GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 586 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,789
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,356
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,417
Posts1,060,572
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192983
09/15/01 02:02 AM
09/15/01 02:02 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
A
Unregistered

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/index.html

Go there, I believe it will only be up until sunday or whenever the next people in the news profile occurs. Some decent pictures in the Gallery, and for those who missed the program at 20:30pm last sunday, there is a preview video that nutshells it.

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192984
09/15/01 10:02 AM
09/15/01 10:02 AM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
Wow that showed me how realistic everything works now.

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: MobbingForMoney ]

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192985
09/17/01 05:15 PM
09/17/01 05:15 PM
Missouri
Bogus Castellano Offline
Underboss
Bogus Castellano  Offline
Underboss
Missouri
Do you guys respect Gotti? I am not familiar with him and his empire, so I am indifferent about him.

Do you think of him as a bad guy or an influential leader?

"It is no secret that organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year. This is quite a profitable sum, especially when one considers that the Mafia spends very little for office supplies."
-Woody Allen

"I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive."

-Don Vito Corleone
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192986
09/17/01 05:46 PM
09/17/01 05:46 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
A
Unregistered

I dont respect his business. He was a drug trafficker, a murderer, and a hijacker. But, his demeanor from 1992 until this day has been more than respectable. In his own personal hellhole in Marion, Illinois, at the federal penitentiary, he's been in lock-down for 22 hours a day. In fact, his stay at Marion has been the longest of any prisoner in its 30 year history, and once was the tightest security facility in the entire country. The Supermax in Florence, Colorada now bears that honor. At Marion, inmates are not permitted physical contact (Gotti never touched his family until he finally fell ill of cancer in 1998 and was given slightly less restrictive visitation rights at the Medical Prison in Missouri), and all conversations on the phone are electronically recorded. This was to ensure he did not run his family from prison, although he did find a special, evasive type of lingo that he shared with acting boss Peter Gotti. Furthermore, inmates are not allowed any activities, and the two-hours per day of recreation are spent in a small prison yard, where Gotti was badly beaten in 1996 over an altercation with another prisoner. Since September 2000, he's been at the Missouri Medical Prison in solitary confinement, as was the case at Marion, and has not cracked under the extreme pressure of solitude and isolation. In fact, Marion openly violates Amnesty International guidelines regarding the treatment of confined human beings. It operates at a 5.5 level today, but was 6.0 when Gotti entered its walls nine years ago.

Go to this page for full details -: http://www.geocities.com/imokproductions/lockdown.html

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: Joey Montana ]

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192987
09/17/01 06:51 PM
09/17/01 06:51 PM
Missouri
Bogus Castellano Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Missouri
Quote:
Originally posted by Joey Montana:
I dont respect his business. He was a drug trafficker, a murderer, and a hijacker. But, his demeanor from 1992 until this day has been more than respectable. In his own personal hellhole in Marion, Illinois, at the federal penitentiary, he's been in lock-down for 22 hours a day. In fact, his stay at Marion has been the longest of any prisoner in its 30 year history, and once was the tightest security facility in the entire country. The Supermax in Florence, Colorada now bears that honor. At Marion, inmates are not permitted physical contact (Gotti never touched his family until he finally fell ill of cancer in 1998 and was given slightly less restrictive visitation rights at the Medical Prison in Missouri), and all conversations on the phone are electronically recorded. This was to ensure he did not run his family from prison, although he did find a special, evasive type of lingo that he shared with acting boss Peter Gotti. Furthermore, inmates are not allowed any activities, and the two-hours per day of recreation are spent in a small prison yard, where Gotti was badly beaten in 1996 over an altercation with another prisoner. Since September 2000, he's been at the Missouri Medical Prison in solitary confinement, as was the case at Marion, and has not cracked under the extreme pressure of solitude and isolation. In fact, Marion openly violates Amnesty International guidelines regarding the treatment of confined human beings. It operates at a 5.5 level today, but was 6.0 when Gotti entered its walls nine years ago.

Go to this page for full details -: http://www.geocities.com/imokproductions/lockdown.html

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: Joey Montana ]

Cool! I live in Missouri!

"It is no secret that organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year. This is quite a profitable sum, especially when one considers that the Mafia spends very little for office supplies."
-Woody Allen

"I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive."

-Don Vito Corleone
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192988
09/17/01 08:06 PM
09/17/01 08:06 PM
The Netherlands
Don Michel Offline
Underboss
Don Michel  Offline
Underboss
The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by Joey Montana:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/index.html

Go there, I believe it will only be up until sunday or whenever the next people in the news profile occurs. Some decent pictures in the Gallery, and for those who missed the program at 20:30pm last sunday, there is a preview video that nutshells it.

I've watched the page today, great stuff, nice pics also.
Grazie Mr. Montana

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is userfriendly. It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with.
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192989
09/17/01 08:09 PM
09/17/01 08:09 PM
Missouri
Bogus Castellano Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Missouri
Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michel:

I've watched the page today, great stuff, nice pics also.
Grazie Mr. Montana

Yeah, the pics were might fine, yes.

-Woody Allen

-Don Vito Corleone
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192990
09/17/01 08:42 PM
09/17/01 08:42 PM
The Netherlands
Don Michel Offline
Underboss
Don Michel  Offline
Underboss
The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by Bogus Castellano:
Do you guys respect Gotti? I am not familiar with him and his empire, so I am indifferent about him.

Do you think of him as a bad guy or an influential leader?

I respect all people that try to reach a higher level, John Gotti is a fine example but so is Bill Gates, Berlusconi, Thomas Haffa etc.

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is userfriendly. It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with.
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192991
09/18/01 06:32 AM
09/18/01 06:32 AM
Missouri
Bogus Castellano Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Missouri
Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michel:

I respect all people that try to reach a higher level, John Gotti is a fine example but so is Bill Gates, Berlusconi, Thomas Haffa etc.

Who is Berlusconi, Thomas Haffa?

-Woody Allen

-Don Vito Corleone
Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192992
09/18/01 04:52 PM
09/18/01 04:52 PM
The Netherlands
Don Michel Offline
Underboss
Don Michel  Offline
Underboss
The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by Bogus Castellano:

Who is Berlusconi, Thomas Haffa?

Berlusconi is the prime minister of Italy and the former chairmain of AC Milan and several television station's. Thomas Haffa is the founder of MTV Europe and Children Channel. He was working normal labour at a company, he quit his job, bought a house of a million bugs with a fake salary check. When he started MTV Europe he was broke, now he is one of "the rich of Europe". He ows 7 Billion dollars.

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192993
09/20/01 02:42 AM
09/20/01 02:42 AM
Charleston, SC
N
Nickey Offline
Wiseguy
Nickey  Offline
N
Wiseguy
Charleston, SC
Why is it when I posted about this show a while back, no one said hardly anything?

When someone else posts, people reply??

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192994
09/20/01 05:05 AM
09/20/01 05:05 AM
The Netherlands
Don Michel Offline
Underboss
Don Michel  Offline
Underboss
The Netherlands
Sorry about that Nickey, i didn't see your posting.

Re: CNN's people in the news section on John Gotti #192995
04/12/02 04:54 PM
04/12/02 04:54 PM
cleveland,ohio
E
eddietheplumber Offline
Capo
eddietheplumber  Offline
E
Capo
cleveland,ohio
IS HE STILL ALIVE?