Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by Irishman12
THE TURNING

This is slow burn of a film that often repeats the same scenes but doesn't go anywhere with the finale. Usually even if the film is bad, there's at least a payout in the end. None here. Plot holes, with an ending that's ambiguous and that'll leave you with more questions than answers after sitting through this 94-minute piece of garbage. A film with a very weak story that even actors such as Mackenzie Davis and Finn Wolfhard can't do anything with or shine at all. I only hope the payday was worth it for these 2. Very reminiscent of a messy school project that was done the night before just to have something to turn in. 3/10

That kid really annoys me. The It remake was a steaming pile of garbage and he was one of the many reasons why.

Really? I really enjoyed his performances in both parts of IT (thought he was one of the bright spots as Richie actually). And I've enjoyed him playing Mike on STRANGER THINGS. Oh well, to each his own. We all have our opinions and are entitled to them. But yes, THE TURNING, avoid at all costs!