Originally Posted by Turnbull
BAD EDUCATION (2019)

Based on the real-life Rape of Roslyn, LI, Frank Tassone (Hugh Jackman), superintendent of that Long Island town's school system, and his chief administrator, Pam Glukin (Allison Janney), embezzled $11 million in public education funds before being brought down by a reporter (Geraldine Viswanathan) for the high school newspaper. The acting carries this film well, with Jackman especially good as smooth, self-confident Tassone, revered locally for his results but leading multiple secret lives. Janney is a real New-Yawker, with a lavish lifestyle hiding in plain sight. Supporting cast includes three "The Irishman" veterans: Ray Romano as chair of the school board; Welker White as a school office worker, and Kathrine Narducci as a parent . Director Cory Finlay has a light touch, and the movie has many comedic moments, but they never get in the way of the message: Crime Does Not Pay. Pretty good overall.

Never heard of her. Going by the name I'm assuming that Hollywood are handing major roles to people based on the color of their skin now rather than any other metric.

Good to see affirmative action is going to decide how movies are casted now.

Soon there will be a Rooney Rule for acting insisting that there is a minimum of 1 gay, 1 lesbian, 1 transgender, 1 black person and 1 Asian person in a speaking role in every movie.

You would think movies would be the one place where you can escape from this shit. In a world where a Presidential candidate is making a woman his running mate for no reason other than the fact she's a woman.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.