17 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
you are a very smart guy underboss,i would gladly
be a soldier in your regime,you caught on very fast.

Re: John Gotti #193138
11/03/01 05:07 PM
11/03/01 05:07 PM
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
D
Don Rico Offline
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline
D
Underboss
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
To eddietheplumber [and Joey Montana] : My statement was never intended to cause anger, only to inspire consideration of the fact that life is not to be taken for granted. Yes John Gotti was responsible for many deaths. This could be considered "playing God." But it does not say to me that we should therefore "play God" as well. And eddie I assure you that I have no "facish"[ ] with John Gotti, as a matter of fact I tend to find the man repugnant. But I doubt that a terminally ill dying man, whoever he is, in the final throes of agonizing cancer, is merely "running game" on the authorities. Just my opinions, nothing to get upset about.

Power wears out those who do not have it.
Re: John Gotti #193139
11/05/01 05:48 PM
11/05/01 05:48 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
I respect all opinions,whether i agree or not,i will not speak for someone else though,i am not trying to play GOD,actually i think GOD is doing
a very nice job on gotti as is,i hope gotti lives
as long as possible and GOD continues to punish him as he has since 98,jail was to good for him,
and dying now would be the easy way out,i do ñot
wish death on anyone just the right punishment when that time comes.

Re: John Gotti #193140
11/05/01 11:22 PM
11/05/01 11:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
Unregistered

Grazie, ai fatto bene.

Re: John Gotti #193141
11/14/01 07:58 AM
11/14/01 07:58 AM
Leeuwarden(Holland)
D
Don Francesco Offline
Wiseguy
Don Francesco  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Leeuwarden(Holland)
What's left on the moment from the Gambino family...does somebody know..
because as far as i know, Gotti jr is just like his pap in jail...
and i was reading a book about the rise and fall of the gambino family, and it sais..that Dan marino( a former capo of the family) is now leading the family...

DF

Re: John Gotti #193142
11/14/01 12:40 PM
11/14/01 12:40 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
right now no one takes credit for being the head
of the gambinos,marino is the logical choice to run the family,no one will do anything until gotti
dies,then and only then i figure you will see marino take over when gigante and the bonannos say
it is ok.HERES A CURRENT LIST OF ALL 5

Chain of Command

Genovese Family
Membership: 300 members and associates.
Boss: Vincent (Chin) Gigante, serving 12-year sentence that ends in 2007.
Recent Developments: Ruling panel members Frank (Farby) Serpico and Alan (Baldie) Longo busted with 30 other Genovese.

Bonanno Family
Membership: 200 members and associates.
Boss: Joseph Massino, recently released from jail.
Recent Developments: Several captains pleaded guilty in stock-fraud cases.

Gambino Family
Membership: 200 members and associates.
Boss: John J. Gotti, jailed for life.
Recent Developments:Boss is dying of brain and neck cancer; son John A. (Junior) Gotti serving six years.

Luchese Family
Membership: 150 members and associates.
Boss: Acting boss Steven Crea, under indictment.
Recent Developments:Crea and top leadership, including capos Dominic Truscello and Joseph Tangorra, indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau.

Colombo Family
Membership: 150 members and associates.
Boss: Alphonse (Allie Boy) Persico. Indicted, incarcerated and awaiting trial.
Recent Developments:No longer recognized by the other families due to leadership problems.

Re: John Gotti #193143
11/14/01 01:30 PM
11/14/01 01:30 PM
Leeuwarden(Holland)
D
Don Francesco Offline
Wiseguy
Don Francesco  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Leeuwarden(Holland)
thanks men for the information, that's really a lot...
he another question, perhaps you know...
In Donnie brasco you got benjamin aka lefty ruggiero, and one of gotti's men names is Angelo Ruggiero, ARe they family or something???

Re: John Gotti #193144
11/14/01 01:36 PM
11/14/01 01:36 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
THIS WAS E MAILED TO ME 11/14/01-
I DO NOT KNOW HOW ACCURATE THIS IS BUT GOTTI IS
NOW ON THE FINAL LEG OF HIS DISEASE AND IS SUFFERING SEVERE CASES OF HEART PROBLEMS AND TERMINAL HEART FAILURE SEEMS LIKELY.
Gotti Back In Prison Hospital 11/10/01
After a two-week stay at a private hospital in Springfield Missouri, Mafia boss John Gotti was returned to a nearby federal prison hospital to continue serving his life sentence.
"He received the treatment that he was sent to the local hospital for, and he was discharged by his attending physician," said prison spokeswoman Diane Smith."
Smith declined to discuss the reason for Gotti's sudden transfers to and from the St. John's Regional Health Center but Gotti relatives and friends say the onetime Dapper Don suffered an arrhythmia, an irregular heart beat.
Gotti, 61, has been behind bars since 1990. Convicted of racketeering and five murders in 1992, he was sentenced to life in prison and shipped to the federal prison in Marion, where he has spent most of the last nine years.
In 1998, he was diagnosed with head and neck cancer and a malignant tumor in his throat was removed. The cancer returned last year and while Gotti and his family have reportedly made funeral plans, his lawyers and friends say Gotti is still battling and has not given up hope.

Re: John Gotti #193145
11/14/01 01:43 PM
11/14/01 01:43 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
[B][/B]

that questions posted on books and movies

lucchese or gambino

Re: John Gotti #193146
11/15/01 12:00 PM
11/15/01 12:00 PM
Leeuwarden(Holland)
D
Don Francesco Offline
Wiseguy
Don Francesco  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Leeuwarden(Holland)
also that,(lucchese or Gambino)but i wanted to know if those both Ruggierro's where family...??
real family..capice..
and i think if they are family, they are from the same FAMILY>>the Gambino's...don't you?

so are they related??do you know?

Re: John Gotti #193147
11/15/01 01:26 PM
11/15/01 01:26 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
no relations different time frames,different mobbed up families,one thing in common though-
they are all dead.

Re: John Gotti #193148
11/15/01 02:55 PM
11/15/01 02:55 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
By ANTHONY CONNORS
THE DAPPER DUMP.

Little Italy has long been a favorite destination for people hungering for the flavor of New York. During the 1980s, however, the nabe's restaurants took a back seat to 247 Mulberry St. — an obscure, five-story walkup nestled between a supermarket and a bodega — which housed the infamous Ravenite Social Club, Manhattan headquarters of "Teflon Don" John Gotti.
It was at the Ravenite that Gotti made his formal ascension to the top of the Gambino crime family following the murder of Paul (Big Paul) Castellano. From then on, the Ravenite became a daily stop for the Dapper Don. His day usually began at his clubhouse in Queens, but soon his entourage of "associates" would hop in their limos for the ride to the Ravenite, where the real family business was conducted.

It may have seemed odd that Gotti, a man of impeccable grooming and style, would hang out at this seedy, bug-infested club. Especially if you took a closer look at those bugs: They were of the electronic kind, and would eventually lead to his downfall.

The Ravenite had been associated with the mob for more than a half-century, originally founded by a wiseguy named Tommy Ravva. When Gotti's mentor Aniello DellaCroce took over, law enforcement turned up the heat, using sophisticated monitoring equipment to gather evidence needed to make raids. During one such raid, DellaCroce barricaded himself in the bathroom, from which he negotiated better terms for his surrender.

When DellaCroce died of cancer, Gotti assumed formal control of the club. Knowing about the bugs in the club's two rooms, he took to conducting business in a widow's apartment two flights up. In time, the feds realized what Gotti and his crew were up to, and they bugged the apartment as well. The result? A life sentence.

After Gotti, the Ravenite lost its mob appeal. Sure, some toughs continued to come around, but the club's halcyon days of celebrity mobsters were over. Late last year, the government seized the building, and have since put it up for sale. No wiseguys need apply.

Original Story Date: 103001

Re: John Gotti #193149
12/12/01 01:46 PM
12/12/01 01:46 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
A few months ago when I heard Gotti's family making funeral arrangemnets for John I thought he'd never make it to the new year.....doesn't look that way now. I think he's going for 2004 new year. And then probably still we'll have the same conversation.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: John Gotti #193150
12/27/01 12:50 PM
12/27/01 12:50 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
Life Behind Bars
By Clarence Walker, Organized Crime Journalist - H
John "Dapper Don" Gotti.

John Gotti, the Gambino crime boss was once known as the most powerful famous gangster in America since Al Capone. Gotti took full control of the Gambinos when (himself) along with mob associate Sammy "Bull' Gravano murdered the reigning Gambino boss Paul Castellano in front of Spark's Steak House on December 16th 1985 in Manhattan, New York. Following Castellano's murder the Gambino Family voted Gotti to become head boss while Gravano became underboss. Frank Locascio was chosen as Gotti's consigliere. Federal Authorities estimated the Gambino operation raked in over $500 million annually under Gotti's control through racketeering, gambling, drugs and other illegal enterprises. Nicknamed "Dapper Don' no other mobster captivated the American public like the handsome, extravagant John Gotti. He was later "dubbed' Teflon Don by law enforcement after the feds failed repeatedly to convict him during the late 1980's for major crimes. He became a folks hero. While many hated and feared him—others loved him. Law enforcement considers Gotti nothing more than a ruthless killer who thrived upon power and control to get whatever he wanted.

Now serving life without parole in Federal Prison John Gotti has been diagnosed with terminal throat cancer. Doctors reported the former mobster is near death while other associates admits he is very ill but still surviving well despite battling cancer. Throughout Gotti's career he never spoke publicly or gave interviews about the Mafia nor revealed details about life behind bars. Yet sometimes silence is broken. In 1998 the FBI obtained surveillance tapes from the prison's visiting area – tapes made during Gotti's visit with family members and later provided to news media organizations.

Victoria Gotti.

Among several audio and videotaped interviews between Gotti and relatives - excerpts from an interview made (1-30-98) is as close anyone can say that John Gotti violated the Mafia's code of silence. On tape he spoke about secretive things he never shared with anyone outside the inner circle of the Gambino Family – important things mentioned which mafia members would consider an act of betrayal. He criticized his fellow mafiosos, speaking about their failures and stupidity to operate an organized crime enterprise. In fact, Gotti speaks openly about prison life, family members, life in the Mafia, and how much people from across the world still loves and respect him. Authorities said nine years of prison confinement hasn't changed Gotti's attitude. He remains the same "cocky, arrogant unremorseful criminal. During family visits Gotti realized every word spoken was recorded yet he unabashfully provides a rare insight into his mind, heart and soul; explaining the reason for the downfall of the Gambino family because he wasn't around to keep everyone in line. Gotti insists the reason the family is torn apart because the majority became their own boss, defining their own moral code. On prison tapes while daughter Victoria Gotti–Agnello and brother Peter looking on, Gotti appears obsessed with his notorious image. He boasted: "You"ll never see another guy like me if you live 5000 years!"

DESTINED FOR TROUBLE

John Joseph Gotti Jr, the fifth of 13 children, was born into poverty in Bronx, New York --on October 27 1940 – the third of seven brothers and sisters. A tough street fighter Gotti experienced the first glimpse of the Mafioso lifestyle in a section of New York called the Italian Harlem. Mafia Kingpin, Albert Anastasia, a gangster admired by Gotti, dominated this era. Joining a street gang in 1956 called the Fulton-Rockaway boys. Gotti soon became a leader running gambling bets for bookies, using bare fists to collect money for loan sharks. Arrested for burglaries, grand larceny, robbery including auto thefts during the late 1950's and 1960's – Gotti's first taste of prison came in 1969 after pleading guilty to a federal hijacking charge stemming from an FBI sting at Kennedy Airport in New York. He served three Years in federal prison in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Paroled in 1972 more trouble followed . In 1973 authorities indicted Gotti after Irish mobster James McBratney was murdered by Gotti's associate named Ralph Wiggs in a bar room fight. Pleading guilty to attempted manslaughter in McBratney's case Gotti served two years at Green Haven state prison. Released in July, 1977 Gotti was initiated into the Gambino Mafia. He lived by a primitive code: an eye for an eye – and the Mafia credo of "honor, respect and obedience."

PUBLIC ENEMY #1 ---- A RISING STAR ----A MAFIA ICON

During the late 1980's the American Public watched a handsome John Gotti, the silver-hair meticulously swept back, stylishly decked in $2000.00 Armani suits, surrounded by bodyguards and T.V. cameras, signing autographs like a movie star—after winning three sensational acquittals in federal court on charges of extortion and racketeering. Flashing a devious (can-you-catch) me smile, Gotti and his entourage would drive off in a shiny limousine to celebrate victory at Ravenite club in Little Italy—while the Feds who worked so hard to convict him was soundly defeated. Winning an unheard of three Federal jury trials-Teflon Don seemed untouchable. At least this is what many people believed including Gotti but Federal agents wouldn't stop until they could drive a nail into his coffin. Determined to put the cocky, arrogant Gotti away the FBI bugged the apartment he owned with sophisticated recording devices located above the Ravenite club in Brooklyn, New York. On tape Gotti was heard confessing to several murders. On December 12, 1990 a 13– count Rico indictment alleging a series of racketeering and conspiracy charges including a conspiracy to murder former crime boss Paul Castellano was filed against Gotti, under boss Gravano and consigliere Frank Locascio. Facing life without parole Gravano betrayed the Mafia code of silence. He became a government informant against Gotti and Locascio. When trial began on January 21 1992 Gravano testified Gotti ordered Castellano and other mob associates murdered. Although Gravano confessed to 19 murders he received only five years in prison and three years of probation. On June 23 1992 Gotti and Locascio were sentenced to life in Federal prison without parole. Confined (23 hours daily) in Marion Illinois Federal penitentiary – considered one of the nation's toughest prisons, Gotti's appeal to win a new trial has failed.

PRISON LIFE: GOTTI SPEAKS

During inmate visitation hours on (1-30-98) Gotti visited with daughter Victoria, brother Peter and Victoria's son. A (five-foot-ten) 200 pounder Gotti sits calmly behind a glass-partitioned cubicle. Speaking into a phone he greeted them pleasantly. Expressing how grateful to receive a letter from a 14-year-old Idaho girl. He read the letter: "Listen," to this, he said. "I don't know if you know it …there are millions of people who loves you, adore you and respect you. I guess you [and] America was whatever it meant to be." "This is a 14-year-old kid!" My relatives never write like that." Obviously flattered over tons of mail Gotti stated: "I appreciate people that try. You understand. It's a beautiful thing. "Got mail from Australia, South Africa, New Zealand—mail from everywhere." "You know what I'm saying … you won't believe all this mail." He continued. "A million people would come here, crying, just to see me." As the Mafioso rambled on about the happenings with family and the Gambinos he minced no words ridiculing the arrest of his son John Jr. who became the new Gambino head boss after the elder Gotti was sent to prison. Gotti said " that junior and codefendants should not be in jail, instead be put into an insane asylum for stupidity." Junior Gotti and 40 associates were indicted on federal racketeering and extortion charges. Gotti complained that Junior's amateurish mistakes made things easy for police to nail him. Referring to himself, Gotti proudly said, "It took them $80 million in three lying cases and seven rats that killed 100 people in the witness protection program to finally frame me." Gotti also reflected upon the frustration of prison life, solitary confinement, limited contact with people and prison food. He further mentions trading places with others. He explains, "I will say, let me tell you something. I'll take all your troubles. Everything. How that sounds?" For Gotti the prison food is a joke. "Last night we had, I guess you call it, a taco or a burrito. It looked like mud, you know." "Give me some prosciutto with mozarrella…to have one of them sandwiches…I'd be like a baby. During a verbal exchange with Peter, Gotti recalled one day a guard complained about having to deal with a prison job. "I told him… I will accept death if I could spend whatever time left as a free man." On tape its clear the famous mobster accepts reality behind bars. "You know where I am? I'm on the G-Unit, the most secure unit on this planet. No contact, nothing that ain't monitored," he said.

GOTTI SR. VILIFIES JOHN GOTTI JR. AND SON-IN-LAW CARMINE AGELLO

When Gotti Sr. commented about the 1998 arrest of his son John Gotti Jr. on federal racketeering charges and the arrest of his daughter's husband, Carmine Agnello, on similar charges in 1999, he referred to Gotti Jr. as one "stupid' Mafioso. He characterized Agnello as a criminal who should've been charged with--"possession of a brain intending to use it.' Speaking in a harsh tone, Gotti Sr. called Gotti Jr. an imbecile, asshole, as well as other degrading names. He question how stupid can someone be (like his son) to leave behind evidence for police to connect him to criminal activity such as $358,000.00 in wedding gifts-– two guns hid behind a sealed wall including a list of names for introductions into the Mafia. "This is stupidity down the line," Gotti said. Referring to names indicted along with his son, the elder boss barked, "I can't identify two people in the indictment. Where do these creatures come from? "All I know is --- I don't think--- I'll ever find myself in a position where I'll put my wedding money—whatever it is—in the basement with a bunch of old jewelry." As Gotti criticized errors which befelled his son – his daughter Victoria agreed. She also agreed that "Whoever put guns behind a sealed wall had to be an idiot." Wagging a pointed finger Gotti told Victoria, A best selling author, that her husband Carmine Agnello, a rich scrap yard dealer would soon be indicted because he was married to a Gotti family member. "Look, he said to brother Peter. You want a prediction? Her husband will be indicted by June, said Gotti as he pointed to Victoria. And every dime he's got will be tied up." He was right. Although nothing happen in June but in April 1999 authorities nabbed Agnello on state racketeering, extortion, and several other related charges for threatening to terrorize police officers who'd set up a salvage yard near Agnello's businesses to nab car thieves and insurance scams. The salvage yard operated by the Queens New York auto crime division was called Stadium Scrap. To nab thieves they purchased stolen vehicles, crushed them up, and resold the vehicles to a metal processor for higher prices than what they originally paid. Many customers bypassed Agenello's scrap yards, a $30 million dollars per-year businesses, for higher prices paid by the cops. This is where trouble began. When undercover officers twice refused Agnello's demand to sell him auto parts for half-price he retaliated. But the mobster didn't realize when he and his associates firebombed the officers scrap yard they were caught red-handed on video camera! Held on $25 million dollars bond Agnello pled not guilty. Like Gotti Sr. predicted: the prosecutors frozed millions of dollars in assets owned by Agnello. Heaping scorn upon his son-in-law for having a petty rap sheet which prevented Agnello from visiting him Gotti remarked. "He's an imbecile, and you gotta see the charges. "Malicious mopery. stolen bumper, hubcaps". At one point, he asked Victoria: "What's the story with Carmine?" "What do you mean?" She asked. Gotti responded. "Is he not feeling good? Has his medication increased or decreased? Does he get into the backseat of the car and think someone stole the steering wheel?" He also berated Victoria. "Vicki, how many times I've told you that I don't read murder mysteries?" " A lot," she replied. Do you think I'm a liar?" As the interview continued Victoria's son experienced Grandpa's wrath. Asking the young kid about future plans Gotti suggested he become a lawyer. In response the kid said he wanted to become a basketball or baseball player. Gotti snapped. "You ain't going to be one. To be a good ball player, first, you got to be a good liar, a lowlife and take steroids." When the kid said, "I'll be a crook." Gotti blew apart. "I don't care if you be nothing!" You don't sass me. I will put my foot up your butt!" In a somber mood Gotti reflects upon the gangster life he once lived—a life of crimes which has led him to never see the free world again. "I know where I made mistakes. Its to late to rationalize everything away. My life dictated the course I took. What can I say?" As if he'd already know his legacy will forever be remembered, Gotti lamented, "I'll always be me until the day I die."

EPILOGUE

Diagnosed with throat cancer in September 1998, Gotti was transferred to a U.S. medical prisoner facility where doctors removed a cancerous neck tumor. Following surgery and radiation treatments, the veteran mobster was sent back to solitary lock up in Marion, Illinois. Subsequent test later revealed Gott's cancer had resurfaced, spreading rapidly. On September 13, 2000, he was transferred to a hospital in Springfield, Missouri for more treatments. Newspapers reported Gotti was near death. Attorney Joseph Corozzo told reporters that John was a brave man. "He's forced to be in a wheelchair," the attorney stated, but Gotti "insists on having no assistance. He is defiant to the end." A replay of Gotti's life shows him as America's quintessential gangster. From Al Capone, Baby Face Nelson, John Dillinger to Pretty "Boy' Floyd—Gotti's popularity surpassed them all. His guiding philosophy of power was epitomized by the words of the 16th century philosopher Niccolo Machiavell: --"the ends justify the means.' Although he admits making mistakes in life Gotti has never spoken or showed remorse for the trail of dead bodies he left behind. Yet while facing the harshest penalty for his crimes he fought bravely to win freedom but when he lost he accepted punishment like a man. Lying near death in a prison hospital undoubtedly John Gotti will accept fate as it comes. Gotti's legacy as a Mafia icon will forever hold memories in the annals of American history.

THE END

Re: John Gotti #193151
12/28/01 10:59 AM
12/28/01 10:59 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I thought the Ravenite social club was in Brooklyn.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: John Gotti #193152
12/28/01 11:43 AM
12/28/01 11:43 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Marco:
I thought the Ravenite social club was in Brooklyn.

No....the article is wrong. The Ravenite was located in the Little Italy section of Manhattan.

Re: John Gotti #193153
12/30/01 02:14 AM
12/30/01 02:14 AM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
The Brooklyn site was the Bergin Hunt and Fish Club.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: John Gotti #193154
12/30/01 09:48 PM
12/30/01 09:48 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
The Brooklyn site was the Bergin Hunt and Fish Club.

We're getting a little closer....The Bergen Hunt & Fish Club was actually in Queens, a few miles from the Brooklyn border, and near JFK Airport (the site of the big heist in "Goodfellas").

Re: John Gotti #193155
01/19/02 12:17 PM
01/19/02 12:17 PM
Michigan
DonPalentino Offline
Underboss
DonPalentino  Offline
Underboss
Michigan
John Gotti yes he has done some pretty fucked up things in his life,but who are we to judge John Gotti? and what are we who wish cancer on somebody? animals that is what. This man nows what he has done and he is serving life in prison.
He is doing his time without bitching at the FBI,cops,judges. he is in prison for life and with cancer what more do who want?
leave the guy alone.

Leonard: I dont know. See, I have this condition.
Teddy: Well, I hope its not as serious as his, 'cos this guy's dead.
Re: John Gotti #193156
04/12/02 04:49 PM
04/12/02 04:49 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
AND WE CONTINUE