I watched The Irishman at the cinema. The last 45 minutes or so was very affecting. Bufalino and Sheeran were monstrous human beings, but dammit if Scorsese didn't have their demises breaking your heart.

A few notes.

Joe Pesci's performance was incredible.
Harvey Keitel wasn't in it enough.
Probably one of De Niro's best performances, if not the best performance, over the last 20 years.
I thought Pesci, Keitel and Pacino de-aged better than De Niro.
If they were going to drag the movie out, I felt they could've devoted another 5-10 minutes of Sheeran's WW2 escapades.
De Niro the oldest looking mid-twentysomething I've ever seen in that WW2 flashback.
I fucking loved the scene where Pesci as Bufalino comes home covered in blood and walks up the stairs without saying a word to his wife. Expertly acted without a single bit of dialogue.
The scene with Sheeran and Bufalino eating in prison and Bufalino unable to eat his favorite bread almost had me choking up.
Speaking of emotional, it was tough to see Sheeran unable to reconnect with his daughter, if not entirely understandable.
It was wonderful to see De Niro and Pacino sharing the scene so often and in such a wonderful film for the first time since Heat. [Righteous Kill doesn't count]
Sebastian Maniscalco's portrayal of Crazy Joe Gallo was charismatic; I loved the scene where he disrespects Bufalino and Sheeran and you can see Sheeran seething with rage after Maniscalco brusquely told him to "get the fuck outta here".
It was a treat as a mob aficionado taking note of all the real-life mobster cameos (Persico, Colombo, Testa etc.]
The whackings were all expertly crafted.
I honestly thought Scorsese was going to retcon Hoffa's assassination because of Sheeran's visible internal conflict; not to mention the fact Hoffa's stepson unintentionally drove him to the scene of his murder.
I loved the soundtrack, particularly the doowop elements.

Fun note: The David Ferrie who appeared in one scene was portrayed by Joe Pesci in JFK.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.