Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
Originally Posted by Irishman12
BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

A very entertaining and satisfying conclusion to this trilogy spanning the last 25 years. Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are back to their old tricks again as Detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey (respectively). The story follows the 2 aging detectives: Lawrence who's ready to hang it up and retire, while Lowrey still has the need for speeds, action, and women. While enjoying a night on the town, Lowrey is shot and left clinging for his life. Luckily it's not his time yet as he seeks revenge. But he has to go it alone with a new team titled AMMO, as Lawrence makes good on his desire to retire. I'm glad they were able to recast some old faces from previous BAD BOYS films, and while this was an enjoyable and fun ride, it beats out the sequel BAD BOYS II, but can't faze the original. I'm sure this is the end of the road for both characters and it was a nice send off. 6/10

I read that they are moving forward with a 4th one.

I read that too and honestly, I'm surprised. 8 years between movies 1 & 2 and then 17 years between parts 2 & 3. I think it's fine as a trilogy. Now they're just being greedy.